<Working as Intended> - Bladefist is one of guilds that migrated from Burning Legion during FCM.
Guild was created during vanilla and has always had policy of accepting decent people with brain(tm) over people with excellent gear. You will gear up rather fast, but science hasn't invented a way to develop brain in short time. Even tho gear is not main requirement having decent gear is a plus.

Majority of people in guild are mature individuals who have played this game together for years. Aside from being just a guild we also consider us community and from time to time we organize meetups such as Summer bash(tm) including beer, sun and people getting lost in woods of eastern Europe (yet another tm).

We are proud to say that we have very pleasant raid environment (even when wiping) with a lot of fun over Ventrilo (2.1) .

That being sad, lets move on to our progress, rules etc.
We use softcap dkp system for loot distribution. Currently our target raids are Icc10 and Icc25.
Raid times are 19:00 - 23:00, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday. You would be expected to show up for at least 2 of these 3 days.

Progress:
Icc25 is 9/12 - working on BQL and Sindragosa
Icc10 11/12

Currently we are in dire need of tanks of any class (slight advantage to ferals and prot paladins).
So would like to recruit:
2 Tanks (feral, prot pally - even warrior, dk)
1 Holy/Disc priest
1 Resto druid
1 Dps warrior
1-2 Hunters

Even if your class is not listed above and you meet requirements feel free to wisp me in game and/or apply, we will gladly give you the chance to prove your self for our main raid.

If you feel that <Working as Intended> is the right place for you whisper me in game (Restoman). If I am not online you can contact: Littlewewe, Lolyawn.

Thanks for reading.