Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: End game DK dps is low!

Like others have said, you're a hybrid class.

You wanna top the meters reroll a pure.

You bring important tools to the raid that buff the dps of your other raiders.

If anything warlocks or shamans should be buffed a bit, warlocks lost to some hybrids on the meters you linked and shamans were at the dead bottom.
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

You sir are a moron.

Unholy dks do insane aoe and frost just got some pretty sick buffs.

500 dps difference isnt a huge deal. Go look at the top 50 for each class and look at the differences. First and fifth arent 10 dps off are they? no because dps will always have RNG involved. Not to mention dks ended up 6/10 on festergut with warlocks below you. Should they get buffs? should every class in last get buffs so the top dps per class has the exact same top parse...

also lol at BQL top parses per class. Lol guys lets let the dk get bit first with all his burst dmg and threat......

Dks are mad everytime they cant faceroll atleast 5k dps more than everyone else

End game DK DPS is low?
    Oh rly?

If that is so why the hell are Paragon using 3 of them? They have always used 3 even before the buff to frost. To me the best guild in the world wouldn't use 3 of the same class for min-maxing on the hardest encounter in the game unless the class was truly fantastic, that is why they didn't even use a single mage on their first kill.

So, I don't believe one word of it, and even if DKs are behind other classes, it is in no way by such a margin that you could consider it low. Its perfect where it is for all specs.

Looking at your professions leads me to believe that was your alt turned main, because dk's are so op and you know it. Try getting more than 10 expertise and get some better professions and then come back to complain about your dps.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    I find it funny Shaman are at the bottom of that, consistently, and yet he thinks Death Knight is the problem class.
    QFT

The DK's in my guild have no problem with their DPS at all.

I dunno about you guys, but I find that dps is actually based heavily on a combination of player skill and gear. In my guild we take a few DKs to raids because they are good players. They may not always be number 1 on recount, but hey only 1 person is. Their dps is not so low that they are not a viable choice for the raid.

TLDR they aren't so bad that bring the player not the class doesn't apply at all.

I'd have to agree with the general consensus here. As a fellow End-game DK, I think our DPS is fine; if not a little better than fine.
    For myself I'm right in there on the average DPS for DK's. Not the top 50 mind you...that'd be nice though.

I sit about 9-11k DPS average, depending on the fight. BQL, well that doesn't count because that's just too gimmicky.
    We're a hybrid class as almost everyone in this post, including some of GC's old posts; have pointed out. We sit at the top of the Hybrid DPS classes too.
    So try to be happy with what we have and only complain when there's something valid and worthwhile to complain about.

its not low, QFT and enjoy playing the game.

stop tunneling your recount.

try raiding as elemental shaman and then u can come back crying about low dps

15+ Year Old Account

On request from the OP I'm locking this thread
    The normal conversation is gone and everyone started to flame each-others - "Nerf DKs/Buff DKs plx" "Shamans need buff" "Paladins need buff" stuff like this...