Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: If I had a dollar for every time...

if i had a dollar for every noob with a 1000 arena rating or 5000 hk's trying to talk like a pro pvper.....

well if ur from whisperwind-us, you can answer that statement for urself.....
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

If I had a dollar for every time I've grouped with impatient DPS through the LFG tool, I'd be able to feed the entire Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by KandyCane
    If I had a dollar for every time I've grouped with impatient DPS through the LFG tool, I'd be able to feed the entire Africa.
    You just the whole Africa.

If I had a dollar for everytime I unloaded all my cooldown shots in a boss fight before realizing that I was still in Viper Aspect...
    If I had a dollar for everytime I missed being able to refresh corruption by casting Haunt by LESS THAN A SECOND!...
    If I had a dollar for everytime I tried to play my rogue, only to find out they are boring and I hate them...

"If I had a dollar for everytime I said that, I'd be making money in a very weird way!"
    -Mitch Hedberg

If I had a dollar for every time someone said "if I had a dollar..."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor
    Can we please stop all these pointless threads, there's like 10 current "game" threads.
    I agree. I'm all for fun and games, plus I'm an asshole. But it's annoying as fuck to look on the latest post lists and see 2-4 game threads. Stupid, stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Feraz
    ^ PISSES ME OFF BEYOND BELIEF!
    *sigh* People get so worked up over that. Sure, when people truly don't know how to spell it, it is a little annoying. But when someone is purposely spelling it like that and you get worked up over it, you either:
    1) Have just been successfully trolled and deserve it.
    2) The person, like my friend, is just saying it casually since it's really not that big of a deal. IE, "brb, jumping on my rouge." And you are just getting worked up for nothing.
    Here's his armory link too:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Toomuchsugar
    It's not just bad players who say it.

tl;dr = Don't get so worked up over "rouge".

If I had a dollar for everytime someones /played time increases by one minute in WoW

If I had a dollar for everytime someone visits a website that mentions WoW in anyway

If I had a dollar for everytime someone thinks about WoW

Deleted

If I had a Dollar for each time someone leaves after ONE wipe. Whenever it's voa, totc or OS 3D it still makes me kinda angry. Especialy of I'm the leader and have spend some time get poeple..

if i had a dollar everytime gs was requested in trade...

if i had a dollar when the word noob is used...

if i had a dollar when dps say gogogo...

If i had a dollar for each point of damage ive done since the achievements/statistics came out....

If I had a dollar for every time someone asks for unneeded achievement or GS for an instance (think people asking for full clear achievement and 5,6k gs for first wing of icc)...

If i had a dollar every time i had a dollar...

If I had a dollar everytime someone wanted GS in their LFG Spam in trade, I'd be a millionaire.
    Also, everytime someone spelled Rogue "Rouge"
    80 Rogue / 80 Druid

If I had a dollar for every time an ability with over a 75% crit chance crits less than 50% of the time in a fight...
    If I had a dollar for every time someone cried about something related to pvp...
    If I had a dollar for every time I've killed a raid boss/ran an instance looking for a single piece of gear that is BiS and never drops...

AND!

If I had a dollar for every time someone completely destroyed the english language, and then got pissy when they were corrected...

I'd be able to buy blizzard

If I had a dollar for every time i see the word gear score or the abbreviation GS in game or on any WoW related forum..

If I had a dollar for every time I get stunned in PvP or blown up by a frost or fire mage

If I had a dollar for every terrible death knight i encounter

If I had a dollar for every time I got rejected for not having 5.5k GS to do the raid weekly cause 5.3k aint good enough.

I'd have $3.
    WTB Signature.

If I had a dollar everytime i picked up a dollar...
    If I had a dollar everytime i forget to drink indestructable potion before an encounter (to use 2 in a single battle)

If i had a dollar for every time i got an e-mail from Facebook -.-
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

If I had a dollar for every time i saw http://www.wowhead.com/item=23555 ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    I play both factions and theres not much difference, we're all idiots