Dwarf shamy (inside)

With faster/better lvling and whole new world and With Primal Strike! (till stromstrike ofc) im rolling dorf shamy, anyone else?

Re: Dwarf shamy (inside)

why doesn't he dual-wield the Tankard O'Terror? would be fitting
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

i trieda shamy at allies but i got LRY bored with the draenais qs.I allways wanted to maek a shaman but cause of the questlines of draenais it pull me off.Now that dwarfes can be shamans well...HERE WE GO!!!(btw nice image of the dwarf shamy )
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

10+ Year Old Account

najs pics
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggins
    With faster/better lvling and whole new world and With Primal Strike! (till stromstrike ofc) im rolling dorf shamy, anyone else?
    Sorry to disappoint you but that pink beard is DK-only...

As for myself - I tried a dwarf shammy when there was that "race change exploit" and must say that it's too awesome... Even if they deleted their racials or whatever like that I will totally play one.

Btw. hope they will add some real hammers... like that one dropping from Emperor in BRD... these "maces" are horrible.

I got dwarf a while back from transporter malfunction. Nothing special, just looks like a hunter slapping things with maces, nothing too new and exciting. If they gave us the option for painted faces that might be cool. It's weird when your totems are almost as tall as you are, I never liked playing the shorter classes though. Always down wind.

Playing Draenei shaman now for some time, i cant really get if my draenei should be a dworf instead.

This would clearly be cool, but i just dont think that its going to work for me...

Deleted

As soon as i can race change to dwarf female ill be /dance'ing as one.

I LOVE DAWARFS AND THE SNOW PLACE THAY START IM MAKING ONE THE DAY OF CATA. ;D ;D

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

I have been getting tired of being stuck a draenei, I think it will be nice to change to something "a little less" awkward shaped

Quote Originally Posted by Pearroc
    As soon as i can race change to dwarf female ill be /dance'ing as one.
    I'll also be race changing dwarf ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Yeah I'm seriously considering race changing from draenei to dwarf aswell, but I wont be entirely certain until I've seen what the final racials will be like with hit changing and all.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Rather rolling goblin here (WAAAAAAGH)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR
    Rather rolling goblin here (WAAAAAAGH)
    Same here, though I'd rather be a dorf but doubt I can do that and stay on the same side ;<
    "It's a hard climb up
    and an easy fall back down
    WF is sex leg" - Shockrates on Enhancement PvP
    <3