What's wrong with me?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nd&cn=Chupatwo

That's my mage, tell me what you would change.
    This signature has been removed due to a violation of the Signatures + Avatars guidelines.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: What's wrong with me?

Don't gem for a +5 damage bonus. Put pures in wherever possible (ie. Runed Crimson). Also, don't put a pure haste gem in (such as in your staff). Go also for a pure red gem in that. Aside from those minor gemming issues, things look ok -- except I would consider taking Incanter's Absorption over Student of the Mind.

See what others have to say.
    For the Alliance!

i would start with downloading rawr and running your mage through it. it could tell you if you need to change your gems around and if you have any other trinkets which 2 would give you the highest dps. other than that you could shed some hit your a tad over cap.

maybe gem for 23 spell power instead of the sp/haste gems... i dont play a mage, but i know that spell power is the number one stat after hit cap.

Well, I got rawr, and i used it to choose all my gear for me.

UH! I was wondering more about my haste to SP ratio.. where haste is high, SP is lower than other mages ive spoken too.

What do you guys think about my haste to SP ratio?
    This signature has been removed due to a violation of the Signatures + Avatars guidelines.

15+ Year Old Account

for your stats, spellpower>>>>>>>>>>haste. not till 3.2k spellpower as arcane and around 1100 haste does haste start to close the gap and mmmmmmmmaybe start pulling ahead.
    BfA Beta Time

Way too much hit.
    You have 12.96% hit, but you only need 8% in raids (Arcane Focus, Precision, Misery/Improved Fairy Fire).
    When using rawr, make sure the raid buffs are activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    for your stats, spellpower>>>>>>>>>>haste. not till 3.2k spellpower as arcane and around 1100 haste does haste start to close the gap and mmmmmmmmaybe start pulling ahead.
    Thanks.
    I knew I was short on SP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antarax
    Way too much hit.
    You have 12.96% hit, but you only need 8% in raids (Arcane Focus, Precision, Misery/Improved Fairy Fire).
    When using rawr, make sure the raid buffs are activated.
    This one, yeah i know :\ but if i were to drop some of the hit that i can with gear i have... it really wouldn't be doing me any good. Thanks for the reply