could someone let me have a scroll of resurrection please?i really want to try the game again, i haven't play since December of 2010...i miss the game and i want to know if anyone would give me a scroll of resurrection so i can give it a try, i miss my 83, i miss the escape...
    US server Hellscream if that helps
    Last edited by Spikeydeath; 2012-06-16 at 02:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone else needs a scroll just pm me, I've got another one active.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeydeath View Post
    could someone let me have a scroll of resurrection please?i really want to try the game again, i haven't play since December of 2010...i miss the game and i want to know if anyone would give me a scroll of resurrection so i can give it a try, i miss my 83, i miss the escape...
    US server Hellscream if that helps
    Private message sent
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Deleted
    Looking for a SoR , EU. I will subscribe to the game so you could get the mount. Email is ado99 abv bg.

Deleted
    Can someone send me a SoR pls? Willing to buy a month afterwards

My char: Reina - Bloodfeather EU

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethin View Post
    Can someone send me a SoR pls? Willing to buy a month afterwards

My char: Reina - Bloodfeather EU

Thanks!

Send
    10chars
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminius View Post
    Looking for a SoR , EU. I will subscribe to the game so you could get the mount. Email is ado99 abv bg.
    do you still need a scroll?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavlet View Post
    LF Raf EU REALMS.

Will be Leveling atleast 2-3 85s on Twisting Nether Horde side.

Twisting Nether is one of the best Horde Populated realms and home to many top guilds such as Method and Quantum.

You Provide:

All games up too Wrath.
    Time, i want to get them done in around 2 weeks.
    Some sort of previous game experience, i don't want to be teaching you the game as we are playing, please know what you are doing.

What i Provide.

Top Level Guild
    Boosts at 85 in Dragon Soul for gear.
    Cataclysm, (Once we ding 2 80s i will purchase Cata for you, if you would like to continue too 85)
    Fast leveling, we can burn through dungeons or quests, whichever we decide.

Please PM me on here if you are interested. I would prefer someone in the early 20's age range so we have some stuff to talk about in common (no offence old people), but doesn't really bother me.

Thanks and have a nice day .
    Hey, I'm extremely interested; however, there's a couple of things you haven't specified in your 'ad': what times do you play? Do you work, go to uni, or are unemployed? I'm 15, only, but I can assure you I know a lot about the game, and have a modicum of understanding for what you adults do :P.

I haven't played WoW for about a year. I was around for the very start of Firelands, but my guild was slow and only got to 3/7 normal before I called it a day. I'm looking to come back now, so I have some characters at 85 for release of MoP.

If you can, I'd like to start today. My skype is ScrumpyMax

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocomment View Post
    do you still need a scroll?
    Yes i still need one.

Deleted
    Yes i still need one.
    that email is not working, i need either your battle.net account email or character name & realm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocomment View Post
    that email is not working, i need either your battle.net account email or character name & realm
    This is my battle net email , are you sure you are typing it correctly ? Terminius , Ravencrest.

Deleted
    This is my battle net email , are you sure you are typing it correctly ? Terminius , Ravencrest.
    scroll sent using name & realm, takes about 20 mins to receive i think

Deleted
    LF someone to Recruit on any EU realm but I prefer Twisting Nether / Lightning's Blade / Xavius / Auchindoun / Illidan or Aegwynn realms

You provide:
    -the game for yourself and your monthly fee
    -activity for fast lvling

What I provide:

-15k gold for each of your characters what we lvl up together
    -(optional) spot in DS raid with HC geared team so you can gear up fast
    -lvl 25 guild, experience in lvling (i have 14 lvl85 character)

I'd like to lvl up atleast 2-3 character

Im also givin out Scroll of Resurrection for any EU player

If you are interested send me a PM here!

Looking to provide a US SoR. PM me your email or character name and realm. Just pay for one month, so that I can get the mount, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I am looking for a person to give out a Scroll of Resurrection to in the US region (check your eligibility). Please pay for 1-month game time, as I am wanting to collect the mount.

For those who may desire to use the free realm/faction transfer feature, I have Horde characters on Malfurion (medium to high population) and Alliance on Darrowmere (low). If interested, please let me know the e-mail address or realm/character to send the SoR to.
    I would like a SoR and I will definatly pay for a month. Please send to oujons(at)gmail . com

Quote Originally Posted by Traserswaf View Post
    I would like a SoR and I will definatly pay for a month. Please send to oujons(at)gmail . com
    SoR already sent

Deleted
    Sending out SoR on EU realms pm me with Details

I have a SoR to send out for the US if anyone needs one, PM me your info. I play on Alliance side, have a 25 guild if interested in the transfer option but not necessary.

Looking to recruit someone in the US. Horde side any server you wish. Message me if you want.

We will get 80 in 3 days (not /played)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Deleted
    Sending out SoR on EU realms PM me.