classix, do you still need one

I have a scroll available. Please be serious and purchasing a month of time. I am horde, on Stormscale (US PVP). In addition to everything you get from Blizzard you will receive 5,000 gold once you have purchased your one month. Please PM if you are seriously interested.

Hello. Would anybody be kind enough to send me a res scroll? My email is (thejavi27 at live dot com) I will probably be paying for the full month later on but I want the privileges and try playing for 7 days to see if the addiction kicks back in.. which I know it will, lol. Thanks in advance. US*****

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0jeta0 View Post
    Hello. Would anybody be kind enough to send me a res scroll? My email is (thejavi27 at live dot com) I will probably be paying for the full month later on but I want the privileges and try playing for 7 days to see if the addiction kicks back in.. which I know it will, lol. Thanks in advance. US*****
    Do you want the scroll on a US or EU realm?

Looking for a US Scroll
    Email - Equitis(at)sroufe(dot)net

Unable to PM ATM

looking to give a us scroll im an officer of probably the craziest loosest lev 25 horde guild on the baelgun sever pm me if interested

Looking for a scroll,*

Us - Blackrock

for US realm

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ambon View Post
    Do you want the scroll on a US or EU realm?
    for US realm please

jeta do you still need one? As for anyone, im doing cs homework all day so you would get the scroll immediately.

if you need a scroll, i'm on us/horde korgath horde side.

wildemu at gmail dot com.

Deleted
    Looking for an EU scroll, doesnt have to be long term best friendship, all I ask is maybe a decent guild for perks and some skill money, subbing in a couple days

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    jeta do you still need one? As for anyone, im doing cs homework all day so you would get the scroll immediately.

if you need a scroll, i'm on us/horde korgath horde side.

wildemu at gmail dot com.

Yes please haven't received any yet

Deleted
    Scroll of Resurrection available on EU-Xavius
    PM if you are interested or send me a mail at soulrain81 (gmail)
    Last edited by mmoc2968ebc706; 2012-03-07 at 05:09 PM.

Offering an EU scroll for tomorrow. You keep all your characters on their existing realms with the option of transferring one to Runetotem-EU if you like. PM me the name and realm of your existing character, or otherwise your email address that is associated with your Battle.net account.

I'll send to the first person to PM me, though remember that Blizzard don't send out the 'welcome back' email until the end of the day, so it won't be immediate. I will, however, let you know that I've sent you a scroll.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

javi, check your email, i sent it

Looking for a Scroll of Resurrection on Illidan - US Please contact me in PM here, and let me know if you're willing to be kind enough to please send me a scroll.
    I just want my character to be transfered there, that's why I'm looking specifically for Illidan-US
    Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Looking to Rez someone. I play on EU Nordrassil.
    I can't offer fame and glory.*
    I am mostly just whoring you for the +1 to my mount counter.
    I am willing to help you, should you need it though.

PM me if you're interested and I'll chuck you a Rez.

I have a scroll to give out today. If you are planning to sub for 30 days after the free 7, PM me your battle.net email and I'll shoot you the scroll.

EDIT: I am US. Sorry EU people!
    Last edited by malevolant; 2012-03-07 at 05:15 PM.

I have one more scroll of rez for NA. If anybody needs one and actually plans on subbing, PM me! ^_^
    P.S. My last scroll of rez is through main site, so im going to need either your name for the Bnet account and the E-mail OR Your character's name and realm it is in. ^_^

Update:

I have a scroll available. You have the option if you would like to join my guild (lvl 25, all perks, etc) as well as 5,000 gold. Please be purchasing a month of game time. (I would like to get the mount :P). If you are serious email me at irialofentensity@gmail.com OR send a PM. Thanks!

Looking for someone on Earthen ring to scrolll of res to bring me back to wow life. *Acaron20 at gmail.com. *Im gotenks on gul dan 85 mage in full firelandsheroic gear. *Looking to join an aie horde guild. *I really miss my mage pleae help. *Thats earthen ring US

thanksagain