Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Mana Burn!... o wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Fokov
    Whilst I agree with what you're saying to a certain extent, mana burn is not as game breaking as you make out, it's use is certainly conditional in the sense that a player needs to know whether its worth using or not, you'll end up wasting your own resources more than you're wasting another healers if you just tunnel it, I'd rather my priest used his offensive globals on dispelling vs a resto druid, as a druid can long outlast my priest mana wise, by a colossal amount.
    Then you need to switch partners. In 2s i have to ask my partner to switch to the priest quite often to slow / stun to stop fears, and the enevitable 5 or 6 manaburns that come after. Iv played games against priest rogue and iv been oom after the kidney, cant see how a priest is complaining about mana burn, i just dont understand

1.) I realize blizzard doesn't read these forums... it's so apparent I didn't think anyone would even bring it up.

2.) I realize that Druid HoTs are dispellable. However, Dispel Magic costs 540 mana. Spam this too much and I run into the same problem.

3.) The REAL advise I appreciate. If you can't shed light on the subject, go troll somewhere else.

4.) I don't buy this "Just because you have it doesn't mean you should be able to use it." Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the spell? In that case they might as well give Preists an "End Game" spell that is only usable when the weather is "right". Does a Druid have mana even though they are in bear form, "yes". I should be able to burn it. Otherwise, what's the point?

5.) I would love to see an equally geared and experienced D.Priest/Rogue go against a Tree/Rogue and win. I just don't see it happening with all the tools a Druid have versus the tools a Priest has (and the one they can't use D.

6.) That brings up another point. Beyond Fear, which happens to be a great tool for Priests, Mind Control is the other CC they have but it is the most unpractical one in the game. It doesn't always work and it is 3 sec cast. At no point in a 2v2 battle does a Priest have a chance to gamble on Mind Control. Druids have entangling roots x2 and cyclone. Not only do these always work but with changing forms they can get away easy regardless if I dispell the entangling roots. It's all a vicious circle of events that make it next to impossible to win under these circumstances. I thought the goal was to balance all the classes and I don't think it is much to ask for Mana Burn to work regardless of the form a druid is in. If "they" don't want the classes to be balance then they might as well say it now so I know not to continue hoping for a fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Floranalol
    "I don't know how to apply offensive pressure to support my partner and force a druid to heal and thus be out of form so instead I'll cry on an unofficial forum for Blizzard attention to get druids nerfed."
    That about sum it up?
    Completely off base. I simply would like to use Mana Burn... is that too much to ask.

Besides, not like you have a whole lot going for you. You are the one trolling forums for an excuse to talk s***. /Two thumbs up

Enjoy your ban.