Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: 10/25man ICC Damage

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn
    I'm sorry I have to call shenanigans on that, even with the 10% buff. I'll have my broom ready until you post a SS or log.
    pic

Edit: changed to link. --Sunshine

Any pure DPS class below 11k in icc 25 is bad, any hybrid below 9k dps is bad.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jothrazz
    shenanigans for 9-10k on festergut?
    As a tank, in tank spec/gear. Your tanks are doing 4k and 6k.

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni
    Like I said, it's not hard on Festergut, especially for a druid tank and especially wearing partial dps gear or agi stacking (like that greatness trinket you're using). I've been there too. The point is that it's not usual -- tanks don't usually get so much of a boost compared to dps. Tanks at 5-6k and dps at 3-4k are both unusual for ICC. Druid tanks may be particularly good on the single-target or off-tanking dps, and paladins at the multi-target dps (e.g., trash), but in general the tank dps should be much lower than that of your regular dps.

For the record, I'm not trying to criticize finding an 'average' dps... it's definitely something that would help to spot "problematic" raiders who could use a bit more reading up on their classes. I just think you should pick a fight or two and look specifically at that -- maybe Saurfang for melee and Festergut for ranged?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    For the record, I'm not trying to criticize finding an 'average' dps... it's definitely something that would help to spot "problematic" raiders who could use a bit more reading up on their classes. I just think you should pick a fight or two and look specifically at that -- maybe Saurfang for melee and Festergut for ranged?
    I see, Glad we're on the same wavelength then

And yeah I guess ok, if that helps...

I was mostly referring to the 6-8k on sindragosa, that seems extremely high for a tank on that fight, unless you're catforming until phase 3 when 2 tanks become necessary.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn
    I was mostly referring to the 6-8k on sindragosa, that seems extremely high for a tank on that fight, unless you're catforming until phase 3 when 2 tanks become necessary.
    One would presume that to be the norm

Quote Originally Posted by paul2k9
    Any pure DPS class below 11k in icc 25 is bad, any hybrid below 9k dps is bad.
    Very fight dependent, I'd love to meet the rogue that consistently does 11k on Valithria, there simply aren't enough targets to keep that up. I can't speak to 10 mans much, they're pretty variable on buffs and have a lot of slack. 11 and 9 on fights like Rotface, Fester and Saurfang are pretty common in 25s.

4k as a ranged on Valithria is pretty bad though, maybe if you are affliction and the other dps in the run are killing the adds too fast. I know last time I was on Valithria 10 I wound up casting a bunch of heals because I had nothing better to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni
    The trouble with log sites.. is that they only record data people bother to upload... which is generally only done by people who likely aren't failing at anything....
    Thanks, for the meter one though.. Can't stand WoL its such a pain.
    You'd be surprised, people fail and record it all the time.
    Armory available upon request, but here is a small preview:
    It is better than yours.