Heroic Throw Idea for Cata.

If your weapon is imbued with weapon chains and your heroic throw lands a critical strike, your weapon will impale the enemy and you will be able to pull the enemy with the chain linked to you and your weapon.

yes im drunk.

Deleted

Re: Heroic Throw Idea for Cata.

To be fair, heroic throw should just allow you to throw raid members as your weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious
    To be fair, heroic throw should just allow you to throw raid members as your weapon!
    HEROIC INDEED!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER
    If your weapon is imbued with weapon chains and your heroic throw lands a critical strike, your weapon will impale the enemy and you will be able to pull the enemy with the chain linked to you and your weapon.

yes im drunk.
    Yeah, because one idiotic class spamming "Get over here!" isn't enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious
    and what will happen if u throw a gnome on someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400
    Yeah, because one idiotic class spamming "Get over here!" isn't enough...
    Now that priests will be able to pull friendly targets to em there will be 2 classes with that damn emote.

Deleted

Heroic Throw should apply Rend, and Warriors everywhere would rejoice.

Id say heroic throw should slow the enemy like rogues deadly throw

I think that the cooldown should be removed so warrios could go ranged :O

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

hehe , or at least make it with short cd so mages will have to los warriros while we're in nova

Personally I like the idea of an impale that roots your target (possibly a glyph to heroic throw). It would be a reason to save a heroic throw for a peel.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Warcraft 3 DOTA idea:
    Rupture : Now causes your heroic throw to impale the target, dealing X dmg and 40% of distance traveled as dmg.

How about Warrior being able to wield raid member for short amount of time having different special abilities with each class. Like for example wielding a mage will make you randomly throw fireballs with each swing. Using Palladins will make you absorb really hard blows (sadly only one charge, and Pally will perish in effect). Rogue you can make into big shuriken after propely bending the appendages.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitriy
    Id say heroic throw should slow the enemy like rogues deadly throw
    The one thing I hate about Avengers Shield is the slow portion of it. It fucks up my pulls when I silence a caster and he OOZES toward me 4 inches and then just starts casting again. Meanwhile the rest of the perfectly pulled and adjusted group is no where near him.

It would be nice for pvp but I rely on HT for pulling and getting casters to come to me too much for it to become as annoying as Avengers Shield.

The ability modifier from an enchant hasn't been done before, I don't think. And I don't think Blizzard loves warriors and this idea enough to even remotely consider it. I mean, lets take off pure dps so you can run around like Kratos or one of those Abominations with chains. This would be PVP only, and how would it handle absorbs? I'm going to latch onto your skin but it won't hurt you because of a pretty yellow egg around you.

I heard its a dumb idea to give warriors a death knight ability. I also heard death knights are being given a more consistent spell reflect...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER

yes im drunk.
    am drunk too wich is probvaly why i found that so funny

and that chicken guys sig PWNS LOL