PVP Warrior in need of some help

Ok, im gonna get straight to the point here, im new to PvP as a warrior, i have a shaman so i know what classes do what and class synergy and the like,

but i need afew tips, guides, recommendations on alot of things like, what addons are most usefull, what rotation should i go through, what should i gem for, how to make switching stances easier, many things like that.

As i know once i get into it, it is a ver strong class to play and i have a Holy pally with me. I searched google and couldnt find many good guides.

Anything helpful is welcome.

Regards

Re: PVP Warrior in need of some help

Theres no set rotation... keep rend up unless you are in a team that requires CC (which you shouldnt) use bladestorm to force bubble or pain supression etc... just learn to use your cooldowns and stance dance for things like spell reflect and intercept
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Ok thanks for the advice

Any other tips are still welcome

I have a pvp warr as well and ud be shocked on how when it comes down to the line demo shout and tc are pretty damn useful. But one thing I wanted to ask which might be of help to you is how to do the macro to switch to a sword and shield for spell reflect because I really dont understand the whole equip slot 17 thing, yes i know its kind of a noob question but I'm not big on macros