Deleted

Re rolling for cata

Hi Im thinking about re rolling warlock when cata comes out. My current main is shadow priest but I want to go a pure dps class. Is there much difference in play style between shadow priest and warlocks? Are warlocks as much fun to play in PVE?

Deleted

Re: Re rolling for cata

Quote Originally Posted by Topgunner
    Hi Im thinking about re rolling warlock when cata comes out. My current main is shadow priest but I want to go a pure dps class. a) Is there much difference in play style between shadow priest and warlocks? b)Are warlocks as much fun to play in PVE?
    a) yes there is more difference than one might think. both rely on DoTs, ofc, but then again you have a perm pet, and you have 3 different specs that are all different to play. I'd even say destro-affli is as far apart as affli-SP at least.

b) yes

Locks are also set to change quite a bit with the new soul shard system among other changes in Cata, so it might be hard to say what the gameplay will be like once you hit 85 in the expansion.

i do hope i am a debuffer again like back when 60s , no point being a lock but doing the same things mages do

i don't need top DPS on the raid , i want everyone like my debuff that benfit the raid

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by vkei
    , i want everyone like my debuff that benfit the raid
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=47240 ???
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

From a pvp perspective shadow priests have to play "slippery", run behind something and LOS, heal up, dispel debuffs off. Warlocks go more toe to toe, kill something before it kills you.

Warlocks are good, just make sure you level Sl/FG. Good fun

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Extinguish
    Warlocks are good, just make sure you level Sl/FG. Good fun
    affliction imo is more fun and more effective. but fg is fun, too.