Leveling an Arms Warrior (Currently lvl 35) - Help?

So I've recently found interest in warriors, leveling up in PvP (as PvP is funnier) :P

Now, how do I go on as an Arms warrior in PvP?

First of all, my current spec is below. (My warrior is currently 35, hence why I only specced thhe points I have available in-game.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...gpnxhEv,,11723

When I enter combat (with me initiating) I start off with Charge->Rend->Hamsting->Overpower once it's up and random spam after. (What can I do to improve myself, even though I'm only lvl 35?)

Any help will be appreciated. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Re: Leveling an Arms Warrior (Currently lvl 35) - Help?

At that level overpower is going to be one of your main damaging abilities. You want to keep from overwriting rend (reapply it immediately after it drops, not early) to keep from losing any TfB procs. Also keep in mind that TfB lasts for 9 seconds and can't occur more than once every 6 seconds. This means that you can delay your overpower up to about 4 seconds left on the proc before losing your proc. If you hit it at 4 seconds, then it will be up again almost immediately.

Other than that tidbit about TfB all I can really say is you should pick up Sweeping Strikes and glyph for it. Just not much to low level pvp.

A simple advise: Make use of every GCD

When rend and hamstring are up and no TfB procc in sight use tc for some extradmg and the debuff. Don't forget that even at that level you can interrupt spells. Hell I even use demo against other melees when there's nothing to do just to make sure i don't waste a single gcd (well at level 80 the only time i've got a problem filling every gcd is when disarmed...)

Not sure what glyphs you have, but your minor glyph should be the one that increases charge by 5 yards. It may not seem like much, but it will allow you to get a charge off before any ranged class gets you in combat and makes charge useless.

I also really like swiping strikes with the swiping strike glyph. Using the glyph lets you macro SS into a commonly used ability like rend so that it’s up almost all the time.