Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: 2 Annoying issues

I suppose it's possible, but I don't think I've ever heard of a USB device randomly sleeping/waking like that.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

it appears that that might of been it... chatted for a while with out having any issues .... but wont know for sure till my guilds vent comes back up...

it was on the 2/3 setting i move it to the most power usage one...

when i was testing it on my personal hosted vent server the sound quality was pretty crappy, it did sound better yesterday.... but that was with a different person so i just have to wait for the first person so get back on....

I suppose it's possible, but I don't think I've ever heard of a USB device randomly sleeping/waking like that.
    well now you have.... lol... hopefully.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

ok it works better.. but it Occurs a lot less... i say its works fine about 97% of the time...... before it worked maby 10% of the time.... mabey its still not getting enough power.... idk

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

After all this shit on my head set, i think i need a new one.... i feel that the copper shit in the wire might of snaped in the speaker portion and when i move it to a certain positions it reconnects.... etc.... now to find a head set that will work on ps3 / pc for no more then 30. and one i can buy at a local Store

i guess all the times i was listening to music i had it in a working position...

Upon testing this i noticed that i could hear the music with no major breakage ... but it wasn't fully coming in... as it wasn't coming in full detail... but when i moved the cord around in some spots it came in full.

i hope you get what im saying