Thread: feral/paly

feral/paly

me and my friend are leveling druid/paly on horde he wants to pvp as feral and i would prefer ret but i will do holy if needed which one would be better as 2v2 with him as feral holy or ret?

Re: feral/paly

holy but its not a great comp. Feral needs a healer who can go offensive or a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr
    I was unaware medieval prostitutes wore iron bras and panties.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Where in the world are pancakes and bacon not wed in the holy house of breakfast!?
    I will sunder this place from existence.

ive done feral rogue b4 it didnt work out well at all

why not restobear/ret? ;D

or just resto/ret

he wants to play feral not resto

anyone?

bump? *crys* <--- needs help

Deleted

Personally I play resto/retri and works fine

I belive feral/retri would be the best. Instant cyclone, repetance, lots of stuns and very high dmg. Go either full pve gear (for maximum pressure) or 4p fourios, WG shoulder and pvp
    trinket and then go full pve offset. Your tactic should be to nuke the healer down while the other guy is CCed

Hope it helped

thank you it does im glad someone finally replied

Feral holly works just fine, the matches will always be long ones though, feral burst needs to be set up before it reaches its potential, so it is kinda anoying.
    Thing is you two will be just starting out so you will be undergeared and feral holly will be hell, go feral ret till you get higher gear, then its you're call what do you want to do, but one of you going heals will make the most since, that way all you need is a warrior or hunter for 3s.

Deleted

Your tactic should be to nuke the healer down while the other guy is CCed
    Go prot-ret instead of retri if u want to nuke the healer, can pretty much kill any healer in a perfect stun+silence combo

no thanks i used to do prot-ret its not fun