Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What Happens if you kill Muradin/Saurfan @Gunship Battle?

My group never wants to do this, but im sure someone did it already.
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

Re: What Happens if you kill Muradin/Saurfan @Gunship Battle?

The world implodes..

When he gets to a certain health point, he'll enrage.

you would have to kill him pretty quickly because of the stacking buff he gets he would be hitting tanks for 40k after awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    In short, go back to heroics, farm some t10, get hit capped, learn to gem, get real professions, read the sticky, then delete your toon, mail me your gold, and pick up Aion.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfyre
    you would have to kill him pretty quickly because of the stacking buff he gets he would be hitting tanks for 40k after awhile.
    Hes HP don't reset.

10+ Year Old Account

How dare you spell Saurfang wrong? (and if you are alliance board his ship)

Willing to bet their HP would just stop at 1.

well from what i remember his health doesnt reset as the tank comes back to his ship, but the dmg buff does, so it could be a few tries to do this. If it does reset however, its still 2.4m on 10man normal so on BL he should go down pretty quickly, and with tank's cds, some pain suppressions etc it's doable, im sure of it.

sadly people in my guild are not crazy enough to listen to me and try to take him down, they just dont care I will be very happy to see him dead, or just to know what happens and stuff

DO IT I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfyre
    I don't think quick is relative if you are doing it on 10 man normal. We did it on normal just yesterday to get someone the boat achievement and I took him to 55 stacks only popping one CD (Barkskin). I still had SI, both trinkets, enrage (w/4pc T10) and an armor pot to pop if things got hairy. We did not however attempt to kill him. I took him down around 75% just tanking him with no one else attacking him though.

Quote Originally Posted by hawciu
    well from what i remember his health doesnt reset as the tank comes back to his ship, but the dmg buff does, so it could be a few tries to do this. If it does reset however, its still 2.4m on 10man normal so on BL he should go down pretty quickly, and with tank's cds, some pain suppressions etc it's doable, im sure of it.

sadly people in my guild are not crazy enough to listen to me and try to take him down, they just dont care I will be very happy to see him dead, or just to know what happens and stuff

DO IT I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU
    I'm also almost positive their HP resets every time they exit combat.

Quote Originally Posted by hoot80
    I don't think quick is relative if you are doing it on 10 man normal. We did it on normal just yesterday to get someone the boat achievement and I took him to 55 stacks only popping one CD (Barkskin). I still had SI, both trinkets, enrage (w/4pc T10) and an armor pot to pop if things got hairy. We did not however attempt to kill him. I took him down around 75% just tanking him with no one else attacking him though.
    Imagine him with a 500% enrage damage bonus, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Imagine him with a 500% enrage damage bonus, however.
    In that case he'd be doing what, 12x normal damage (500% additional = 6x normal x2 for enrage)? Might singe my bear hide...

they enrage and 1 shot every1 but go for it
    Tycat was here

i would think he just stops at 1% hp, there have been other unkillable npcs, like that forsaken in shadowfang keep that's lying on the ground. can hurt him, but his hp never goes under 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

When they get weak, they will enrage and deal 1000%, however if you can magically get up to 100% chance to dodge the will miss you, strike their ship, and then their ship will explode and you get more loot

So you want to see world first Muradin / Saurfang kill on gunship battle do ya?

Tell me if he drops epix after you've got the world first.
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

he got like 5 million hp in normal 25 man, get 2 holy pallys and a Disci priest - nuke it with haste pots and BL/Heroism -should be easy (300k raid dps for this short period of time is possible...)
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

He turns into hogger and roflstomps everyone.

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Stops at 1hp.

15+ Year Old Account

At 75% this happens.