Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Death Knights will tank as Blood in Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by X3nn0n
    So why are they ruining the best dps spec and the most fun one?

That's THE question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alandris
    So blood is prot , frost is for dual wield and unholy is all about spell and minions ...

Where did my awesome big bad 2h spec goes ???? :'( i guess it's time for me to reroll war so many change since day one as a dk
    ^THAT, just THAT !
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence
    I.......I need a hug :'( I'm so sad right now.
    Come on my friend I need it too...
    Death is a door.
    Time a window
    I'll be back.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    When we tried out this design for Wrath of the Lich King, we were using it as a test case to see if we wanted to do similar things with the warrior and paladin talent trees.
    O_O

Finally Blizzard is going to fix DK's for Cataclysm! If they make frost and unholy worthwhile and fun then that would be the icing on the cake for me to come back =D

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzerlemur

2) Less reliance on DnD for AoE. Paladins are overpowered in this, as it's been said several times. Druids have a spammable button, warriors have Shockwave and Thunderclap. I think DK's should have something to make their AoE more mobile.
    learn to Blood Boil?

Can all the death knights please chill out?

"I love blood dps, now I will have to switch to frost/unholy and they're boring!"

You have NO idea how the death knight dps play style will be in Cataclysm. They are reworking every tree for every class so I wouldn't expect any class to play exactly like they are now.

Cerabret100

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø
    That's THE question.
    It's a failed question, because with everything changing, blood wouldn't necessarily be the most fun spec anymore, even if they did continue the tri-tanking method.

You people are basing a lot of your criticisms on a system that when the change finally comes, will no longer exist as you know it.

I really don't think that we should be worrying about frost losing its utility. All trees for all classes are being re-worked to some degree, and these degrees will surely vary. Blizzard have said themselves that they're looking to make the trees more interesting and fun, and I'm sure they won't leave out any holes that are created with such big swaps between tree purposes.
    "For the first time in your life, open your eyes, open your mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Cerabret100
    It's a failed question, because with everything changing, blood wouldn't necessarily be the most fun spec anymore, even if they did continue the tri-tanking method.

You people are basing a lot of your criticisms on a system that when the change finally comes, will no longer exist as you know it.
    Failed statement.
    If I play a spec of a class right now, I'll play this spec to the next extension, because this spec is my long time fav, maybe this spec change a bit, but it's my spec...

But what I'm suppose to do when my spec just disappear ? And when you hate the other spec of your class?
    Death is a door.
    Time a window
    I'll be back.

This actually makes me sad. Not for the fact that Blood got the tank tree. What makes me sad is that DKs had one difference from other tanks that stood out, and made them enjoyable at least in my eyes. It was the fact that you can DW as a tank. If Blood ends up being the tank tree the odds are that it's going to be all about 2H tanks. If I wanted to do that I'd roll a druid. -_-;;;

Lawl, DK overhauls.

I don't play my dk any more, but I am still sad to see blood dps die. I've always enjoyed classes that use big, slow, powerful weapons that aren't lame palladins. Blood dps combined that with good survivability and made for great gameplay. RIP blood dps!

I approve

Elitist Group addon. Tells you what GS won't!

Exciting!

I'm already a blood tank, and frost dps. Good to go!

like someone else said, it'l mean less clueless dk's. so its cool by me ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø
    Failed statement.
    If I play a spec of a class right now, I'll play this spec to the next extension, because this spec is my long time fav, maybe this spec change a bit, but it's my spec...

But what I'm suppose to do when my spec just disappear ? And when you hate the other spec of your class?
    So you're gonna be the shaman who bitch about being tank and/or 2h viable again...Got it.

I mean seriously though, classes are always changing every expansion. Adapt or reroll. Hell, how did anyone not see this coming? Blizzard has been stating and showing that they have been working Frost into a DW tree, as seen by the past few patches.

DK's tri-tank was fun for a while, I'm glad they are gonna settle down and finally pick sides. Come Cata, I'll say with almost certainty you'll have all the Frost tanking abilities except for DW. It honestly probably won't change that much to go from frost to blood, except give way more utility to a certain tree.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Goodbye Blood dps...........DRW....Hysteria............

Makes it eazy for all the casuals to know that "U spec into blood for Tanking noob" ???

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam
    So you're gonna be the shaman who bitch about being tank and/or 2h viable again...Got it.
    No I'm the shaman who bitch about enhancement stay Mele, Elem Caster, and resto heal.
    Imagine one day blizz come and say : Ok now Enhancement is not cool, now is a caster or a full heal spec ..

Modify a spec is ok, but just destroy it is ... lame.
    Death is a door.
    Time a window
    I'll be back.

Ok.. im tired of blizzard seriously BLOOD was MY only Spc for DPS for now 2 years?.. and they change it to a tank spc.. I HATE FROST AND I DO HATE UNHOLY FAR MORE... what Im going to play now? (oh NO I won't tank) ... ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . ... ! See me Im gonna be the First Blood DPs in Cata ... im gonna gear up as DPS and still play Blood omg I hate blizzard I HATE THEM!!

Seriously if They Do Destroy Blood Dps im QUitting WoW.. omg.. seriously Since when you can destroy a SPC? WTF blizzard in WICH )"($()"$ WAY ARE YOU GOING OMFG... QQ

My death knights tend to get left in the dust anyway. So...I'm going to ask "why blood instead of frost?" and leave it at that.