Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: LK H 25M World 3rd ~ Paragon

Gratz Paragon!

-Libertor's Armory!- "AGGRO" ~ LOOSELY TRANSLATED, IT MEANS "THE PRIEST DIES."

This just goes to show that they are Very far above the rest of the world, Took them a whole expansion but they claimed top dog of Wrath. Btw 40 new mods and not one is in this thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by Libertor
    Gratz Paragon!
    Do...not...derail...

On topic:
    Poffertjes > Any!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poffertjes

Quote Originally Posted by Raenas
    Each and every time until another guild downs him. Simple as that.
    ^

honestly...i still don't know what's the reason for a /discuss

paragon is (right now) the best guild in the world, downed LK25 heroic 3 times so... OP sucks

wonder if anyone has thought that Paragon is cheating and just not telling anyone. Maybe that is why no one else has cleared yet and why they wont release there video bc they dont want everyone to find out. Im not trying to start shit. Its is just something that came to mind. :P Waffles no contest btw ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Balo
    wonder if anyone has thought that Paragon is cheating and just not telling anyone. Maybe that is why no one else has cleared yet and why they wont release there video bc they dont want everyone to find out. Im not trying to start shit. Its is just something that came to mind. :P Waffles no contest btw ;D
    since when was paragon Ensidia?

I wonder if you realize that top guilds are generally watched by GMs, especially when it comes to world first stuff. Why do you think people who exploit for world firsts get the banhammer so fast? Cause it sure isn't that some random looked at a WoL log then reported them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sno

Much like the YS25+0 fight where it was 'impossible' to do it unless u had some weird set up (stacking affliction warlocks), I think they just found the right 'twitch' in their strategy to somehow make this encounter doable.

Fe. I remember first night when guilds were trying LK and streamed it, nobody was passing the diseases to the big mobs, some guild found about that, the information spread and the LK was being killed by dozens of guild. This also is the reason why they won't release a kill video yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sno
    I never said they were. and Ensidia is not the only guild that has ever cheating in a game btw. Yet people only blame them for everything. Just saying they seem to be the only ones that can kill LK HM and if it is truly legit then more power to them, but in the back of my mind it does make me kinda wonder if something more is going on here. Because really how funny would it be if it was eventually found out that this whole time they were cheating. That would be the definition of Irony. I dont they think are cheating btw it is just something that came to mind.

I never said they were. and Ensidia is not the only guild that has ever cheating in a game btw. Yet people only blame them for everything. Just saying they seem to be the only ones that can kill LK HM and if it is truly legit then more power to them, but in the back of my mind it does make me kinda wonder if something more is going on here. Because really how funny would it be if it was eventually found out that this whole time they were cheating. That would be the definition of Irony. I dont they think are cheating btw it is just something that came to mind.
    Maybe they just don't look at things as being mathematically impossible just because they haven't downed it yet. Whatever it is, it's nice to see someone else come out on top for once, even if it is another European guild. Kinda like when someone other than the Redwings wins the Stanley Cup.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

LOL ok before I get flamed by every Paragon bandwagon fan boy I will say I personally DONT think they are exploiting but I will say being that they are a top guild in the world I would not put it past any top guild in the world to cheat to win. We have ALL seen many guilds cheat not just Ensidia.

LOL ok before I get flamed by every Paragon bandwagon fan boy I will say I personally DONT think they are exploiting but I will say being that they are a top guild in the world I would not put it past any top guild in the world to cheat to win. We have ALL seen many guilds cheat not just Ensidia.
    I'll give you an example that's not cheating.

Many guilds originally thought Lethon was unkillable at first with a standard 40 people, and initially the only "kills" were with 50+ people, essentially zerging him because he was an outdoor world spawn. Then videos started popping up on Youtube of guilds killing him with less than 40 people, because they'd finally figured out his sprinkler pattern to the shadowbolt whirl, and discovered that you needed way less healing and could bring more dps (thus killing him and the shades faster) by having the tank flip the dragon back and forth after 3 whirls on the opposing side had gone off, constantly keeping the shadowbolts on the side the raid was not on.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Deleted

Back on topic please!

My vote is on waffles.

Cool story, bro.

Pancakes+strawberry jam>Waffles+anything (sans more pancakes).
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhippa
    When you take GC and replace G with C, C with H and add INA you get CHINA !

Coincidence ? I DON'T THINK SO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrotan
    Take your nerfs like a man and not some spec hopping bandwagon groupie.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Aletra

Quote Originally Posted by Oxydo
    Pancakes+strawberry jam>Waffles+anything (sans more pancakes).
    Add sugar and it's a deal.

Pancakes > waffles

Grats on World no.3 Paragon

waffles.
    with chocolate sauce
    and icecream.

nomnom

(banana > rest)