10+ Year Old Account
    After seeing the new RaF mount, I can definitely say holy crap I want that thing.
    So looking to RaF on Uldum - US.
    Will offer 20k gold when I receive the mount.

What I provide:
    15k gold upon me receiving the mount
    Spot in one of the top guilds on uldum (Currently 6/8H)
    A leveling partner , especially in mists of pandaria. (Monks ftw :3 Also want to level a warlock and priest before the xpac is over.)
    An option of me to level you on one of my 85s or to level together at the low levels, can pretty much dungeon run you all day.
    More bags than you can imagine.
    More mounts than you can imagine.

What you provide:
    CD keys
    Game Time

Looking to level at least 2-3 toons to 80. Will also pay 5k per toon we get to 80.

I am also looking to send out a SoR to someone. Will pay 5k for your 310% flying upon receiving my mount.

Hey I cant send pms yet but if you send your email with info to mine I will send you a sor inv mine is ryancremeens at gmail dot com

Thanks.

looking for a RAF US server

can offer everything you need plus 20k gold once i receive mount. message me

Paying for UR gameplay you just need to buy a wow cd code for an account I'll buy u 2 months gameplay plus 10k gold, offer goes to first person to pm me but I'll take the second as a backup offer realm-lightbringer

Deleted
    anyone could send EU sor invite for me and my mate? pm please if you can

I can send you RaF invites. I play on Argent Dawn EU RP. Contact me via PM. Send a message only if you are sure that you're going to play (buy game etc.).
    I can help you with anything in-game and with gold (to an extend ) if you want to play on Argent Dawn.
    Can send SoR as well
    Last edited by termick; 2012-07-17 at 10:41 AM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone, You'd pay for your own account + 2 months playtime, I'd help you out in game with pretty much anything.
    Send me a mail here on MMO and we'll talk about it further.

Info bout me:
    I play on EU - Darkmoon Faire.
    I've been playing WoW since Vanilla.
    I play pretty much everyday... too much.... <.<...
    Last edited by mmoc5f1b15e4cf; 2012-07-17 at 11:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by korsic View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on Emerald Dream - US.

You provide:
    CD keys
    Time Card

I'll give you:
    Bags upon character creation and 100g for training.
    Fast dungeon queues. (I plan on leveling a prot warrior, a feral druid, a resto shaman, and a prot paladin.)
    Someone to talk to on vent/skype.

If you use a time card so that I get the mount immediately, then I'll also give you 10k gold per character we level together. (5k at 70, and another 5k at 80). If you don't want to use a timecard, then I'll give you all of the accumulated gold as soon as I receive the mount (happens when you pay for the second month).

I don't work, so I have quite a bit of time to play. I would like to level at least 4 characters, possibly more. I do raid on some nights, so we would be playing during the daytime and/or after my raids, depending if you're a late night person or not.

Either send me a PM here or email me at mmochampraf@gmail.com

Thanks for reading, looking forward to leveling with you.
    Ohh nvm, thought it was EU Sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    LF a partner for RaF or SoR
    Server: Khaz Modan
    Either faction, I have 85s on Both

I can provide gold for expenses, however as it is my birthday I would rather not have to pay for gametime for someone else.

Deleted
    Looking to Scroll of resurrection someone in the EU, PM me please :-)

LOOKING TO RECRUIT WITH PERKS FOR BOTH OF US.

Will be Leveling atleast 2-3 80s on Twisting Nether Horde side.

Twisting Nether is one of the best Horde Populated realms and home to many top guilds such as Method and Quantum.

You Provide:
    - Battle Chest.
    - 2 Months of Game Time straight away.
    - Experience in the game.
    - Plenty of free time to level up.

I Provide:
    - Top level Guild.
    - Fast leveling experience (Can have an 80 in 2 days).
    - WRATH AND CATACLYSM KEYS. (These will be provided after our first level 70 is done so i know you are serious)
    - Endless gold for whatever you need.

PM me on here or add me on Skype at "vishal.shah1305".

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to RAF or SOR someone! If you are looking to get into this great game or returning let me know here and I'd be more than happy to help you out! If you're not looking for this but know someone who is send them on to me plz! My in game name is Frostyfate (pm me if you want to), I'm Alliance on the Oceanic Server Khaz'Goroth but I'm happy to play horde if you really want to. I have a2 seater flying mount and running mounts so I can help you out there and I'll be able to supply some gold, gear, knowledge etc. I'd like to lvl 1-2 characters but we can sort all that out at a later stage if you wish.

Thanks for reading!
    Frosty
    Last edited by avengedangel; 2012-07-17 at 11:52 AM.

Hello!

I'm looking to RaF someone on US-Thunderlord, Horde. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Deleted
    Looking to RaF someone! Will help you level up with anything you need. When I get my mount I will get you a wrath and cataclysm key + 50,000G.
    Outland - EU or Silvermoon - EU

add me on steam: eliticagamer
    PM me on MMO-champ

Deleted
    Looking to recruit or to be recruited RaF EU

We will be playing on Kazzak Horde side.

We will be leveling 10 chars each, after level 15 we will be doing only dungeons to level up.

I am able to use skype/vent/ts3/mumble and have a working headset. You are not required to chat/talk with me but if you prefer so we can. I am able to speak fluently in both English and Danish.

My availability is every day from midday until midnight. I will expect you to be on for at least a few hours each day until we are done, the occasional day off is okay.
    Skype name: Conagher14
    Last edited by mmocf421d58853; 2012-07-17 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Darkmoon Faire - EU.

You provide:
    CD keys
    Time Card

I'll give you:
    Bags upon character creation and 1000g for training.
    Good knowledge about the game as we adventure through
    Tips for the character you are playing (I have played every class and have 5 level 85s)
    Social status in a level 25 guild so you can have all the perks

If you use a time card so that I get the mount immediately, then I'll also give you 10k gold. If you don't want to use a timecard, then I'll give you all of the accumulated gold as soon as I receive the mount (happens when you pay for the second month).

I have finished school for the summer, so I have quite a bit of time to play. I do raid on some nights, so we would be playing during the daytime and/or after my raids, depending if you're a late night person or not.

Send me a pm here
    ther Thanks for reading, looking forward to leveling with you

Sending out SOR on Kel'Thuzad US.

Will provide bags, 3k gold, and a level 25 guild.

Email me details at [epsoldier at gmail com]

Hi im looking to recruit a EU player. I WILL PAY FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND EXPANSIONS!

Your contact information:

please add me on skype: panda.friend

Your realm, faction, and timezone:

im in outland pvp realm, im in GMT timezone and im a alliance.

Anything else:

im looking for someone who is active (almost everyday , somedays being offline is okay)
    i will supply you with gold and i will pay for the membership and costs

Looking to RaF ( Recruit a friend)
    Server US Frostmourne Oceanic Alliance or horde side ( pref Alliance )
    i will be lvling at least two characters with you to 85 ,
    will provide Gold, Guidance , and ANYTHING you need !
    will invite you to a lvl 25 Guild with lots of perks
    if you purchase all the expansions i will buy you 30 days of game time
    send me an e-mail to iferdosinezhad@gmail.com for more info
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻,

Im still looking for someone to RAF with me on US Kul Tiras Horde side. I will happy to level as many toons as you want with you, provided I get the mount =P. So shoot me an email (since I still cant do PMs) at lazyslothboy at gmail dot com if you are interested.

Hope to hear from someone soon.