Vote to Kick - Reason?

I thought in 3.3.3 they were adding a dialogue box that prompted you for a short explanation whenever you initiated a vote to kick?

Why haven't I seen this? I've initiated several votes to kick since 3.3.3 went live, and I've never been prompted to give a reason why. For me it just behaves exactly the way it always has.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Vote to Kick - Reason?

I had one time the actual "reason" box popped up. Ever since then, it's just goes straight to the vote. I'm assuming it's a bug that just hasn't been heavily noticed/cared-to-be-fixed yet.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account

When I use it the reason box pops up just as normal.

Kicking system is bugged.

With 3.3.3 you couldn't kick anyone at all, the box would come up and you could put in a reason but no one else saw it.

Now it appears to just go through without bringing up the box, guess it was the easiest fix they had?

No clue though, it's completely random.

they also said they took out the 15 minute wait period before you can kick, too. Blizzard is really slackin' on giving us tools we need to abuse the Random Dungeon Tool

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstine
    they also said they took out the 15 minute wait period before you can kick, too. Blizzard is really slackin' on giving us tools we need to abuse the Random Dungeon Tool
    The kicking system is a big fail.

A few days ago we had to drag an afking/idling dps with us through an instance, and it was impossible to kick him because a) you can't kick in combat or right after or b) you can't kick while there are still undecided loot rolls (naturally the idler wasn't rolling on any greens).

The only way to get rid of bad party members is to stop moving entirely and wait, and that's frustrating too.

Sure instances are easy and can be 4-manned, but out of principle I don't like giving free frost badges to people who aren't even trying.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

I hate the wait time. A guy was on auto follow for the first 5 mins of H Nex the other day. I got tire of it and leave group. I got into another and BAM, there was another auto follower. I told the healer if he/she heal him the group will have to look for another tank. That dude died, but he was still a drag for us on loots.