Hey guys i can help rezing some accounts, i play on US-illidan horde side, and if you want to play on a active server, me and my guildys would love to have some new members to hang with, pm me and we can talk.

Looking for a scroll, pretty please! I play on Kilrogg - US Horde, but am more than willing to try a different server XD. My email is razziqkhusro (at) gmail (dot) com

PM me if you want a ress scroll on EU!!

Im playing on Ravencrest alliance and Auchindoun horde, two of the best pve servers and still good PvP servers!

Add me on skype: Kasper10000xxx
    Or send me a mail/msn: Robertokasper@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by billtheman View Post
    Resurrector available

Blackrock US Horde

Little about Blackrock: 1. high pop, 2. #6 US raiding realm, 3. in lvl 25 guild so you get more perks

Feel free to send me a pm
    I'm on Blackrock as well. I also have 85's on The Forgotten Coast (medium-low population).

Deleted
    I am SENDING the Scroll to you!

I am currently playing on Frostmane - EU (PVP) on the Alliance side, and playing quite actively. I can provide a wide variety of things...

# Gold for mounts/training/professions.

# Experience in the latest WoW content to help you through with anything you need.

# I also have the RaF mount on my main.

# My time schedule is a little off at the minute, but I make as much time as I possibly can for you.

What I would like from you:

# Active

# Mature, and able to take criticism

# The older you are, the better it will be, but not a preference.

# Actually talk, don't sit in silence

Contactable ONLY on Skype for people I don't know.

Skype: sandstorm15 (Made it a few years ago before you ask)

PS. Would be perfect right now if you could play at 80, just had my DK alt ding 80 moments ago, the perfect levelling experience!!!!

EU Darksorrow - Alliance. PM box is that way --->

Deleted
    I can send a scroll on EU servers and if you want to join my server EU Jaedenar i will give you 1k gold if not i just want the mount just give me a PM with you battlenet id or mail and you name if you have more then 10 posts or post here il check as often as i can i cant reply on PMs cuz i dont have more then 10 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Talyrius View Post
    I'm on Blackrock as well. I also have 85's on The Forgotten Coast (medium-low population).
    Blackrock sounds fun, can you send me a scroll? email is jmarovi (at) gmail

Ive always wanted to be on blackrock since i played on tichondrius, rival realm
    Last edited by Snoxie; 2012-03-07 at 08:16 AM.

sent you a Res scroll efflare. if you take it I will hook ya up with a game time card

Will send scroll *( i play alliance Stormrage [high pop ally server] will pay 10k for you paying for a month )

Deleted
    How does this Scroll of Resurrection work rly?

Quote Originally Posted by proffesor chaos View Post
    Hi all! I currently play Horde (do have some ally toons) on US server Kil'Jaeden. If you want to move here (we have some good pvp and pve guilds) I'll help you out with gold and I have been looking to level a warrior so I can insta-que as tank and we can level fast. Or if you are already here and just need to be resurrected send me a PM! I have a few real life friends I play with on this realm too that would be willing to help you out as well Also looking to do RaF.
    Hey sorry I can't reply to your pm because of my account not having 10 posts D:
    I posted my e-mail if you want to e-mail me to talk about the scroll!

Looking to send out Scrolls

Hi there, if you need a SoR feel free to send me a message with your email. I'm on US servers. I have a guild on Dark Iron (Horde) that is looking for more for our 25ms, if anyone is interested in using their 80 grant or server transfer to come join us. We will help you gear if need be. We are 8/8 Normal and want to start doing Heroic. Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 6:30-9:30 server (pacific time).

Quote Originally Posted by MathAddict View Post
    sent you a Res scroll efflare. if you take it I will hook ya up with a game time card
    I'll let you know when I receive it!

Quote Originally Posted by Efflare View Post
    Hey sorry I can't reply to your pm because of my account not having 10 posts D:
    I posted my e-mail if you want to e-mail me to talk about the scroll!
    Just emailed you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoxie View Post
    Blackrock sounds fun, can you send me a scroll? email is jmarovi (at) gmail
    I sent it.

I wouldnt mind a res scroll at lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Efflare View Post
    I'll let you know when I receive it!
    kk, please private message me when you get it so I can give you game time card
    should be from melfice-area52

FYI when I sent the scroll, it said it sends emails out at the end of the day so it might be a bit before you get it.

I definitely am trying to get a Scroll of Rez, and will set up a subscription right away

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 08:20 AM ----------

I have to post 10 to send pms, which is kind of a bummer
    I have a US account

Quote Originally Posted by Talyrius View Post
    I sent it.
    Thanks. Ill message you in game when i get it.