Mastery Radiance

Code:
    Radiance

Radiance: Your direct heals add a small heal-over-time component to the target.
    There are (mainly) two groups of holy priests out there today. Flashheal vs Renew.
    Does that mean we renewers wont like mastery on our stats ?

I know we are versatile healers and should not concentrate too much on certain spells but
    thats just how LK required us to play ...
    --
    The cataclysm broke the world ... and the pandas could not fix it!

Re: Mastery Radiance

Don't you think they'll change it enough so even the Renew-ists will use more direct heals?
    DEAL WITH IT.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Let me repeat what some blue said yesterday (or the day before that):

You're thinking in LK dimensions. You do not know if the current playstyles will remain when we hit 85, or do you? This question would be valid if Blizzard were to introduce this feature now...but they are not.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Empowered Renew will be affected by Radiance. Besides the new talent Chakra will make Renew more interesting.

Radiance

I thought I would take a second to look at the Holy Mastery ability called Radiance in Cataclysm.

Radiance: Your direct heals add a small heal-over-time component to the target.

I'm actually a warrior, but I honestly hope that this mechanic works much like a warriors deep wounds mechanic. Whereas the buff doesn't stack, but instead takes the previous damage and divides it amongst the new DoT upon refresh. If as they say, mana is going to become a more precious resource in CATA I believe this could have some clever uses without being exploited before the fight. Thoughts?