Deleted
    Can anyone explain if account need to be frozen more 90 days? Its work in frozen accounts after 4 March 2012?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit US players. I'm Horde on Moonrunner-US.

I have four daily invites, and would like to get at least two people who will buy a minimum of 30 days.

I will not pay for your month.
    I will not give you anything in return.
    You will not want to move to my crappy server, although you're more than welcome to come to my guild if so.

I'm simply looking for someone that wants to come back. I'm an avid mount collector, and this lil' girl wants that Spectral Wyvern.

You can contact me in several methods:
    Facebook - Brenna Hodder (May have to add me to message, please note that it's for SoR) ((on every other hour))
    Skype - BrennaHodder (On 24/7)
    Gmail - BrennaHodder@gmail.com
    RealID - Brenna.Hodder@live.com (will not be on from 3-5PM ST tonight)

Contact me, and we'll figure out if we can set anything up.

Quote Originally Posted by megabbyte View Post
    Can anyone explain if account need to be frozen more 90 days? Its work in frozen accounts after 4 March 2012?
    To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have previously purchased at least one month of game time at any point in the past, and your friend’s account must have been inactive since March 4, 2012 or earlier.

Giving out EU scrolls.
    PM for one :]

Looking for SoR on EU prefer Ragnaros. PM me with your skype

Deleted
    LF Twisting Nether - EU Horde side SoR - PM me with your skype.Thank you.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to be ressurected.
    I want to play on the German servers Blackrock, Frostwolf or Eredar.

PN me or add me in ICQ (466770547) or in Skype (mightymarko)

Deleted
    Why does Servers matter? Cant i just create a level 1 toon on a Server I dont have char yet and send a scroll from there???

Offering scrolls in Europe.
    Drop me a PM if you want one.

You'll get:
    - One existing(!) character boosted to level 80.
    - Free optional character transfer & faction change.
    - Free upgrade to Full Cataclysm Expansion.
    - 7 Days of Free Game Time.

Looking to rez someone on US, my server or your old one doesnt matter, just PM me.

Looking to SoR someone, Grim Batol (A) & Outland (A/H)
    Send me an PM with your email :]

Looking to give someone*Resurrection*on US Mal'Ganis HORDE! email, rabercody at yahoo dot com

Looking for someone to SoR me (US). I will resub so you can get the mount. Looking for a server with good PvE guilds and someone to toss me a decent amount of gold when I start. Please email me at iperrytnk(at)aim(dot)com

Thank you
    Last edited by Prepped; 2012-03-07 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygefly View Post
    Giving out EU scrolls.
    PM for one :]
    I need one.

Lf someone to resurrect me (EU), pref Outland, Stormscale or any other realm with decent online and players intelligence (english only), dominant faction would also be nice. I will pay for 30 days by myself, just after a few days of free play.
    Contact me by PM, cant post my email because of low post count

Still looking to send out a scroll (US) I wouldn't mind getting the mount, send me a PM.

Yet another SOR giver here looking for someone who plans on subbing for a month. I'm on Crushridge-US Horde-side if you'd like to transfer there. Send me a PM and I'll throw you a scroll.

Deleted
    Looking to get ressurrected. email me at danielgotthelf (at) gmail.com (EU server)

Giving out US scrolls, arthas(horde) , send me a pm.
    Looking someone to RAF, playing on any server on any side.

giving scrolls for EU
    pm me !
    게임 은 어렵~~

Looking for someone to recruit me as I'm in the midst of trying to kick the nicotine monkey off my back, jsut started the quit today, I love wow i never quit bcaus of the game I quit because i played on a dead server with a nerfed shaman class, and i will gurantee you the mount as we will be realid friends and paly same server as well as faction. PM me for my account name.