Offering EU Scroll of Ressurection, also looking to Recruit a Friend. Im always on so get a good start with me, just PM me

Deleted
    I'm looking to recruit a friend on stormscale (horde) EU. I will provide all gold for training, bags and mounts including epic flying. I am willing to level as many chars as you want. PM me if interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    I offer SoR and RaF.
    If you're interested just PM me.

My main is on Darksorrow-EU . I can also offer a social spot in my guild lvl 25, and i am leveling an hunter right now, in case anyone wanna take the RaF and lvl up to 85 in the next 3/4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleohseven View Post
    I'm Looking For A RAF Person on the server : Darrowmere U.S or Wyrmrest Accord U.S

I'm a dedicated Player looking to level up Quick as possible, I've played this game for Over 5 years
    You must be willing to spend time leveling and be quick as possible. I'm in the West coast(Pacific Standard Time), but I can manage to Level with Almost any Timezone

What you need to provide :
    - Add Game Keys
    - Be active Atleast 3-5 hours per day
    - Add Gametime

I Will Provide You with:
    - More than 5 80's toons
    - Dungeon Runs
    - Bags
    - Level 25 Guild
    - Up to 10,000 gold Per Toon Once leveled to 80 (Negotiable How Much You Need) I have Over 173,000 gold saved up
    - A Tank or Heals For Good Queue's

Contact Me:
    ~ Email: RelapsedProductions(AT)live.com
    ~ Skype: Relapsed4
    Still Looking for RaF partner(s). Also GIVING out SoR invites for United States players

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 11:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mattmattmatt View Post
    Hey guys! I played WoW for a little while right after Cataclysm. Then I left to play SWTOR, and now I'm back. My toons are currently on US Server Sargeras, but wouldn't mind going to any server that has alot of PvP (alliance side). Just looking for someone or people to do arenas with. If I transfer server, I plan on transferring my warlock (60?) or my shadow/disc priest (85) over. If we want to make alts, I already have a set of BoA "caster" gear so that it would go faster. Wouldn't mind doing arenas with an alt mage ,but I prefer the lock/priest more. Looking for SoR, but want to set something up first. Just reply on this thread and I'll check back often. Once we have something worked out, I will get you to send me the Scroll of Resurrection.
    Hi, I'm currently on Darrowmere U.S, It's not really HIGH populated pvp like Tichondrius,illidan or other servers like that. but we do have some competitive players such as Myself

I went M.I.A around March after hitting 1800 in 3's and didn't bother to PvP til August
    due to injury in My Arm and back

I'm a Steady PvE & PvP player now, With a decent raiding guild We're ready to hit MoP hard

I'm looking good pvpers interested in trying to Push to Gladiator during Mist of pandaria
    and also looking to Make friends in the Meantime.

If interested, send me a Message via skype - Relapsed4
    Last edited by Bubbleohseven; 2012-08-23 at 11:59 AM.

Looking To give out A RAF on US Servers,

I am willing to play on any server/faction of your choice and will level as many chars as you would like to. I have been playing since bc and have done all raids.

~ Game Keys
    ~ Gametime

I Will Provide You :
    ~ I will try to play with you as much as I can.
    ~ 16 slot Bags (If you join my main server, which I can't lvl any chars on til mop).
    ~ Level 25 Guild (If you join my main server, which I can't lvl any chars on til mop).
    ~run through dungeons (If you join my main server, which I can't lvl any chars on til mop).

Contact Me On :
    ~ Email ; hikagewolf@gmail.com
    ~ PM On The Site

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( They are very cheap this week so be fast! Discount goes until 27.08 )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    NVM, fixed.
    Last edited by mmoc64269b9bee; 2012-08-23 at 05:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benqt View Post
    I'm looking to recruit a friend on stormscale (horde) EU. I will provide all gold for training, bags and mounts including epic flying. I am willing to level as many chars as you want. PM me if interested.
    Im interessted, add my skype: markus66663

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Looking to BE RECRUITED OR RECRUIT - ON US SERVERS (see below for details):

PAYING 15k to SOR someone and receive the mount.

I am 26 year old man.. and a personal trainer.. I work usually early morning then a break from 10am PST to about 3pm PST.. Then After 8pm PST i can play again..
    I have played from Vanilla to DS 8/8 and quit after i cleared Normal DS 8/8 with a pug.. With the expansion coming I am looking to come back..

I have raided with top 10 guilds like guilds such as:
    Perfect Gentlemen
    Midwinter
    Dawn of Valor
    Drunken Alliance

I am looking for a Mid morning raiding guild (10ish to about 3ish PST time) or Late Night guild. I am a very knowledge tank but wouldnt mind being a healer.

IM LEGIT
    http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=13119

You provide:
    Game keys in exchange for gold down the road ( market value of Gold vs Keys)

I will provide:
    Raiding Experience at the top end level
    My game time
    Mature player
    Providing gold
    Interested in any server.

IF I recruit you:

I will provide 15k after I receive the mount

I also also have HIGH REP on EPICNPC.COM ( WONT SCAM YOU)

http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=13119

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    I wanna RaF anybody. I got Wow Battle Chest + Wotlk + Cataclysm. (IF you want MoP expansion aswell you have to get it yourself, but not necessary really for leveling a pandaren.)

You just need to get gametime.

Looking for someone to level a pandaren with 25-26th of September when MoP releases.

Info:

Server: Stormscale
    Region: EU
    Faction: Horde

What I'm able to provie you with:

・ I'm able to provide 16 slot bags.

・ Level 25 guild.

・ I'm able to offer a small amount of gold to give you for mount + training fees.

What you need to do:

・ Active is a must.

・ We will level more charathers than just a monk up to 80.

・ I atleast want 2 pandaren including a monk and any other random class. (You'll have to buy MoP if you want to level a monk aswell, not needed though if you don't want to.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope I'll see you there!

PM me on MMO Champion if you're interested, and i'll give you my skype and keep in touch.
    Hey! i can't PM yet sadly, but i'm VERY interrested, i don't have skype, so if you could PM me your REAL-ID we could talk things over :-)

Deleted
    Looking To Get A RAF on EU Servers,

I'm Looking For A RAF Person on the server : RuneTotem,
    I Think It's A Good Server And That's Where We Play On!
    I Am An Alliance And I Am Not Very Interresented In Playing Horde. I Would Love To Level With You Since I Am Alot
    Online. And Me And My Guild Can Help You With Several Things.

~ Game Keys
    ~ Be active for leveling some characters
    ~ Gametime

I Will Provide You :
    ~ 50% Game Keys? (Negotiable)
    ~ Bags
    ~ Level 25 Guild
    ~ Gold (Negotiable How Much You Need)
    ~ A Tank For Good Queue's
    ~ 10-15 hours gaming a day!

Contact Me On :
    ~ Email ; 050rolandos@gmail.com
    ~ Skype ; Rolandos582
    ~ PM On The Site ; Rolandos
    Last edited by mmoc64269b9bee; 2012-08-23 at 05:22 PM.

Looking to recruit. Can level on Kel'Thuzad or Alterac Mountains (US) Alliance. Unable to provide game keys. Can also give out SOR.

Message me on MMOC.
    Last edited by Malgru; 2012-08-23 at 05:26 PM.

LF someone to send me a scroll of ressurection. Not looking to level again, just want to play and get some free time, you will get a free month when I resub. PM me for my real ID!

I Should have added I am looking for US.
    Last edited by wyldeice; 2012-08-23 at 05:59 PM.

Deleted
    Still looking to recruit to SYLVANAS EU/KAZZAK EU
    I offer
    -gold
    -level 25 guild
    -everything that might be considered necessary for leveling
    -a fun person to play with
    You provide your own expansions and gametime

ALSO LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED ON HIGH POP EU/US REALM !!!
    What you provide :
    - a lot of gold
    - chatty person
    - GAMECARDS/MISTS OF PANDARIA

I will buy my own expansions up till CATA.
    PM me for further info.

Quote Originally Posted by wyldeice View Post
    LF someone to send me a scroll of ressurection. Not looking to level again, just want to play and get some free time, you will get a free month when I resub. PM me for my real ID!

I Should have added I am looking for US.
    PMed you. 10chars

Deleted
    I'm sending a SoR on EU realms. My main is on Sylvanas EU.
    Last edited by mmoc8aa4aedee7; 2012-08-23 at 06:55 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to recruit for lvling on german realms, preferrably starting right now! If said person is interested and willing to buy a second account I'd be willing to lvl 1 character as a recruit on said their account for every character said person lvls with me as a recruit.
    Last edited by Kouterm; 2012-08-23 at 07:28 PM.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

looking to recruit some1 on US