Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Information Coming!

-

I smell PALA NERF in CAT:

1. Paladins are most common class (more then dk on my server... on of the bigest ally EU server)

2. Goblins and Wolfs... no paladins for any of them, that a BIG thing

3. Pala got to much def spells in PVE, I do think they will change that

4. About pvp... ret paladins arent That good (agains heavy pvp geared peps its a nightmare, so nothing gonna change here)

-

hope they will nerf them, its nothing personal... im just SICK of seeing on every step a human paladin

(I have one too, please dont judge me)

, in order to properly honor the paladin class and those that play them
    Well, last time when they said about fun, they nerfed us to the ground again. So, shit incoming.
    "Paragon of the Light, lead our armies against the coming darkness."
    Эн / Калифпорния

10+ Year Old Account

Mages are finally going to be able to summon magical rainbow unicorns.

You heard it here first.

omg yeeeeeeeeeeeeees cant wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wiggins
    2. Goblins and Wolfs... no paladins for any of them, that a BIG thing
    I fail to see how that is a nerf to palas. It might reduce the amount of paladins but that doesn't make paladins worse.
    |----------------------------ART----------------------------|

Im like lol'ing Paladins as the last class to be told about

Gotta love to be loladin these days (;
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Energy
    Well, last time when they said about fun, they nerfed us to the ground again. So, shit incoming.
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by zolok
    Haha, everyone knows FIFA isn't a football game, it's Soccer!
    Quote Originally Posted by W
    You are clearly the idiot here as Blizzard would be able to check the IP address and mmo-champ can match up the ip address as well so boom headshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by fshfsjdk
    by the way, it's not key logger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.

It's impossible to balance Retribution.
    Their existence is a mistake.

A plate-wearing, self-healing, 2h melee faceroll class, with extra lives on cooldown; 12 sec immunity, Lay on Hands, stun reduction and removal, Cleanse
    How the hell do you balance something like that? If this was a singleplayer game Ret would be THE shizzle.

Only way to balance retribution for both PvE and PvP would be to remove Divine Shield, and.. yeah, as if that'd happen.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Get ready to get flames and EPIC QQ coming in during the days xD.

Well maybe it will be peaceful after shamies get there info, they probably commence suicide
    It will be to much qq to take for them (also for other classes).

I hope blizz is gonna change every class bigtime!
    maybe they are gonna give us a total new wow experience!!! thats what we all looking for right?

well I get the feeling that the players are way to spoiled:

- Its to easy vanilla was best.
    - Give vanilla back
    - Dont you dare to touch my class
    - My class is fine now in LK
    - To much change.
    - Change isnt good

ETC.

Well I dont know what you think but it just doenst make sense.
    Stick your head in the sand and give feedback to blizz after the expansion, these are just announcements that change

Woah I'm so excited to hear about the changes they'll make to the costs of healing spells. I just looove to play ele/boomkin because they can be back-up healers in pvp situations. I hope that won't be ruined now that dispells become unavailable, mana pools might shrink, and healing spells costs will be over the top for non-healing spec'd players. If healing as a hybrid caster dps won't be possible, I'll probably just feel like a gimped pure class that has lower dps output and is more boring to play (in the long shot).

Cross fingers \o/

Deleted

oh ffs cant i just get some rest during the cleaning of my house without getting all excited by some AGAIN interesting news??? :P damn those quick F5s on the main index of mmo champion while walking past my pc :P

awsome schedule thoug

Quote Originally Posted by Frigid
    mana pools might shrink, and healing spells costs will be over the top for non-healing spec'd players.
    Can you please quote where this bit of info was stated because I don't see it anywhere. I'm assuming this is just made up in your head and you've just interpreted what the Blue's said beyond comprehension.

PLEASE tell me they Paladins are late because they're not 100% sure yet that they're pulling the plug on them.
    First Rule of MMO's:
    -Those who have accomplished less than you are noobs.
    -Those who have accomplished more than you are no-lifers.

some amazing news, getting excited about cata more and can't wait to hear about new stuff about my warrior poor paladins will hear about a week later than rest.

Quote Originally Posted by dannax
    Can you please quote where this bit of info was stated because I don't see it anywhere. I'm assuming this is just made up in your head and you've just interpreted what the Blue's said beyond comprehension.
    They said something about that healers will go OOM quickly if they use big mana inefficient spells, but that it would even out a bit in later content healing gear. I assume ele/boomkin gear isn't suited for healing at all, and that therefor healing spells will always be very expensive to cast for offspec players. This, combined with blizzard stating that healing manapools would be alot more important in cataclysm, made me assume heals will be mana expensive.

All these people dreading only one spec of their class is going to be viable again (holy paladins, etc). Really? Blizzard has stated time and time again that they want every class and every spec to be viable, they aren't going to nerf and break your class to the ground. Calm down.

For the people whining about "PvP" balance, look at the dispel changes. It screams PvE balancing. This allows Blizzard to implement more encounters with "interesting debuffs" that don't require a niche class (perhaps wrong words, but only a few classes can fill the roll of dispelling the debuff).

TL;DR - Calm down, Blizzard knows what they're doing after years of balancing and listening to your QQ. Besides, if anything REALLY BAD happens (it won't) it's beta, and will likely be fixed / balanced by launch date of 4.0.

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD !

Quote Originally Posted by Xucuroz
    I was right when i said they had no idea where they were going with us in Cata.

So because it's something you don't want blizzard doesn't know where they're going with their class?

Deleted

Bring on the change!

Always good with new Cata news glad that Shammies are the first to get some class news this time