Giving out US-scrolls. If you need one just pm me or email me at hikagewolf at gmail dot com

Deleted
    Looking for a SOR for an alliance favoured EU server. PM me please.

Sending out RaF and Scrolls on any US-Realm you want!

My realm is Korgath-Horde-US

Anyone who I recruit and pays for their game time will get 50,000g to get you started, I also will level 2 chars with you.
    Anyone who needs a Scroll of Res if you come to Korgath I will offer 50,000g as well once I get my mount.

Please PM me!

Looking for someone to do RaF with. Don't care what server. Starting ASAP. Will level a tank class so we blow through everything. Prefer Horde-Area 52. I will purchase your vanilla/bc/wrath licenses with your name on it. Cata is up to you.
    Last edited by Nokura; 2012-07-24 at 12:56 AM.

Rexruit a friend

Emailed you nok

Hi! I saw your looking to be recruited. I have 3 85s and have been playing since BC so I have experience. I also can play as much as I want within the next 2 weeks before school starts. I have 2 85s on Bloodscalp who are Horde and 1 Alliance on Uldaman. So if would want gold and bags and such then it would have to be those realms. Get back to me asap if your not already recruited. I'm in a level 25 guild! I wanna level as many toons as possible! I also have vent as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoterror View Post
    Hello there my name is DaJuan and I've been interested in Wow for some time. I think I might just go feet first in the game. However, I've heard about RAF where I think you get like 300% more XP. I'd be interested in doing that. I am low on funds so I may not start until after my next paycheck on this Friday clears. That is also good since I work Wednesday-Saturday.

Now I'm not completely oblivious to WOW so I have done some research not a lot though. This means I have some requirements.
    I plan on going horde. (I've allays been with the evil group)
    I want to play a Hunter. (I've always played with a gun or crossbow)
    I would like to join a guild so I can do end game content after I hit the max level whatever that is for this game.

PM with your "pitch"

Quote Originally Posted by Junnah View Post
    Looking to RECRUIT someone.

Server: US Cenarius-Alliance (Can also do Horde). You can also choose a different server to level on but the gold will be on Cenarius.

What I provide:
    Starter money - 500g
    The moment I get the RaF mount - 15,000g
    404 ilvl Blood DK for fast dungeon runs

What YOU provide:
    Your own CDKeys/Gametime.

I'm Interested in leveling 1 character initially, but can do more after I get the RaF mount.
    I have a flexible schedule so we can discuss and work things out!

I don't mind rolling a tank/healer, so we can breeze through dungeons with instant queue pops.
    We can also go full out questing if you don't like dungeons, or do a healthy mix of both!

Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you want to RaF with me at:
    Skype - junnah.cenarius
    Real ID - leejuahn (at) gmail (dot) com
    Forum PMs
    bump bump bump

Hey, I'm looking for someone to do RaF with.

It doesn't matter which server or faction as long as you're active. I have some max leveled characters to provide gear/bags/flying and other things needed.

Iwill make a tank or healer for faster q's. Ihave vent/skype to talk on but don't mind using other programs.

You will have to provide the game key, cd's, and pay for the time though. Pst me if you are interested, thanks.

Deleted
    Looking for an SoR on EU servers, Darator on Silvermoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achtung View Post
    Looking for an SoR on EU servers, Darator on Silvermoon
    Sent one
    Last edited by mmoc8c9b49ac82; 2012-07-24 at 10:17 AM.

Looking to BE RECRUITED - ON US SERVERS (see below for details):

I am 26 year old man.. and a personal trainer.. I work usually early morning then a break from 10am PST to about 3pm PST.. Then After 8pm PST i can play again..
    I have played from Vanilla to DS 8/8 and quit after i cleared Normal DS 8/8 with a pug.. With the expansion coming I am looking to come back..

I have raided with top 10 guilds like guilds such as:
    Perfect Gentlemen
    Midwinter
    Dawn of Valor
    Drunken Alliance

I am looking for a Mid morning raiding guild (10ish to about 3ish PST time) or Late Night guild. I am a very knowledge tank but wouldnt mind being a healer.

IM LEGIT
    http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=13119

You provide:
    Game keys in exchange for gold down the road ( market value of Gold vs Keys)

I will provide:
    Raiding Experience at the top end level
    My game time
    Mature player
    Providing gold
    Interested in any server.

I also also have HIGH REP on EPICNPC.COM ( WONT SCAM YOU)

http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=13119

looking to RaF or SoR someone, PM me if interested. US Server

Deleted
    looking for SOR i am EU
    prefer RP servers but anything else is fine.
    PM me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to give a SoR, any EU realm/faction pm me with info.

Looking for a RAF partner.

I want to start fresh on a new server. Not Really concerned about the mount.

Would like to start on Alliance US Dreadmaul.

Will roll a tank class to make lvling easier.

If interested, PM me.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    Friendly player.
    Mount 2mins after I have been Recruited since I have the gamecards.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions ( I'll pay you alot of gold when I hit 85 so I can farm some money for you )
    Lot of playtime.
    willing to level many characters to 80.
    A level 25 Guild.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

looking to SoR and RaF on US server, PM if interested

Looking to recruit someone to Stormrage-US Alliance

You provide:
    CD keys
    Time Card

I'll give you:
    Bags upon character creation and 1000g for training.
    Good knowledge about the game as we adventure through
    Tips for the character you are playing (I have played every class and have 5 level 85s)
    Social status in a level 25 guild so you can have all the perks

If you use a time card so that I get the mount immediately, then I'll also give you 10k gold. If you don't want to use a timecard, then I'll give you all of the accumulated gold as soon as I receive the mount (happens when you pay for the second month).

I have finished school for the summer, so I have quite a bit of time to play. I do raid on some nights, so we would be playing during the daytime and/or after my raids, depending if you're a late night person or not.

Send me a pm here

Deleted
    Hello. I'm looking for a RAF partner, since the new mount appeared recently !

You will of course , have a fast leveling , as i already leveled 10 85's , and i'm aware of the easiests way to level. (if possible on the server Argent Dawn - Horde Side). (( EU ))

I will also provide golds , bags , mounts (150% / 280%) , and whats needed to level in the best conditions.

I cant provide you any of the expansions , or a game card , as i'm having financial issues , and i have no money for it.

I can also help you to gear up , once at maximum level.

Class/Spec etc. doesnt matter at all.

If you are interested , please send me a PM on the forums.

Thank you for your time.

PS : Also looking to give a SOR , i'm from the server Argent Dawn , Horde side , which is one of the highest population , and is an RP realm. (EU)
    Last edited by mmoc4e97bd5e21; 2012-07-24 at 04:21 PM.

I can send SoR and RaF. Whoever want on EU can just send me a PM