Hey all

I am sending out SoR and also want RAF friends. I can give both or whichever you want.

I play Horde on Argent Dawn - EU. If this isnt a issue for you i hope, youre more than welcome to join me.
    If not then you can always play on another realm if that is possible.

Can offer a lvl 25 guild for XP Perks and access to nice things such as startup gold to get you into action quickly.

Hope you are interested and wait patiently for your response

Send me a personal message on profile or contact me with following details:
    Email: Solve.tjugen (at) gmail.com

---------- Post added 2012-09-26 at 10:09 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Castiellus View Post
    Looking for a Recruit-A-Friend, ready to buy game now. Preferably with someone who knows what they're doing

*Played for 4 years beforehand
    *Can Tank/Heal/DPS all competently
    *Willing to play long hours
    *Willing to get as many level caps as you are (At least 1)
    *Don't care about faction
    *Will be buying game-time after we make some progress so you get your reward too
    *I Have Vent/Mic/Server (You're not required to have it, but it'll make things alot easier)

E-Mail me or add me on Battle.net (Castielle#1549) or post here.

*I'm NA/EST. Timezone, But I play all hours. Only thing I ask is we play a NA server.*
    Ill do raf with you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    I just emailed you about it, should be able to send one soon ^.^
    Thanks! I have replied to your mail. Please send the SOR as fast as possible. I need it in a couple of hours and otherwise I'll just have to do without the boost

Deleted
    I'm looking for a Scroll of Ressurection to start playing again. EU Servers. PM me and we'll sort things out.

Looking for Scroll of Ressurection!

EU Ravencrest
    Char Thygn

Thx in advance!

Hey ThygN,
    You should have received mine!

Welcome back!

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone on any EU realms, but prefer some of mine, so I can provide with all below

I provide:
    10+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Level 25 Guild.
    Gold for Professions, mounts, and anything else you need ingame!
    Bags for all your Characters.
    1 month gametime, when we leveled 1 up.

You Provide:
    Expansions for yourself.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    Hello,

I am looking to RECRUIT you on any EU-PVP server.
    We can discuss which one.

I will provide you with bags etc.
    You provide gamekeys.

I can play 12+hour a day so leveling fast won't be a problem.

contact me on Skype; Ginopietermaai2

Hi All -

First time poster here! I'm looking for a SOR. I play on Horde US, Nathrezim. I will be re-subbing as soon as someone sends me the SOR.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TimeRider View Post
    Hi All -

First time poster here! I'm looking for a SOR. I play on Horde US, Nathrezim. I will be re-subbing as soon as someone sends me the SOR.

Thanks!
    Due to your post amount, you won't be able to answer PMs, so you might want to post your character name, so people can invite you.

Question:
    I hear some of the Balkan (or others) countries can't send or receive a scroll. Anyone had the opposite experience? I keep sending out SoR's but no one seems to be getting mine
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Verdandy View Post
    Due to your post amount, you won't be able to answer PMs, so you might want to post your character name, so people can invite you.
    Good call. Still learning the ropes here. Char name on US - Nathrezim is Untrue

Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone,

Since after 4 years I grew bored of my Hunter and explored everything ingame (14,5k achievement points Pre MoP), I'm looking to be recruited to start all over and learn other classes and see what they give.
    I played the game for over 4 years now and min-maxed everything on my only real character which is a Hunter. With all the changed MoP brought I had no time to test them all and looking for a new class to play, since the way they're taking Hunters is not what pleases me.

- I play on European Realms
    - I live in Belgium (dutch speaking, but fluent English and French.)

I don't have any high end expectations regarding the person who recruits me, but preferably I'd like the person to be same-minded as me, which means; play whenever we want, as hardcore/softcore as we want, as many characters as we want. It all depends the moment and the person who recruits me.
    I will buy the full version of the game until 80 or even beyond, and pay for an additional 2 months or even more so you can get your rewards.
    What I expect from the recruiter: (subject to change since we're all Humans ! ^^)

- Have knowledge about the game, know the class/classes you play so you don't have to look something up all the time.
    - Provide me with the nesc gold and bags to get the required flying and slots for storage.
    - Provide me with a lvl 25 guild (perks) or the guild your main character is in, since I don't like Social Guilds for leveling purposes. (I don't dislike the idea in general, but my intention is to make a new main character and raid/pvp with it, maybe on a casual base,(alt raids or something.) but don't want to get to max level and sit in SW/Org and make a new toon.
    - Have spare time on your hands to level up some characters ( I'm not paying to only level up 1 character, leveling up more means more levels granted for you = more alts or maxed out characters for you too!).

ALL of those points can change ofc, prove you're worth it to level together and have a fun time ^^. I have skype, ventrilo and teamspeak which can be used to communicate.

I don't mind what faction I play, as long as the people I play with are fun. Pref NO PVP realm since I had bad expierence with them.
    I'm Dutch so Dutch people have an advantage, but as said before, I like everyone, as long as you're a fun person to play with!

Let the hunt begin !

Battletag: wimg91#2218
    ingame; Aevyn on Turalyon Alliance.
    MMo forums; PM

Quote Originally Posted by TimeRider View Post
    Good call. Still learning the ropes here. Char name on US - Nathrezim is Untrue

Thank you
    Sent you one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    Hello everyone,

Since after 4 years I grew bored of my Hunter and explored everything ingame (14,5k achievement points Pre MoP), I'm looking to be recruited to start all over and learn other classes and see what they give.
    I played the game for over 4 years now and min-maxed everything on my only real character which is a Hunter. With all the changed MoP brought I had no time to test them all and looking for a new class to play, since the way they're taking Hunters is not what pleases me.

- I play on European Realms
    - I live in Belgium (dutch speaking, but fluent English and French.)

I don't have any high end expectations regarding the person who recruits me, but preferably I'd like the person to be same-minded as me, which means; play whenever we want, as hardcore/softcore as we want, as many characters as we want. It all depends the moment and the person who recruits me.
    I will buy the full version of the game until 80 or even beyond, and pay for an additional 2 months or even more so you can get your rewards.
    What I expect from the recruiter: (subject to change since we're all Humans ! ^^)

- Have knowledge about the game, know the class/classes you play so you don't have to look something up all the time.
    - Provide me with the nesc gold and bags to get the required flying and slots for storage.
    - Provide me with a lvl 25 guild (perks) or the guild your main character is in, since I don't like Social Guilds for leveling purposes. (I don't dislike the idea in general, but my intention is to make a new main character and raid/pvp with it, maybe on a casual base,(alt raids or something.) but don't want to get to max level and sit in SW/Org and make a new toon.
    - Have spare time on your hands to level up some characters ( I'm not paying to only level up 1 character, leveling up more means more levels granted for you = more alts or maxed out characters for you too!).

ALL of those points can change ofc, prove you're worth it to level together and have a fun time ^^. I have skype, ventrilo and teamspeak which can be used to communicate.

I don't mind what faction I play, as long as the people I play with are fun. Pref NO PVP realm since I had bad expierence with them.
    I'm Dutch so Dutch people have an advantage, but as said before, I like everyone, as long as you're a fun person to play with!

Let the hunt begin !

Battletag: wimg91#2218
    ingame; Aevyn on Turalyon Alliance.
    MMo forums; PM
    sent PM very interested!

still in need of a scroll for europe servers. Pm me please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    still in need of a scroll for europe servers. Pm me please

Im not allowed to PM you since I just got registrered here, but send an email to Bonniepling at hotmail dot com (also not allowed to post links lol) with wich email you want it to and ill fix it!

Sending out US SoRs, PM me your info.

Also looking for a RaF partner.
    I have been playing for about 6 years so I know my way around the game. If you're good at making gold and just want some quick leveling, I'd prefer we level on Hyjal Horde (PVE). If you need gold, I'm willing to level with you on Mal'Ganis Horde (PVP). I will provide bags on both servers, and 10k gold on Mal'Ganis once you add time and I get my mount.

PM me if you have questions or would like to get either sent

anyone want to SOR my account? my email is emblemlance@hotmail.com and character is boonis on boulderfist, my name is lance and i just bought mop and will renew my account again sometime this month!

Deleted
    Hey guys,

My name is Sam, from The Netherlands. Am looking for someone to recruit on any PvP Eu Server.

- Have the possibility to play 10-15 hours a day.
    - Provide Gold
    - Provide Bags
    - Provide Mounts/skills
    - Provide Boosts

Also, if you're in need of a SoR just let me know

I've been playing for about 2 years on and off. Just got back from a 6 month break and feel like leveling again.
    If you're interested let me know.

you can contact me through Skype: Ginopietermaai2

Thanks for reading and contact me on Skype!

- Sam.