Deleted
    Looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Ressurection, Im in EU servers. Send me a private message and I'll give you my email.

Deleted
    Still looking for a serious person to RaF me.

looking for someone to Recruit me or be Recruited by me but u need to have keys and stuff urself add me on skype eral9302

looking to recruit someone cho'gall horde your keys

Deleted
    I can send a Scroll of Resurrection for the EU servers. PM me here, or email me at: leonidasmark AT gmail DOT com with your Real ID or battle.net email.
    My Real ID is leonidasmark#2359

Anyone who is looking for a SOR on a US Realm Feel free to PM Me, Or you can also send me an email ethanfrost13(AT)gmail(DOT)com With your character Name and Realm or Email addy and I can send you one right away. Please put SOR in the subject so I know what you are asking for.

If you are looking to get Recruited I can also send RAFs for anyone looking to play Alliance on a US Server. I am currently on Dunemaul And our guild is very helpful. You will have people to level with, Help with whatever You need. Again just PM or send an email with RAF in the Subject and give me your email so I know where to send the request. I am on EST.

Deleted
    If anyone has an EU SoR could you send it to rhysmaster AT gmail dot com? I will be a paying member after the trial.

Looking for SOR on us realm ... please send it to rafmebrolol2 at yahoo dot com

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Looking for SOR on us realm ... please send it to rafmebrolol2 at yahoo dot com
    Sent from Aerie Peak!

Does anyone know if the server transfer portion of the SoR is optional? I'm looking to get back into the game but I'd prefer to stay on my current server.

If anyone here from Frostmourne has any available I'd appreciate one, I will be able to activate 30 days of game time by tomorrow.

Also after being resurrected will I then be able to send a scroll to my friend?

10+ Year Old Account
    yes, you can stay on your current server and still get the free push to level 80 for 1 char.
    also while using a scroll you CAN send one to someone else. PM me your bnet addy if you want one

thanks for the PM however I can't reply so I'll do it here.

my details are:
    server: Frostmourne
    character: Throwie - this doesn't have to be the char I want to 80 right?
    email: hydracold at hotmail

I'll be activating the account on friday (5th)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're on Frostmourne that's an Oceanic server, I'm on a US one. I'm sure someone will scoop that up quick though.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwie View Post
    Does anyone know if the server transfer portion of the SoR is optional? I'm looking to get back into the game but I'd prefer to stay on my current server.

If anyone here from Frostmourne has any available I'd appreciate one, I will be able to activate 30 days of game time by tomorrow.

Also after being resurrected will I then be able to send a scroll to my friend?
    YES, it's optional and YES, you'll, as soon as your account become active (when you pay for your month).

EDIT: Oops, took a while to answer, somebody got ahead of me. Not to lose the opportunity, even though the realm is Oceanic, both are an US account, so it's all good!
    Last edited by Verdandy; 2012-10-04 at 02:23 AM.

Can anyone help me out? I need a scroll of resurrect. character name is Phraust on Rivendare Horde, would like to move to Tichondrus PVP Pacific, thanks.

^Sent a SOR janten.

I would enjoy a leveling partner. I just made a new account and got back into the game after a 2 year break so it'd be nice. I'm playing on the server Burning Legion.

RealID: nilbog67 at gmail.com

Send me a friend request

Quote Originally Posted by nilbog67 View Post
    ^Sent a SOR janten.

I would enjoy a leveling partner. I just made a new account and got back into the game after a 2 year break so it'd be nice. I'm playing on the server Burning Legion.

RealID: nilbog67 at gmail.com

Send me a friend request
    Thanks! But I haven't seem to have gotten it, know how long it should take to receive the e-mail?

Quote Originally Posted by janten View Post
    Thanks! But I haven't seem to have gotten it, know how long it should take to receive the e-mail?
    They send it out in batches. Hourly or 2 hourly. :P

pm me character name and realm really want spirit gryphon