Highest spellpower youve obtained

I finally got DFO from rotface and was lucky enough to have the stars align pretty well on the first trash pull afterwards and managed to get this:
    http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3...0710185801.jpg

If I swap out my black magic for spellpower it would naturally be a chunk higher, and I am only in 264 gear so I was wondering if any shadow priests managed to break 7k yet (which is now my new goal).

EDIT: Just realized my cloak enchant wasnt procced there, so if I swap my weapon enchant and the stars align again I could probably break 7k with my current gear.

Deleted

Re: Highest spellpower youve obtained

Nice gearscore

my friend got 5900 atm

10+ Year Old Account

-_- 6787 yesterday...

back in bc on hyjal trash when things were different i had my ring proct i also procted manny's eye and popped my other trinket who i cant remember but i broke 3000 (or was it 2800) shadow spell dmg on trash wich was quite the accomplishment back then imo :]

edit: put your ui up for dl plox that made me happy
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I....love....your...UI...
    Love it, want it, NEED IT

Mind giving me a download link?

And ontopic: I never got higher than 4.8k =(
    PvE:
    This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will. 5% pleasure, 50% faceroll, and 100% reason to quit the game.

For anyone interested in the UI, it looks like Tukui, just google the name to find their website. I'm actually using it myself at the moment.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by IndoMonkey
    I....love....your...UI...
    Love it, want it, NEED IT

Mind giving me a download link?

And ontopic: I never got higher than 4.8k =(
    I believe he/she is using Tukui UI --> http://www.tukui.org/home/

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

I am indeed using tukui (an absolutely fantastic mod btw). The dot timer in the middle is mfclip and DBM is reskinned from one of the posts on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer
    I am indeed using tukui (an absolutely fantastic mod btw). The dot timer in the middle is mfclip and DBM is reskinned from one of the posts on the forums.
    Aye. This UI is amazing. I just downloaded it and started using it about a week ago.. Very very interesting and cool UI with low memory usage. I have extra mods downloaded and I still only use about 8 MB (at most, most of the time i run between 4-5 MB) of memory. Fantastic for multiple roles too.
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant