Sent you an email. My forum post count is too low for pms.

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 05:13 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Deadly Serious;18080358]Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll preferably be on the US server: Illidan and on the Horde faction.

What I provide:
    - 5000 gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself and the game

I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so I'm very flexible.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn:

I sent you an email because my forum post count is too low for pm's.
    Last edited by Thunderlips; 2012-08-20 at 09:17 PM. Reason: spelling

Thanks, already got my SoR.

I'm looking for a RaF partner (Or SoR if you need one. I would be glad to, and I will send it out extremely quick. I check my email almost every 10 minutes, so I'll see any PMs). I am on Tichondrius, and unfortunately, I'm not looking to RaF with any other server. Tichondrius is one of the best servers in the game for PvP and PvE so that isn't a problem. I am Alliance, and don't have much interest in leveling horde, so I would prefer if you went Alliance. I would love to level with you and help you out! I have much to offer;

-4 years of experience,
    -A friendly atmosphere,
    -Raid groups when you reach 85,
    -As many characters as you want to level with me
    -Free gold (As much as you need)
    -More friends in WoW
    -A lvl 25 guild which I own (7 Bank tabs, every reward except 3, lots of members, etc.)
    -A friendly person to level with
    -Endless Bags
    -Anything from any profession besides Blacksmithing (I have everything else maxed out)
    -More that I can't think of

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I'm a Horde player on Zul'jin (US). It's a very active realm (PVE) on Eastern time. I am looking for someone to recruit. You must make an account, pay for the original WoW game (at least) and 2 months of game time in order for me to get the RaF mount. I will give you 20k gold (8k up front and 12k once I get the mount) to get you on your way. I'll also provide bags, a lvl 25 guild invite for perks, and can even level a bit depending on our free time. I'm not sure if we can still grant people free levels, but if so I can do that as well. I'm also very knowledgeable on many classes. *aqua3aries (at) live (dot) com*
    Last edited by Kaliani; 2012-08-20 at 09:59 PM.

Hello all, looking to get recruited for HORDE only. I am an experienced player, willing to buy Battle chest and Wrath. I have multiple 85s on Alliance,most professions maxed and know my way around the alliance side of the game.I am bored and I am looking to start fresh on horde. I pvp as much as I pve (don't rp)so the server type does not matter. I am an experienced healer on multiple toons and instance grinding will be smooth. I heal on disc priest, resto shaman and resto druid.
    What you get from me- A capable healer with a lot of time on his hands
    What I need from you- Start up gold, decent sized bags and dedication of your time.

Sor

Hi there i can send an SOR to you if u still need. My server is US tichondrius. Let me know. My email is ghinii@yahoo.com

Looking for a SoR. I currently have several older characters on Earthen Ring, so I would prefer an invite from someone there as my first option, but I am open to other PVE servers.

What you get from me - I will quickly pay for 30 days of game time, so you can get your mount.

What I need in return - Start-up gold, decent size bags, and anything else you are willing to thrown in to help a returning player who has been gone for a while.

If you are interested send me an email at zeddakis (at) gmail (dot) com along with your server if it is not Earthen Ring and let me know what kind of start-up help you can provide me.

Thanks,
    Zed
    Last edited by Zeddakis; 2012-08-21 at 01:18 AM.

Hello,

I am currently looking to recruit someone, On black-rock horde, I have been playing wow for 6+yrs i have tons of exe with raids, High End arena, I have 4 85s, I play mon-friday 6:30pm est time till late, I have skype and a 25 man guild, I will provide the guild 1k+ if needed more i can do that, I have Skype, I am looking somone willing to lvl atleast 2 toons to 80, I have all my toons with the gold on blackrock, Someone that plays the time i play,

You Provide
    CD keys
    your time

I also can possible buy the first expansion and wrath my skype name is awakeningx, add me there and i will get back to you, I want to start asap, I can also send out SORS also
    I am looking to lvl a monk also when MOP comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Zeddakis View Post
    Looking for a SoR. I currently have several older characters on Earthen Ring, so I would prefer an invite from someone there as my first option, but I am open to other servers.

What you get from me - I will quickly pay for 30 days of game time, so you can get your mount.

What I need in return - Start-up gold, decent size bags, and anything else you are willing to thrown in to help a returning player who has been gone for a while.

If you are interested send me an email at zeddakis (at) gmail (dot) com along with your server if it is not Earthen Ring and let me know what kind of start-up help you can provide me.

Thanks,
    Zed
    i sent you a pm.if you cant pm back yet my email is james.perry85@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by zazeles View Post
    i sent you a pm.if you cant pm back yet my email is
    Thanks for the offer. I prefer playing on a PVE server, so I am looking for an offer from someone who plays on Earthen Ring or another good PVE server.

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Looking to RAF on US
    What I provide:
    -Playing experience since vanilla
    -15k gold to be spent any way you want, once my monk is level granted.
    -basic mount training (non epic flying)
    -25 guild

What you provide: Battle chest and wotlk game keys
    -Willingness to level 2 characters on my server in order to grant levels to my monk as soon as mop is released.

Server is US-Malorne horde side.
    Still looking

Quote Originally Posted by holabola View Post
    I'm looking for a RaF partner (Or SoR if you need one. I would be glad to, and I will send it out extremely quick. I check my email almost every 10 minutes, so I'll see any PMs). I am on Tichondrius, and unfortunately, I'm not looking to RaF with any other server. Tichondrius is one of the best servers in the game for PvP and PvE so that isn't a problem. I am Alliance, and don't have much interest in leveling horde, so I would prefer if you went Alliance. I would love to level with you and help you out! I have much to offer;

-4 years of experience,
    -A friendly atmosphere,
    -Raid groups when you reach 85,
    -As many characters as you want to level with me
    -Free gold (As much as you need)
    -More friends in WoW
    -A lvl 25 guild which I own (7 Bank tabs, every reward except 3, lots of members, etc.)
    -A friendly person to level with
    -Endless Bags
    -Anything from any profession besides Blacksmithing (I have everything else maxed out)
    -More that I can't think of
    Still looking for someone. Hope I can find someone

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone needs a SoR or RaF PM me.
    EU Servers only.
    On my realm (Darksorrow) i can even get you into my lvl 25 guild.

If you're interested in a RaF invite im leveling one hunter right now, just started yesterday, lvl 26 atm i think, got loads of friend instance boosting us if wanted.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on EU servers, horde-side
    I'll help you out with instance runs and give you gold for mounts/skills, all I ask in return is that you keep playing for at least a month or two.
    I will also provide free enchants and bigger bags, and get you into an active lvl 25 guild with all the bonuses and a potential raid spot when you get to max level ^^.

- to Thunderlips: has someone recruited you yet or are you still looking? (I cant send PMs here yet)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rokkyo View Post
    I'm looking to recruit someone! I wish to level up on a new server with someone( have a fresh start). I can offer you:
    - Help with almost any class/spec
    - A friend to level with
    - Help with quests/dungeons
    - 3 years of experience
    - Much more
    - You have to purchase yourself the game-keys.
    PM for more details!
    Still searching!

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    looking for someone who need's SoR . pm me if intrested(eu only)
    Last edited by Archmage Alodi; 2012-08-21 at 01:09 PM.

I am looking to be recruited. I will create up to eight characters on the server of your choosing.
    The number of characters will be determined by you, depending on your desire to make the most of this RAF.

What you give:
    • World of Warcraft : Battle Chest
    • World of Warcraft : Wrath of the Lich King
    • World of Warcraft : Cataclysm
    • World of Warcraft : Mists of Pandaria or 3 months of Game Time

What you get:
    • A mount on the character of your choosing
    • Up to eight levelled up characters
    • Consistent tank or healer for levelling
    • Experienced RAF levelling partner

What shouldn't be necessary
    • Gold - We won't need mount skills for dungeons
    • Bags - Bags from vendors are enough for this
    • Lv25 guild - Helpful, but not necessary to level
    • Professions - Not necessary for powerlevelling

If you wish to play a tank role, I will simply play a Discipline Priest.
    Otherwise, all characters that I will play will be Protection Warrior.

Yes, I expect you to buy me $120 dollars worth from the Blizzard Store;
    however, I feel that this is a fair price for a competent levelling partner.

If you haven't already got RAFed I sent you a pm. You can contact me on skype aaron.m.pulice or my e-mail aaron.pulice@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlips View Post
    Hello all, looking to get recruited for HORDE only. I am an experienced player, willing to buy Battle chest and Wrath. I have multiple 85s on Alliance,most professions maxed and know my way around the alliance side of the game.I am bored and I am looking to start fresh on horde. I pvp as much as I pve (don't rp)so the server type does not matter. I am an experienced healer on multiple toons and instance grinding will be smooth. I heal on disc priest, resto shaman and resto druid.
    What you get from me- A capable healer with a lot of time on his hands
    What I need from you- Start up gold, decent sized bags and dedication of your time.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers