Blood Dk with a question

Right now I have 54 frost badges and was wonderin g if I should by the 264 belt or my tier 10 shoulders next.Dps.
    Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Deathcraze

Where the hell is my worgen shaman?

Re: Blood Dk with a question

Imo I would get the belt =]

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía
    Imo I would get the belt =]
    No.

Go for the tier bonus. 2 piece == +7% damage to HS, 4 piece is a practically passive 3% increase. Forget shiny objects and iLvl, you will get further faster by getting your bonuses first.

Deleted

I have a hard time believing ANYONE would ask this question still... Its stated at almost every single place where DK's can get information about DPS... GET THE PIECE BONUSES!!!! They are by far better than anything else you will ever get from emblems. the 2-piece bonus alone is most probably going to be more DPS than if you would get ALL other 264 frost emblem pieces together.

Get the Tier 10 shoulders for 60 frost emblems, then do VoA until you get your second/third piece. 25 man Toravon drops the second tier of T10 gauntlets.

I really unlucky with belts though :P I have seen the toc 25 man belt once,and the raid lead was a douche and ninja'd.And that belt is sexy,even though it makes my dranie look like a chub.He sticks his belly out.lol.The tier bonus is nice though.And I have a chance from voa to get a second pience,unlikely,but a chance.

Where the hell is my worgen shaman?

Forget the frakking belt, man!!! Frost Emblems are for tier 10, period.

You want a belt? Go farm Jaraxxus for this

Quote Originally Posted by Bears_are_real
    I really unlucky with belts though :P I have seen the toc 25 man belt once,and the raid lead was a douche and ninja'd.And that belt is sexy,even though it makes my dranie look like a chub.He sticks his belly out.lol.The tier bonus is nice though.And I have a chance from voa to get a second pience,unlikely,but a chance.
    Ok, then get the belt. You asked what was the better choice and we told you. You are free to make your own bad decisions. If you don't want to hear the truth, why post this thread at all?

The tier pieces are a much much much much bigger upgrade then anything else you will happen to see, there are belts from 10 and 25 man everything up to ICC.

Tier over every other frost emblem piece. And don't be stupid enough to get the sigil at all until you have so many frost your buying saronites for lols.

Tier piece..