Dreadsteed achievement - still obtainable?

I got the first part of the quest, Mor'zul Bloodbringer, and am wondering is it still possible to get the FoS achievement for completing the chain? If it is, it would definitely be worth doing it.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Dreadsteed achievement - still obtainable?

I would think so, considering you can still get the Ony 60 achieve. (Hunter ftw)
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Yup, it's still possible. Quest chain is a bit painful but gives great feeling of accomplishment
    Sorry Mario, but princess is in another castle.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Yessir! Did it a while ago myself since I hadn't done it on my new lock yet. Brought back nice memories of what once was the best quest in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia
    I would think so, considering you can still get the Ony 60 achieve. (Hunter ftw)
    Explain?

Seems like you can get the achievement from bwl since some of the old onyxia items drop from there now.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherwolf
    Seems like you can get the achievement from bwl since some of the old onyxia items drop from there now.
    Yeh the T2 Head price dropped from Netharian and Onyxia, filling the criteria for getting achievement but I think they hot fixed this a couple of days after.

Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia
    just a little note they removed the ability to get the ony 60 achievment awhile back :P they fixed the stupid t2 helms off nefarian. but i agree you should be able to get the dreadsteed achievment, its such a pain in the ass i think it deserves it lmao
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

I got my dreadsteed at 60 but very recently got my flightform on a druid alt and got the achievement for that so it would be very unfair to remove the mount achievement for one class but not another so it should still be there

Yes you can, I did it two days ago.