Resto shaman arena questions

hey im about to start doing 2v2 with my unholy Dk cousins and i just have some questions about arena as a resto shammy

1. Is haste better then crit for healing?

2. Is the pvp gear with crit on it better then the gear for MP5?

3. What are the best 2 trinket combos

4.Where can i find a good resto spec?!?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Resto shaman arena questions

First off i would say that you seem so new that there is no point to get into higher details on this.

1. Go crit. Look in your resto tree, there is 3 talents that uses crit. 0 that use haste.

2. You can mix it up if you like. Many would rather have 2x 2set bonus and mix some crit and mp5 for more burst suport.

3. Resiled pvp trinket + a pve trinket id say, but as a started you might wanna get a second resiled trinket from WG as you will need all the survival you can get.

4. Arenajunkies.com You might need toughness as a new pvp shammy.

Deleted

Re: Resto shaman arena questions

Quote Originally Posted by Rizco Teh Shaman
    hey im about to start doing 2v2 with my unholy Dk cousins and i just have some questions about arena as a resto shammy

1. Is haste better then crit for healing?

2. Is the pvp gear with crit on it better then the gear for MP5?

3. What are the best 2 trinket combos

4.Where can i find a good resto spec?!?

Thanks for your help!
    1. Get mp5, its better then both. If you really want to choose between them get crit. (You will go oom to fast with haste)
    2. Mp5 as said. At lower levels of gear and personal prefrence (if you want reduced grouding totem or 100resilience) get 3x mp5 and 2x crit.
    3. Pvp resilience trinket + Solace or battlemasters (if you are not able to get these go for the WG resilience trinket).
    4. My pvp spec is not bad, but check arena junkies and check some of their specs (lots of the talents are personal choice).