Looking to recruit someone. I am an active player, and now that it is summer looking to get up anywhere from 2 to possibly 6-7 80s in short time. I will provide all the gold and mount needs, as well as 5K for each 80 we get and an extra 10K for every 3. I need someone who is dedicated and wants to level a lot of classes. I don't mind teaching people the game, so anybody is welcome as long as you can play regularly.

PM me or whisp me ingame on Ragnaros-US H at Kurovakhin, Delamoir or Goldylocks.
    Last edited by Kurovakhin; 2012-06-25 at 06:53 PM.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Looking for RAF/SOR/Leveling partner? Post here!

Friendly reminder:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor View Post
    Do not post your e-mail address or IM nick. People who are interested should contact you through private message.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Deleted
    Looking to be resurrected!

Would prefer to be resurrected from Earthen-Ring server, but any is fine.

EU-region

€: got one, thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc0efc7c2ce8; 2012-06-26 at 02:29 PM.

Looking to be resurrected.

Frostmane - US

Will sub for the month.

*edit* Taken care of.
    Last edited by Maglen; 2012-06-26 at 06:40 PM. Reason: clarification
    In my day we didn't have World of Warcraft or Guild Wars. We had World War 2, and when you shot at the Germans it aggroed five thousand of their friends!

"A blind, deaf, comatose lobotomy patient could feel my anger!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laggerbob View Post
    Looking to be resurrected!

Would prefer to be resurrected from Earthen-Ring server, but any is fine.

EU-region
    still need?

Cool

Hello!
    I am looking for a RAF partner but unfortunately i cannot buy keys. Since i am looking for someone to buy keys and be my RAF partner, we can do any server on US and any faction of your choice. I will do as many characters as you want as well. If anyone is interested private message me on MMO-Champion!

Edit: I could work out something of us alternating for buying keys (I could buy wrath and the battle chest and you could buy Cata or w/e)
    Last edited by Lemon pledge; 2012-06-26 at 02:16 AM.

Deleted
    I can offer you Scroll of Ressurection on any EU realm.

PM me with your email.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone in the U.S need a SoR? PM me and ill send you one.

Willing to send a scroll of resurrection, US side. you can PM me, send me the server you want it from, which side, as well as your e-mail or your character name/realm
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Looking to recruit a friend on US Blackrock- Horde. I will pay you 5k gold to get a char to 80 and then 2k gold per character after that. You will have to buy the keys. Please contact me on Skype if interested.

colin.s.cook - Skype
    colin.cook@live.com

Ty I recieved one
    Last edited by truetry; 2012-06-26 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by truetry View Post
    still need a SoR, buying a month send me one on US server andiyzeiri(at)sbcglobal.net
    Sent should be there shortly

in need of SoR US, will sub 1 month atleast, nicholassmylie@gmail.com

Deleted
    Hello.

After 7 months break time i subed my account with lvl 85 mage for 2 month's.. Now i saw the mage is not what i want to play now in Cata and in MoP so i wanted to find my-self a RAF dude! So im looking for a RAF dude who will join my adventures Now the problem is money for my new key's so if you can provide me the key's im willing to give away you my lvl 85mage with full epic gear, 20k gold,... ( I can prove you everything mail, SQ/SA ) I would like to play on EU Outland (horde side)! Im able to play everyday from 18.00-00.00 mybe some breaks for smokes etc while playing Also im able to use skype (i have working mic so i can talk). So if there is anyone who wants to do this please contact me here or via skype: krivic20

Thank you for reading!

EDIT: I would like too lvl 4+ 80lvl char's!

Quote Originally Posted by rizzel View Post
    in need of SoR US, will sub 1 month atleast, nicholassmylie@gmail.com
    sent you one

Returned after a 10 month break, I need SOR. Would really prefer Alliance side because I want to change my Shaman to Draenei, but I will appreciate anything I could get. My email is kuhlzw12 at gmail (spaced as I cannot post links).

edit: I forgot to mention, I intend to sub for at least 1 month, but I plan on staying permanently.
    Last edited by kuhlzw; 2012-06-26 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhlzw View Post
    Returned after a 10 month break, I need SOR. Would really prefer Alliance side because I want to change my Shaman to Draenei, but I will appreciate anything I could get. My email is kuhlzw12 at gmail (spaced as I cannot post links).

edit: I forgot to mention, I intend to sub for at least 1 month, but I plan on staying permanently.

Sent you one

Send you scroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyhke View Post
    Sent you one
    Thank you so much. I forgot to mention I'm US. >< Are you?

Thank you so much. I forgot to mention I'm US. >< Are you?
    Yuppers