Re: Looking for RAF-partner - Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Banos1
    Looking to RAF someone
    Realm: Trollbane-US (PvE server)
    Faction: Alliance
    Characters to contact: Banos, Farog, Syrath, Halaric, or Ffs. or PM me on this website.

I will provide gold for anything you need as long as you level a character with me on the referred account, because I want the rocket mount ;D. I will be leveling a priest first, so you will get almost instant dungeon queue's. I can play anytime of the day, yay summer, so whenever is good for you is good for me.

Please reply to this. Thanks.
    bump.. but seriously im looking for someone ;D

Outland EU
    Alliance
    I'd like to find someone to RaF with.

PM me. ^^

Looking for someone to recruit!
    I will be ready to play practically 24/7 in couple to few weeks
    I'm only looking for leveling new characters any server, if on mine Gundrak I have gold to fund us and mains.

If you have any requests just contact me with what you want ^^

Shado

Shadosta - 85 / Rain (Alt) - 85/ Cøach (Retired) - 85 /Justicar (Alt) - 64

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Looking for someone to recruit on the US servers, i am looking to get back into wow and to start a new class. I am open to whichever server but i'd prefer if it were deathwing or illidan. Pm me if you're interested i am waiting to send out the invite!

Quote Originally Posted by Banos1
    Looking to RAF someone
    Realm: Trollbane-US (PvE server)
    Faction: Alliance
    Characters to contact: Banos, Farog, Syrath, Halaric, or Ffs. or PM me on this website.

I will provide gold for anything you need as long as you level a character with me on the referred account, because I want the rocket mount ;D. I will be leveling a priest first, so you will get almost instant dungeon queue's. I can play anytime of the day, yay summer, so whenever is good for you is good for me.

Please reply to this. Thanks.
    still looking for someone, would like to level atleast one toon on my server then wouldnt mind what server we play on

Looking for a RaF partner on a referred account! I've done raf 2 times so I know my stuff. I have an 80 mage and druid, and 70 warrior and pally. If you decide on leveling on detheroc or thrall my 2 80s server I will buy all flying and riding. Plus I'll help out with w/e.

All I require from you is.
    :Original game
    :2 month card

Email me at: Brettbennett69@live.com (yes I have 69 in my email)
    If you do that I'll give you my cell because I don't check my email as often as I need to.

Looking for 2 RAF Partners

I will use my 80 pally to level you quick (Alliance - Dunemaul)

-You and your friend must level them to 10
    -From that Point I will utilize dungeons to level you to 60
    (Deadmines till 15, Stockades till 20, Scarlet Monestary till 40, Zul'Farrak Till 50, Mostly Stratholholm till 60)
    -I did this process about 10 times for friends and got the actual leveling time to about 12 hours, however dungeon lockouts (5x per hour)
    limit the actual ability to do it in a solid block.

-I'd be willing to give it another go for that tasty rocket mount! plus with this method I can rack up some levels as well.
    PM me with interest

Ye im looking 1 RAF Partner

Server: Jaedenar
    Faction: Horde
    And if u want contact in game , just whisper to :Eräkoira or Bullsballs.
    Got 2 80`s so i could also help with my main if needed. done RAF 2(?) times , so i know how it works.
    I can also give some gold if needed ( dont have like 900000k , but few K`s got in bag, so .)
    and i can help other ways if needed

And now , cuz its summer , i can play more than when im in school.
    Im finnish , but im very goot at english , so it wont cause communication problems.

PM would be here maby better than replying becouse , i cant track my post all the time , if u know what i mean

Ban-Hammer
    Binds when picked up
    Two-Hand* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Mace
    1336-1337* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Speed 1.337
    (133.7 damage per second)
    +100 Owning Noobs
    Chance on hit: Bans a Noob/Troll.

Hi there. I'm looking for someone to do recruit-a-friend with on Silvermoon EU

I will provide all the gold you need for professions/mounts (although I want someone who will pay for 2 months play time on my account, just as I will on theirs for the 2-person rocket mount)/(not armour as it really isn't that important while levelling at the rate you do in recruit-a-friend)

Ideally I am looking for someone who is prepared to roll tank/healer (eg. you roll tank, I roll healer, and vice versa) for fast dungeon levelling, but in terms of the player i'm just looking for someone who is dedicated, nice to play with, and a good laugh :P

I also have friends who can provide boosts, but with the tank/healer set-up for dungeons it shouldn't be too necessary

Send me a private message for more info (ideally I want to get this started today :P). Anyone welcome.

Greetings!

I am simply looking for a RAF Friend as the title explains! (I'll be doing the inviting therefore hopefully you can supply the game codes!)
    1 ) I am not bothered about where we start but Kazzak EU would be a good place as I can supply all the gold OR Turalyon EU
    2 ) I am a hugely friendly person, Sometimes too friendly that you might just fall in love with me! :O
    3 ) It's all about having fun, you play whatever race/class you like and i'll do the same!
    4) I'm in to both PVE and PVP so come endgame we can do whatever and we can be as in to it as you want!
    Private message me if needed, or if you want to ask me some questions
    Lookforward to seeing you soon!
    Sam!

I am looking for someone to do RAF with me. All you need to do is buy your account and the two months so that I will get the rocket mount and in return we will level to 60 together (80 if you want but we lose the bonus as I am sure you know)

I will pay for all your mounts, repairs and expenses however I am not going to pay for you to level your professions to 450. I have an 80 Rogue that is geared out completely so I can run us through most dungeons. I am willing to level any class you want me to other than Rogue or Druid. Contact me if you are interested and we can negotiate. I also do not have a problem using Ventrilo.

Server: Executus- US
    Faction: Horde

Server: Thunderhorn
    Faction: Alliance (willing to make a horde character)
    How? I have 2 80s a paladin and a Death knight after we hit 60 ill run you through as many dungeons as you want.
    i plan on making a Druid and a Hunter
    I already made both of these characters and my hunter is 25 and my druid is 9 ill run you through dungeons untill you catch up to me then we can continue leveling together

Quote Originally Posted by Banos
    bump.. but seriously im looking for someone ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Banos
    still looking for someone, would like to level atleast one toon on my server then wouldnt mind what server we play on
    You are not allowed to bump your messages. That would make this thread a chaos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    If you're looking for a RAF (Recuit A Friend) partner, please post your request in here.

Do not create your own thread as that will be removed as soon as we spot it. This thread is the only way to post your LF RAF.

Please limit yourself to one request only, do not bump it by quoting it.

Hello there. I am currently looking for a RAF partner
    Server- Lightning's Blade US
    Faction- Alliance
    I have a endgame tank willing to run dungeons if needed, and can pay for all mount, repair and general expenses. I am willing to level anyone class of your choosing but it has to have a healing spec. Paladin, Shaman, Druid, or Priest. I can do PvE or PvP.
    Would be very grateful if you pay for 2 months, you do not have to. If you have any questions, I am on most of the day starting June 19th (When im done with school) or PM me. I also have a vent that is usable if you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Machinate View Post
    Hello there. I am currently looking for a RAF partner
    Server- Lightning's Blade US
    Faction- Alliance
    I have a endgame tank willing to run dungeons if needed, and can pay for all mount, repair and general expenses. I am willing to level anyone class of your choosing but it has to have a healing spec. Paladin, Shaman, Druid, or Priest. I can do PvE or PvP.
    Would be very grateful if you pay for 2 months, you do not have to. If you have any questions, I am on most of the day starting June 19th (When im done with school) or PM me. I also have a vent that is usable if you need.
    Email, AIM screenname?

Hello I am looking to be recruited. I am new to World of Warcraft and am ready to learn. I already have purchased the gamecard and battlechest. You can reach me by emailing me at nickpab93@gmail.com or by PM on mmochampion.

Looking to be recruited,very experienced wow player i have vent/mic.Pm me what you can offer i will pay for time/account server and faction pve or pvp and ratio of horde to alliance. rather have a high pop server that outnumbers other faction but pm me anyway with details.
    looking for us server horde or alliance don't matter i have all my experience on allaince though.
    What times are you on im thinking of coming back to wow but i only on mon-thurs 8am-5pm eastern not on weekends so let me know via pm ill check it every so often time i can play is not negotiable.Start tues+
    Last edited by Knight978; 2010-06-13 at 12:24 AM.

My name is Korbin and I play WoW ALOT, I have several 80's on Akama-Horde and am looking to increase that number, I spend almost all day on the computer (except for some weekends) because I am into web and graphic design as well as Computer Software, AKA I have alot of computer time. I am looking for a partner that which I can recruit into WoW, and reach level 80 with, New and experienced players are welcome. Have plenty of gold and resources for our leveling, My time is -7 but I am on almost all the day (Night) BoA gear is not needed but is preferred.

Sorry if this is a little choppy and hard to read, Multitasking ftl. Reply if you have any questions or would like to know further on how to start the process of Recruit A Friend!

LF a RaF partner.
    If I recruit you, I will pay for a vanilla and bc key while you pay for your time.
    If you recruit me, you pay for my key and two months since you will be able to get the bonus levels and mount.
    I am willing to go Horde or Ally. I am on the east coast so I would prefer someone on est or cst time zone but I am flexible. I am on weekdays from about 5:30 til 8:00 and most of the day on weekends. If we go on Dalaran server I can provide bags and mounts. E-mail me at knoxlife@live.com.

Hey all I am looking to be recruited for RAF...You Recruit ME.
    Here are some details...

I have been playing since Open Beta of WoW and have used RaF 6 times.
    I will ONLY PLAY ALLIANCE. Please do not ask me if I will play Horde. I will not.
    We will be rolling on your server.
    We will level by runs.
    Please use vent as well...I hate typing...QQ.
    I am looking to get started ASAP.

I have purchased a battlechest set of keys as well as a 2 month timecard for your mount.
    Because of this I ask that you get me set up pretty nicely in game as far as gold and mounts.
    This will be my new main account due to giving my guy away a while back.

To contact me please message me either on AIM or Email.
    AIM: akalt89
    Email: newlifegaming1119@gmail.com

Thanks.