Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Ever caused a group to fall apart?

Quote Originally Posted by Daimyon
    You're telling me you guys were asses "on principal"? The fact that you could have taken 2 seconds to hit one button and averted this entire situation is nothing to be proud of.
    The fact that they quickly degenerated into completely offensive and uneccesary comments was what made me react by not buffing them. From my perspective I was far from being the ass in this situation. Say someone asks you to pass them a salt shaker from across the table and you don't hear them because you're having a conversation. Their next comment is "pass the salt shaker you fucking asshole, you don't even deserve to be at this table because you're such a moron for not giving it to me the first time I asked". I don't know about you, by my response to that is "fuck off you can eat your food without salt"

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde
    then cast innervate on yourself

any druid or paladin or priest or mage or whatever that doesn't buff in a heroic won't get me to tank for them. i will just port out and sit in town until they either boot me or leave.
    On one hand missing a buff in a 5man won't really hurt the run in a noticeable way. But on the other hand if someone flat out refuses to buff when asked nicely, it's a good indication you've an asshat in your group who you'd probably be better without.

Mind you, the "omg wtf wherez my %^&*$% kings, stupid healer!?" messages coming in before you've even finished the loading screen for the instance .. yeah those people can go to hell if they think I'm buffing them. To me, it's all about being even the slightest bit courteous.

If someone asks nicely, why not click 1 button?

tricks of the trade to the same tank throughout the fight can cause some serious problems when the tanks have to swap off constantly....

didn't realize this for a while, caused many wipes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Haha.

Well today, i joined a 25man hm ulduar for the drake, the leader was one of those agrovated freaks, he got really pissed off from a wipe so i started shooting anti air rockets and canons at him when he was explaining. (at FL)

I get kicked from the raid.

GG.

Anyway i know a guild member who drinks before doing 10 man raids and he usually gets in a fight with another raid member, so we usually call it then.

Maybe just chill out.

Deleted

I didn't exactly make this group fall apart more like 1 person leave but I was down CoS and we killed the boss for the bronze drake and seeming as I recently just got epic flying I thought I would need on it. Anyway someone who just dinged 80 also needed it, the roll happened and I won I then got cursed by him and called a noob and he then left. For the next week I was getting hate mail of him. I just replied with lol.

Back when Naxx was hot stuff last year, I made a 25man raid fall apart.

It was a failpug, the raid leader took SOOOOO LOOOOONG to explain the fights to everyone, buffs were taking forever to be applied, and we had wiped on Grand Widow once or twice and were preparing to get back. The guild members in the raid and I were getting a tad twitchy, so...

I got out my Crashin' Thrashin' Racer.

I drove it towards the boss.

It aggroed her.

She killed my racer, then made a beeline for me. I vanished, so she then went to everyone else in the raid and began to slaughter them.

I made it out alive, running to the raid instance to get away (there was an adherent chasing me for some reason). A paladin who was in the raid (an officer in my guild) made it out by bubble-hearthing, because he noticed I was driving the racer towards the boss. Everyone else died.

They never found out it was me, but half the raid left after that prank, and the whole thing fell apart.

Worth it, IMO.

I only use the Random Dungeon Queue to disband groups and waste their "precious" time.

Badzgettingmadezezez

10+ Year Old Account

A few weeks ago, I decided to play with my old rogue again and do some daily heroics for primordial etc. It was morning, I had some limited time before my class and I queued for random hc, as usual Old Kingdom showed up... We started playing with this very low dps group, I was the first on dps with my t7 set. My time was getting short for me, and after keleseth I told them I dont have much time, so please lets kill volazj first, then I may leave and u may continue on 4. but they insisted they'll do all bosses before it, I nearly begged them but none cared. Tank jumped to the direction of mushroom boss and others followed. I pissed so badly at that moment and I chose healer, did tricks of the trade, and went into the trash packs started hitting all of them. I died in the end but I watch the orgasmic death of the healer and the wipe with an undefinable joy... dont piss the rogue man... dont do it!

As a pally tank I find it funny when someone asks for a buff on trash. I mean it's pointless. Now I can see ICC buffing on trash but when someone complains in a heroic because they don't have their might or kings I just laugh. Even when I give them their buff I still do more dps then them as a tank. I guess there are just some BK's out there that cant live without buffs. Oh and my story...

Once spent a day going into naxx and killing Mr.Bigglesworth and telling everyone that after he dies no epics drop and just watch all the people leave raid. True retards play this game.

O another time I was in a group with me"on my hunter" two guildys a pally tank and pally healer and 2 pug warrior Dps. We were in H HoL just after the 2nd boss when the warriors started complaining because the whole group wasn't doing over 4k. Being the friendly hunter I am i tell my guildys to get ready to bubble over vent. Before they ask why I casted volley on the mobs after the 2nd boss. (yes we failed wiped after a bad fear) I FD the pally's did bubble hearth and the 2 warriors got owned in the face. they then left group and started bashing us for being terrible and kicking them from the group because they were "to good" which preceded in them getting laughed at in trade. So if you learn anything from this wall of text it's don't piss off the hunter. ;D
    live hard and die free

I either tank or heal in my Daily Heroics.

One day I got in a group with 4 other players in the same guild on a different server. A pally healer, 2 hunters, and a death knight. The run was going fine and I was holding aggro, but then the hunters started running up and shooting mobs without using Misdirect or anything so I'm there picking up random mobs coming from all over the instance (Pinnacle). I called them out on it, I said: "If your going to pull like retards at least Misdirect." Well obviously this is not what they wanted to hear and they went off on me, nerd rage makes me lol. I ignore it, keep pulling just fine even with those tards shooting other trash packs and what not.

They thought I had just forgotten about the whole outburst of theirs, boy were they wrong. We are on the trash packs after Skadi the Ruthless and as usual the hunters are chain pulling without Misdirect for me, even saw a death grip or two. I'm doing my best to pick it all up. We literally pick up EVERY mob from the stairs to King Ymiron's room, I promptly Shadowmeld and lol at them all die, and they all rage quit. I sat in queue for about 10 minutes or so, got 4 more people who were excited about only having to do the last boss and we finished without issue.

I love baddies who think they are good at the game because they can pull things and nerd rage.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kingkow
    it will if you are less than 75% mana as a feral
    so i specced feral on my druid, threw on some feral gear and tested this out because it sounded ridiculous

yep, if you are at 75% mana than you could cast GotW about 4 more times before going oom.

you're wrong. if you are less than 75% mana, you can still GotW and shift to bear without drinking. that excuse is purely idiotic and 100% lying

I usually ignore and/or ruin peoples achievements in instances.

Don't join cross-realm groups and ask to do achievements like Watch Him Die. It's not a walk-over, especially if you're doing 2k dps in full T9.

Sometimes people leave.

I once timed a heroic run to finish at 03:01, so that i'd get the next days daily completed. We got Old Kingdom, and the healer wanted to finish before 03:00. To bad i'm the tank. He ended up leaving around 02:55, when he finally realised I wouldn't be pulling. So he didn't get the daily random bonus, and he had to find a new instance. I'm tanking, I'm deciding. Deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    It will be the first ground mount to carry more than 2 players. It will require at least one other worgen player to operate and can carry up to 2 non-worgen players.

I think it will be called [Harness]
    - On Worgen Mounts

Yes, once. I was on my DK alts guildrun (different than my main), well some people were pretty drunk, we were doing ICC 10 man, wasn't going too well, took one wipe to Deathwhisper and we got to gunship and everyone was about to get small spirit boost in the form of free loot.

Not. It was simply a disaster, first off we started the fight when exactly one guy had rocket pack on him and it was the tank, took one million years for him to kill the mage on the other ship, we thought it would be faster if we just jumped off the ship and ran back in straight away for another attempt.

I was the first one inside, i went to talk to the goblin man and get my rocket pack, or thats what i thought until the ship started moving away from the platform. Yes, i managed to click the start encounter button on Muradin with 3 people on the ship with half health and mana. Everyone of course noticed that it was me, i panicked and in a desperate attempt to save at least a little part of my dignity i tried to jump off the boat back to the platform in hopes to reset the encounter.
    I missed. Everyone was raging at me, and the group disbanded, i was so ashamed of myself that i wanted to delete my account.

Oh well, thats all i can think of, the upside to it is that from now on I'll double check who I'm talking to

Quote Originally Posted by Daimyon
    You're telling me you guys were asses "on principal"? The fact that you could have taken 2 seconds to hit one button and averted this entire situation is nothing to be proud of.
    This realy. Dont be so bigheaded, just get the dungeon over with.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Once got into a random grp for Azjol Nerub - pally tank, myself (priest), druid, hunter and lock

THe pally tank ask polite for a buff - i buff him, my druid friend buff him.

Then the pally goes for the pull - i kindly ask for kings, he refuse to buff because he cba. Then i got abit annoyed told and said something like this : "why did you ask for a buff when you refuse to buff yourself"
    He didnt reply

Anyway, we just went on, then me and my other friends decided we would take the piss on the tank, so on first boss, we got the hunter to md on tank, and we just moved, i didnt heal, they didnt dps the boss. The tank started to whine, we just replied buff please.

We let him die, had the druid go in bear and cleared the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde
    so i specced feral on my druid, threw on some feral gear and tested this out because it sounded ridiculous

yep, if you are at 75% mana than you could cast GotW about 4 more times before going oom.

you're wrong. if you are less than 75% mana, you can still GotW and shift to bear without drinking. that excuse is purely idiotic and 100% lying
    lol i believe they are being cheap and doing 5xmotw instead of 1xgotw and they don't have minor glyph.