Quote Originally Posted by Lepuke View Post
    Looking for SOR for character "Lepuke" on "Nordrassil" (EU) (Alliance)

Cheers!
    sent, enjoy your resurrection

Sending Out EU SoR and RAF invites
    Contact me at P.M. or at Mail, Email: They.yoyo@gmail.com
    All realms allowed to ask just send me your Battle.net Email and Realm that you would like to play on!

Also Include if you want to recive a Horde/Alliance Invitation.

P.S. Please DO NOT replay me on the forum thread only on P.M or Email me

Sending out SoR and RaF invites for US realms. Will give you 50k gold upon paying for each one. I just want the mounts, send me a PM!

Deleted
    Sending RaF invite and SoR for EU

Yahoo ID : xenophi7e

10+ Year Old Account
    Sending SoR RAVENCREST EU - will give 5k gold when i recieve the mount so pm me

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

SENDING OUT SoR on ALL US REALMS. Will give you 30k gold upon paying for the game time. PLEASE SEND PM

Deleted
    Sending out SOR and RAF Eu realm /w me

Hi everyone. I am just about to get back into playing and am looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection... any takers?

Looking for a SoR on US- Anetheron.

I will be paying for the rest of the game time, so you get your perks, I get mine.

PM me on here!

Looking for someone to send a RAF to, PM me with the email to send it to. =)

Sending RaF invites and SoR on any US realm please PM me asap!!!

I'm looking to send out a RAF on US realms. I will help you level, help you get gear, give you a home, and pay for many expenses. PM me to become best friends!

Hey. I dont have enough posts send a pm. Send me your email address and i will reply with mine to send the SOR to.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Looking for a SoR on US- Anetheron.

I will be paying for the rest of the game time, so you get your perks, I get mine.

PM me on here!
    Hey man, i can send you one, toss me an email, magoo99_ (at) hotmail (dot) com

Looking for a SOR from US-Malygos

PM me if you'd like to send me one!

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to recruit for RAF. If you're new to the game, or looking for a fresh start somewhere I'll be available to level 2 characters to 80+ with you. Preferably you will have your own CD keys and game time, with enough time to dedicate to leveling at least twice a week. Send me a PM or an email at xianthedark878@yahoo.com

I'm looking to jump on this last train for the X53 Rocket via RAF. If you're in the US and want to level a character to 80 on the best Horde-side server (Illidan), I'll give you a 60-day gamecard. You just have to buy the game and expansions. PM me your info and we can discuss.

Looking to SoR somebody i play Alliance Zangarmarsh and Horde Cairne

Hi, im looking to recruit someone on EU. I have alot of cash so i can pay for everything, all i ask is that your dedicated and can play alot. Prefer someone in the 16-25 range so we can hopefully chat and have stuff in common but not a deal breaker. I would like to roll some toons on my mains realm Twisting Nether (Horde Realm) and then wherever you want i don't mind.

I ask that you pay for your own games and time. If you only want to play for a month that is fine, im not in this for the mount as i have it already and it sucks.

Please PM me on here i check it on a regular basis, and we can chat.

Also PM me if you want a SOR. Even if its just for 7 days (mount looks balls.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Sending out US SoR and RAF Invitations!

Contact me via PM, or email me at xianthedark878@yahoo.com
    I will accept someone either new or a veteran
    Please don't expect a reply to this thread.

I WILL level with you if you RAF.