Page 1 of 2
LastLast

EU PVP server that rocks for horde

Ok, that's it. I'm sick of the server (Runetotem) and battlegroup (Cyclone) I'm. Im going to leave and would like a pvp server and battlegroup that:

* Horde wins atleast 50% of WG
    * Horde wins atleast 50% of AV
    * BG que times isn't complete crap.

Any suggestions out there would be really appriciated.

Deleted

Re: EU PVP server that rocks for horde

Mazrigos EU fits those

but we have like 0.00000001% alliance so

* BG que times is complete crap.

Quote Originally Posted by mcriley
    mostly all ???

GL ;D
    Blackout is a good Battlegroup for that, i usually have 2-3 minute queues, but since RandomBG its like that in every realm right?...

about the server try al'akir they fill our first pages in the arena ladders so they are good in pvp for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

I don't mind a few minutes waiting time on BG's. Heck, that only gives you some time to fix around acutions and stuff. I just dont want 10+ minutes for every BG.

Im actually thinking about Skullcrusher. It's PVP, good WG (maybe too good) and Cyclone actually is rather ok except for AV.

Shattered Hand (Eu) We got WG almost all time, still got some pretty intense fights to get it.
    BG ques are insane fast, at least Random BG's. 2-5 min max.
    Horde got pretty much 90% progression pve wise.
    And this affect pvp aswell

Knuk...

10+ Year Old Account

Just look at the Achavon's Log in Wintergrasp on Kor'gall EU... Horde has defended the keep almost 2000 times.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

@Knuk

Totally missleading information about Shattered Hand.

This is how it is. Since Blizz implemented faction change loads of allys transffered to horde side.
    This leading to allys underpop and had a tough time in WG. Before faction change it was about 50/50.
    BUT... Since nibblet allys went horde side severe lag struck the server at peak times. This resulted
    in a server change for atleast 3 of the major horde pvp guilds. The horde side have a chinese gold
    farming guild as No.1 guild. Not very impressing. Correct me if im wrong but I think allys side have a
    better progression in ICC. so the future looks bright for ally side. Now allys tend to win more
    WG's and in BG's we have a win ratio of 50/50 on the cyclone battlegroup. Horde still wins Wsg and
    AB a little more but allys dominate AV and IoC.

Knuk. We got you on the radar now. looking forward for some serious world Pvp. ;D

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Balnazzar EU is a very well Horde oriented realm
    Raserei / Frenzy Battlegroup on the other hand has its ups and downs, BG que can vary from 3 to 10+ mins.
    Although i d love to see some more alliance in Balnazzar... nothing compares to good old school world PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottalot
    Since nibblet allys went horde side severe lag struck the server at peak times.
    Lagg? no lagg here now, at least what I've experienced.

Correct me if im wrong but I think allys side have a
    better progression in ICC.
    Correction incoming: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/shattered-hand

Knuk. We got you on the radar now. looking forward for some serious world Pvp. ;D
    Haha Knuk ain't my characters name, but anyways good luck with your server choice ^^

Sunstrider EU

As ally, you only have a chance to complete VoA on reset day, After that there aren't enough allys interested in capturing WG again, so it's all Horde till the next reset (with exceptions occurring late nights and early mornings when you don't have enough people for a raid anyway).

PvP is dominated by horde, but PvE is preety balanced.

Stormscale,best pvp server for horde.I haven't understood if you are looking for a faceroll over the alliance or a challenging server (horde>alliance any day on stormscale but there are good allies too) since you are talking about pvp (hence I guessed you mean challenging).Anyway it's the best pvp server in eu for horde and in a good battleground (cyclone) so you maybe want to give it a try.(there is a long queue to log sometimes though).

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rightclick
    Sunstrider EU

As ally, you only have a chance to complete VoA on reset day, After that there aren't enough allys interested in capturing WG again, so it's all Horde till the next reset (with exceptions occurring late nights and early mornings when you don't have enough people for a raid anyway).

PvP is dominated by horde, but PvE is preety balanced.
    Yes

Sunstrider EU is very good for horde at the moment, the bg queue's may be alittle to long for my taste but other then that it's great.

Oh btw, we don't want you on our server since it already is over populated since the FCT for horde from 10 servers were up........ARRRG (or something)!

Deleted

Dont go frostmane - eu
    whe have like 10% win chance (becouse of luck) as horde

Quote Originally Posted by Knuk
    Lagg? no lagg here now, at least what I've experienced.

There is no lagg issues now. As I wrote in my post. Because guilds like Epicfabriken, Bane, Mustard Monkey is
    no longer on the server and thank god for that.

Correction incoming: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/shattered-hand

You have enlighten me ^^. Chinese farming guild on top. But OOFT will win the race eventually

Haha Knuk ain't my characters name, but anyways good luck with your server choice ^^
    Im not the one server transferring. Im very happy as it is. I like the the "role" of the underdog.

Zeneder obv speaking from alliance we aint had wg for a week at most! lol

10+ Year Old Account

im surprised no1 said Agamaggan EU, horde have wg 99% of the time, we get it twice a week if lucky, today we got it early in the morning and we will have it 100% of the week at 20:00 server time, horde have like 80%+ of the population i believe

Horde defended 1825, horde captured 973.
    Alliance defended 158, alliance captured 974.

Kazzak Eu PvP.

I rerolleed on this realm because the stats said it was very populated and it was something 58% horde 42% alliance so quite balanced (that is great). PvP at max level I do not know, but atleast at lower levels it´s very good for horde. The good thing is that there is alot of peeps :P

Is there anyone from Skullcrusher that can give some information about the PVP there?

Zenedar EU is not bad, since Vek`nilash got fucked, ALOT of the people there came to zenedar, which really messed up the alliance-horde ratio, so horde is really dominant there aswell, and BG que`s are somewhat like 5min+

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Ok, that's it. I'm sick of the server (Runetotem) and battlegroup (Cyclone) I'm. Im going to leave and would like a pvp server and battlegroup that:

Any suggestions out there would be really appriciated.
    Jaedenar EU.

* Horde wins atleast 98% of WG
    * Horde wins atleast 40% of AV
    * BG que times aren't complete crap.