Help w/ next frost piece

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...har&cn=Umighax

Got my first 277 the other night! woot woot on the heroic gunship dropping that uber chest, I did the math and that piece of armor alone adds a lil over 600 attack power!!!

But my question deals with haste. On single target tank'n'spank im just a little bit over 10k dps but when I have to change targets it obviously drops well below that. I was wondering if adding a bunch of haste would help with that? So I guess brass tacks is, what is a decent haste rating b/c I have no gems or armor towards the stat b/c imo AP will always add more damage but I can be way off base so help me out here.

And depending on what kind of answers I get back, Should I get the frost badge "herkuml wartoken" with the haste/ap. Or the Frost badge head piece? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks fellow back stabbers!!!!!

Re: Help w/ next frost piece

Get the War token, it is one of the BIS trinkets. 2nd thing, download a Spreadsheet and look more at your rotation. With the gear you have 10k should be a joke, you should be closer to 12 if your guild is using the buff. If they are not using the buff you should still be higher than 10.

I am not trying to be a dick, just giving you advice.

Trinket is a no-brainer for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    It's an invisible exploding mushroom. Jesus, man, mushrooms haven't done anything that awesome since Super Mario Brothers.

Primordials -> gold -> profit for Cataclysm. No point in gearing up now in to anything over 264, it's a waste!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Hi there,
    I really have to ask you how is it possible that you are still using these crap trinkets and you do not have the War Token, which is really one of the BIS trinkets in the game atm.

On the other had you have more than few pieces of armor on you which are completely wrong for Assassination build (gloves, belt, boots). Everything with arpen should be out if possible.

Also I did see difference by switching the Lungbreaker in MH and RibSpreader in OH. Not sure if you will have the same effect but you can at least try it. Spreadsheeting this will give you the answer anyways.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpoof
    Primordials -> gold -> profit for Cataclysm. No point in gearing up now in to anything over 264, it's a waste!
    Then after Cataclysm hits, farm the hell out of stuff, don't bother gearing up and get ready for Emerald Dream or whatever is next.

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, this guy wants to enjoy the current content and not worry about something 6-9 months down the road just yet.

If you are not going to post constructive conversations about the topic at hand no matter how much this guy should just do what the rest of us do (download a spreadsheet), then go somewhere else. If you want to talk about how to make gold just go to the Professions thread. See, I even made a link for you so you do not have to work so hard to add NOTHING to the subjects there.

Ya the token would be nice for you since your way over hit cap and the skull would be another nice trinket for you too with its nice uptime, and for your helm if your clearing H's (I wish my guild was) you should be able to get the <http://www.wowhead.com/item=50073> GL ;D

If you're Assn, you'll *always* lose a ton of DPS switching targets.

Edit: And, yes, obligatory 'Herkuml is great'.
    God; I hate you people.

HOLY EXPERTISE BATMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik
    HOLY EXPERTISE BATMAN!
    nanananananananannananananananananan batmannnnn.
    but yeah, trinket sounds smart.