Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Preview: Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael
    Life Grip is just awesome. Melee dps will hate me! 8)
    that's why it won't make it past the beta.
    a
    and imagine..you're standing at a cliff or at least a high edge together with a priest. he jumps off.. pulls you down with him and he casts levitate on himself...wtf.

a "fun" idea but ..srsly..It won#t make it

/cast life grip
    /say STOP F**KING STANDING IN FIRE

my raid just killed bosses twice as fast...
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Quote Originally Posted by The Core
    Oh and if a Death Knight and Priest grip someone at the same time, he should die, ripped apart!
    True story. Now I just need to get one of my priest buddy to go arena with my other friend..

I hear priests are the new DKs

Niice.... i mean shadow is going to be OP in cata with all those changes ... OH WAIT.....
    ofc the rotation will be exactly the same since the only spell we are getting is something is used on trash or adds on a boss and is just as good as mind flay ..... ofc they must give us Crit in masteries.... why crit? i mean come on affli locks get haste..gief us haste?
    The only good thing i can see here is that at last i'll be able to save wipes by pulling people out of the fire or defile-like things.

Cheers
    Zoulis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

Quote Originally Posted by Zogrim
    that's why it won't make it past the beta.
    a
    and imagine..you're standing at a cliff or at least a high edge together with a priest. he jumps off.. pulls you down with him and he casts levitate on himself...wtf.

a "fun" idea but ..srsly..It won#t make it
    Imagine a priest standing next you on a cliff , bam he jumps of with levitate , tries to cast Grip....but but... it doesnt work cause your not in his grp!?! WHAT THE HELL!?
    Next scenario , he invites you before he does that ! Jumps off with levitate , tries to cast Grip .. but .. but. IT STILL DOESNT WORK YOU DIMWITT!

Seriously this is like the 100th post of this kind...and people keep say "IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!!" , is it that hard to read what other people are saying ?
    Fact : It doesn't work to grip some1 in the air!
    Fact : To be able to use the spell you need to be in the group/raid with him!
    Fact : Its not that great of a spell , yeah it can be fun but... how long will that "fun" lasts? few weeks tops . Realize that its a situational spell in Pve..
    Oh nooo , the priest gripped me!! now i have to walk all the way back to the boss damnit !! *You hear on vent* STOP STANDING IN THE THAT DAMN FIRE !

Fact : People who abuse this to have fun in a progress raid , suck at this game big time and wont get invited ever again...

Priest goes "HA! In your face! i can do w/e i want and wipe the raid!
    Raid Leader then proceed with "/ignore" "/kick" and good riddents! And maybe issue a small warning to other people "careful with "x" he is a douch"
    Then the Priest will weap in his dark little corner because he cant gets groups anymore.

But hey ! there is always name/race change! Good money for blizzard.

*damn i like venting out

This expansion is getting better and better. Now I really have no idea of who to level up in Cataclysm! :-\

Quote Originally Posted by kharma
    Life grip gonna be hilarious.
    Tank charges, priest grip, dps dies ;D
    Shhhhh. That's the kind of stuff that will make blizz remove it. Save it for after Cataclysm is out. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag
    Can some one say "FOTM arena healer in cataclysm" ?
    well yeah if cata only lasts a month

Quote Originally Posted by Zoulis

ofc they must give us Crit in masteries.... why crit? i mean come on affli locks get haste..gief us haste?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought affliction locks get crit aswell.

Registers up for Battleground:

# Graps friendly Player that taps Arathiflag - Grief wins
    # Graps Flagrunner (Warsong or Storm) back into Enemies - Grief wins
    # Graps friendly Player that taps Alterac Tower or Graveyard - Grief wins
    # Graps friendly Tank that got Bossaggro out of the room with a 2nd Priest to reset the Boss - Grief wins

Add more please!

Life Grip?

What the fuck. They kept saying they were trying to make the Classes diverse and not work the same, yet they keep introducing spells that work the same for different classes?

What's next? Parry for Bear Form?

Ok well on a more serious note... the changes to DoTers are good...and Spriest dps if prolly gonna go up... but i wanted something unique...something new we could use.....
    We'll have to wait till the 56-point talent it seems

Cheers
    Zoulis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

Shhhhh. That's the kind of stuff that will make blizz remove it. Save it for after Cataclysm is out. Tongue
    Not that much. it already works with DI.
    "hey i've a bug i can't move ehyyyy"

So if the tank stay in fire should i life grip him? :-\. And then the boss comes after him boom cleave, boom me death, nice saving the tank

Meh not even a word about light well...

Nice changes, I'm happy.

Anyways, Levitate->Run off a cliff->Life Grip someone in the air

Quote Originally Posted by Bats
    This Life Grip crap will be removed, half of the priests out there will just be arses with it for damn sure.
    How's it any different then the DPS DK's using Deathgrip?

Deleted

Leap of Faith (level 85): Pull a party or raid member to your location. Leap of Faith (or "Life Grip") is intended to give priests a tool to help rescue fellow players who have pulled aggro, are being focused on in PvP, or just can't seem to get out of the fire in time. Instant. 30-yard range. 45-second cooldown.
    So cool
    I can't wait to try it !

Deleted

I always thought that
    a) there really should be DG that can be used on friendly target
    b) priest could use some "fun/interesting/unusual" spell
    this seems to be a win win situation and since they are also making spriests much more viable for short single target fights, I would say that after whole TBC and WotLK priest will take my mages spot as my main charracter. Also imagine (disc) priest pulling his partner out of shit with this.