Owwwwwwwwwww....

I can already feel how badly it's going to hurt as a shaman to fight against rogues now with no poison cleanse. Dks without disease cleanse is going to be fun too...

Goodbye shaman/dps 2's team fun .
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Owwwwwwwwwww....

No one here approached dispel mechanics with the idea that PvP takes precedence over PvE, so there's little reason to object in that regard. The changes to class systems in Cataclysm we've announced thus far are being proposed to make the game better, both in terms of PvP and PvE. Mind you, we have a host of changes planned for every class we plan to share in the future. Before providing overviews of our goals for each class though, we wanted to give you a look at some changes to more broad systems.

While the feedback is welcomed, I'd caution players to consider this information with an open mind, rather than directly translating the proposed changes into the class systems of Wrath of the Lich King.

Zarhym quote
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

/care

I can keep one-shoting DK's before they think: Oh, i'm beeing nuked.. where is my Anti-magic Shell? Baam, its dead!
    2-shoted .. now what?

He's dead, and he didn't cast a thing to me.. just Grounding was destroyed!

IMO they compensate by bringing 2h windfury destruction back.... just sayin we can dream :

1 shots stopped happening a long time ago.

I didn't talk about how much I wanna cry about it, I'm just saying it's going to be going back to the OMGSHITAROGUE ganking of old haha.

The gained dispel will be nice thooouggghh >
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoopjackson
    IMO they compensate by bringing 2h windfury destruction back.... just sayin we can dream :
    Even mentioning that is a tease...
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xombo
    I can already feel how badly it's going to hurt as a shaman to fight against rogues now with no poison cleanse. Dks without disease cleanse is going to be fun too...

Goodbye shaman/dps 2's team fun .

U crazy bastard -_- blizz did it yet again ;S .... Shaman need a buuff Not another Backstab -_- cmon cleansing totem was kinda my Only big help against rogue's and Dk's what a shame ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazgor

U crazy bastard -_- blizz did it yet again ;S .... Shaman need a buuff Not another Backstab -_- cmon cleansing totem was kinda my Only big help against rogue's and Dk's what a shame ...
    Clearly shows how you play in pvp.

Besides, it's fun listening to all the QQ "Oh rogues and DK will 1/2shot me". Have none of you read the other fancy stuff about cataclysm? About less burst and more health?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dakeshi
    Clearly shows how you play in pvp.

Besides, it's fun listening to all the QQ "Oh rogues and DK will 1/2shot me". Have none of you read the other fancy stuff about cataclysm? About less burst and more health?
    Also, nothing has been said about changes to individual classes and their new abilities and mechanics. So this is a stupid thing to QQ about.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account

PVP determines PVE mechanics, not the other way around.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger
    PVP determines PVE mechanics, not the other way around.
    True true true, you pvp people gotta quit complaining, your screw us all around

10+ Year Old Account

well np, so my healer dispells my poisons or diseases :O If it will become less bursty, they should have the time to do that ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Chückyy
    /care

I can keep one-shoting DK's before they think: Oh, i'm beeing nuked.. where is my Anti-magic Shell? Baam, its dead!
    2-shoted .. now what?

He's dead, and he didn't cast a thing to me.. just Grounding was destroyed!
    Good luck gibbing someone when they give stam pools a huge buff.

10+ Year Old Account

you'll be compensated somewhere else.

Edit: for me typing terribly -.-
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

From the list it looks like shamans are the only ones really losing anything. We keep purge and decurse and trade two dispells for magic dispelling. Kind of stupid IMO.

Deleted

Dispelling magic > poisen/diseases.
    Generally if a shaman healer dies (or his team mate) its not because of a poisen or diease but a CC chain. Miss interupting one sheep could cost you the game.

Let's just see what the other changes are before we make any judgements about this.

Deleted

Also locking this, continue the disscussion at the other thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-shaman/new-dispels/