Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: New Recruit-A-Friend Mount Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Zabrix
    Can I trade my zebra in???
    this =< I hate that zhevra and it's on my stupid dk who I never touch. LMEEEEEE have this mount on my priest and I will never say a bad word against blizz ever again =< unless they remove priests from the game. Then all hell will break loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    Also friend got beta invite today.. I as usually nothing.
    RAGE?!?! SS!
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Wait wait wait..
    fly up...cancleaura rocket...levitate on you...lowie dies...HELL YEAH

dang! i deffinatly do want.
    There's A "Hardmode" In My Pants, And I Want You To "Beat" It.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • [li]I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes.[/li]

Ok, I will finally have to persuade someone of my friends to play

10+ Year Old Account

Gonna do this, without a doubt.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogrim
    Wait wait wait..
    fly up...cancleaura rocket...levitate on you...lowie dies...HELL YEAH
    Yes. Never ride on rockets with strangers...
    Samin
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    Also friend got beta invite today.. I as usually nothing.
    No, he didnt. He might want to change his password asap if he took the bait :/

anyone knows if its possible to RAF now and claim the flying mount later?

what i mean is that it takes like 2 weeks (or more?) before i can acquire the mount but would signing me up now make me get the zebra or will it get automatically changed to a rocket during the RAF? since by the time my RAF would be done it sounds like the rocket should be out.

it sounds like (at least to me) that you only get a zebra if you already acquired it or acquire it before the change, but if your not done with your raf before the change you get the flying mount?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

Maaan they do anything to milk money out of peoples wallets. Makes me think that picture of them selling limited attempts more of something that could become reality.

Quote Originally Posted by TZM
    wow nice one! Looking forward for getting a one...

For those who cant use REF - its kinda weird, iam from Latvia (small and pure country) and i can use, so kinda weird that country's like Denmark and Slovakia cant ???
    http://eu.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=30562

Are all players eligible to use the "Recruit A Friend" service?

Players with a World of Warcraft account from the following countries are able to use the "Recruit A Friend" service: Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, UK, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Ireland, Belgium, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Belgium. Players from outside of these countries; players with trial accounts, or with full accounts with 20 referrals from the "Recruit A Friend" service currently pending, are ineligible.
    Retired (Retarded) Mage

finaly leveling that rogue tthen ^^

Doing Photoshop requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Crobos
    I dont think you can do that actually, if you could, everyone who has got the Zebra would do that. :P
    I wouldn't even if I could. The rarity of my Zhevra a year or year and a half from now is gonna be wicked. I can see all the tells now: "where did you get THAT!?" "how can I get one too?!?!" etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendrie
    anyone knows if its possible to RAF now and claim the flying mount later?

what i mean is that it takes like 2 weeks (or more?) before i can acquire the mount but would signing me up now make me get the zebra or will it get automatically changed to a rocket during the RAF? since by the time my RAF would be done it sounds like the rocket should be out.
    yeah ofcourse, with the old mount you unlocked it after your friend paid for 2 months of game time

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Deleted

If someone recruit a friend from a 10days trial link,he need to buy full WoW keys (classic + tbc + wotlk) or only classic key?

Only classic, at least that was what I bought last time. Oh well, time for me to get my 4 last alts up to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by rashas
    If someone recruit a friend from a 10days trial link,he need to buy full WoW keys (classic + tbc + wotlk) or only classic key?
    Only 60 days game time. So classic is enough (but if your friend actually plays he will be at 58 in less then 60 days....)
    Samin

It's a good thing I have a strict rule of never wasting my money any of these "services" that Blizzard provide for ingame items or I'd gotten RAF a long time ago xD (if I could in my country anyways lol).

I'm saddened to see the coolest mount ingame being only obtainable via real cash...hopefully we'll get something similar in Cata.

ROFL.

Gonna recruit my "imaginary friends" asap when this goes live

Seems like a very epic reward for just bringing someone in .. i never did it because the Zhevra was just fail.
    EverQuest (2000-2002)
    Lineage 2 (2004-2007)
    World of Warcraft (2005-Present)
    Age of Conan (2008-2009)
    AION (2009 - 3m)

Does not work in portugal...

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU