Holy priest in PvP

Used to pvp disc for a long time, loved the bubble to death. I changed to a holy pvp spec, just for fun, to see how much different it was. I love it more than disc, so much more to do then just flash heal, pennace, bubble, and dispel (along with a few engineer toys, like the helmet enchant).

Although the only issue is, i go OOM terribly fast, even when there's no damn disc priest mana burning me around, prolly should change my gems to either just int, or resi and int. The other problem I've discovered, is that if I get interupted, I'm usually dead, unless I can use the rocket boots to dash away, shadowmeld, mount up, hide, and drink my precious, precious water. Also, angel form is nice And lightwell... i actually use it, cause most people don't realize that it actually does heal for a bit, and don't want to take the time to attack it, and can be used while stunned

Anyways, I was wondering, is it really that bad of an idea to pvp Holy? I just find it so much more entertaining and fun, then disc... Plus I normally only do BG's, although I am being bugged to do arenas, and I've heard just how terrible holy can be in an arena
    I'm sure it's a bit from my bad pvp spec, or my poor choice of glyphs :\

Any awesome PvP holy priests out there that can either save my horrible spec, or just some tips?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ad+Vigilanties

Re: Holy priest in PvP

1) No, it's not as good as disc for PvP
    2) But, if you enjoy playing Holy more, then point 1 is irrelevant

Skill, gear, fun, and dedication are going to outweigh spec anyway.