I am also looking to get back into MoP with a Scroll, then I will activate a new sub. Please PM me if you are able to send out one, looking to use the lvl 80 boost on a Warrior or a DK, currently have lvl 85 Warlock and Paladin on US-Horde side server. Thanks!!!

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 12:21 PM ----------

Is anyone still active in these forums? Tried to send a few PMs but got the notice that I needed to have 10 posts before I could PM anyone....

Any1 need SoR?
    Contact me: lacentia93(at)hotmail(dot)com

EU
    Stormscale
    Horde

Got 2 SoR left

Looking to Recruit for Cho'Gall Horde. You will supply your own battle chest. I will supply bags and a level 25 guild. PM Me.

Anyone want to do it on earthen ring I don't want another account. I can help pay for the battle chest and stuff if you need me too. Really want to lvl a monk and with que as a tank and dungeon grind. Have gold to help us out.

Also have Scrolls of resurrection.
    email me

Looking to recruit someone to US-Alteric Mountains Horde. I am gm of a lvl 25 raiding guild and i can provide bags and perks. PM me for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by golfer View Post
    I have an account I'd be interested in getting a SoR on, but first a couple questions.

1) This account is from 2009 and only has the expansions up to WOTLK. Does this matter? Just curious to see if I'm gonna have to buy Cata & MoP before someone is able to send it.
    2) Does it matter what server I'm on? Honestly the server I used to play on has virtually no one I know playing on it anymore so I'm just interested in joining the highest pop/most active (PvP) server out there.
    1) No, it doesn't. The good thing is, your account will be upgraded to Cataclysm for free! So, don't buy it before you receive the Scroll!
    2) No, it doesn't. But you'll have a free transfer to the realm the person invited you from, so, that's something you have to have in mind if you're thinking about transfer!

If you're from the US, I can send you an SoR, leave me a PM!

have one SoR to send out if needed

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone needs a scroll or raf, Im on alexstrasza (ally), multiple 80's toons Im leveling, a level 20 panda Im working on, and some two 90's atm.
    Willing to help people get into it, or back. <3 PM me if so.
    Cas doesn't live here.

Cool

Looking to recruit someone.

Ner'zhul - Horde

Knowledgeable about the game, and looking to level quickly. Play mostly after work (5:30p-11p everyday)

I am mostly just looking to power level one character (i have 7 lvl85's and 1 lvl90 atm). The character i'm wanting to power level is 26 atm.

I can provide:

lvl 25 guild with all perks
    Gold for armor, mounts, bags etc
    Vent or skype if needed

You provide:

Battlechest & gametime
    Good attitude & time to level

Because i am looking to level (possibly) just the one character, i am offering 15k at the end (max lvl) of the RAF duration on top of said provided.

Looking to start this asap, i'm chill and laidback....not looking to RAF with someone not dedicated to doing this quick and easy. Questing, dungeons & bg (holiday weekends) will get it done...let's start!! PM me!! Might be willing to offer more to someone (game time etc) if serious and looking to get this done quickly..

I am recruiting anyone on a US server horde or alliance, I can provide some heirlooms if you choose to be horde on my server, I will also be on for a good amount of time to satisfy your leveling needs. I can provide training bags and gold and you provide game time and keys. Email me at Greymagma(AT)yahoo(DOT)com or skype me at wow.raf.

Hope to see you in game!

Looking to recruit on any EU realm. Got good knowledge about the game, have been playing on/off since 2005. Can play alot during any time of any day , ally or horde doesn't matter - your call. I can also send a SoR to someone.

Looking for a SOR, no specific server or anything. PM me.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 03:59 PM ----------

Didn't know I wouldn't be able to respond to PM's before posting ten chats. Here is my info.

Medpack - Horde
    Server - Gorfiend

Anything Else I need?

Got it thanks guys!
    Last edited by Claybot; 2012-10-07 at 11:56 PM.

Hello there! My name is Xerkxes ingame on server US Mal’ganis HORDE
    Anyhow, I am looking to recruit someone or use Scroll of Resurrection on them on US Mal’ganis HORDE.
    I would like to level up as many characters as possible. I play about ~16-18 hours a day so you will be getting a lot of leveling time!

What I can provide you:
    -Gold for bags, mount and so on
    -Knowledge which can help us to level faster
    -More than enough time to play WoW
    -A level 25 guild with all perks (+EXP etc.) and with all 3 heirlooms unlocked (head, cloak and leggings) - I will buy for you of course!
    -Mumble Server or Skype

What I expect of you:
    -You sadly have to buy the game, I am a poor student
    -You also have to buy gametime (If everything works well, I might buy one gamecard for you <3)
    -Enough time to play

Contact me at my email: charrgaming@gmail.com or here on MMO-Champion by sending me a personal Message or contact me ingame: Xerkxes on server US Mal’ganis HORDE
    Or skype!
    Skypename = vodkawow

Quote Originally Posted by Claybot View Post
    Looking for a SOR, no specific server or anything. PM me.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 03:59 PM ----------

Didn't know I wouldn't be able to respond to PM's before posting ten chats. Here is my info.

Medpack - Horde
    Server - Gorfiend

Anything Else I need?
    You should have a SOR withing the next hour

Hello I am getting back into WoW, just bought MoP. I have an inactive account and looking for a SoR. I am looking to raid, have experience since vanilla, and possibly arena again. I was a rank 1 during cata. Unfortunately I am forced to play a bit casually due to college ball but I am looking to have fun and find either a good server to raid or rbg. If you could email me taylorguy08@yahoo.com then that would be great and I will get back to you if it sounds good. I am also willing to spec as any class needed for rbg or raid.

Thanks for reading and have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorguy08 View Post
    Hello I am getting back into WoW, just bought MoP. I have an inactive account and looking for a SoR. I am looking to raid, have experience since vanilla, and possibly arena again. I was a rank 1 during cata. Unfortunately I am forced to play a bit casually due to college ball but I am looking to have fun and find either a good server to raid or rbg. If you could email me taylorguy08@yahoo.com then that would be great and I will get back to you if it sounds good. I am also willing to spec as any class needed for rbg or raid.

Thanks for reading and have a good one.
    Heya, Just sent you one. Should arrive within an hour, enjoy

Also, looking to recruit anyone on the EU side, can provide us with stuff if we roll
    Last edited by Azurenys; 2013-04-29 at 12:16 AM.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Looking to recruit on any EU realm. Got good knowledge about the game, have been playing on/off since 2005. Can play alot during any time of any day , ally or horde doesn't matter - your call. I can also send a SoR to someone.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

This is my second return to WoW, played from vanilla to Wotlk and then stopped, returned about a year ago to find my account had been hacked a long time previously and basically had to start again so at the moment i only have a level 60 Pala so SoR would be perfect from me if anyone is able to send me one, open to any Eu English server but I have a lot of experience in PvP as well as PvE so I wouldn't mind either way.

Let me know if anyone is able to help

zachnorth99@gmail.com
    Last edited by mmoc627ab00c51; 2012-10-08 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    Felix_eklundh(at)hotmail (dot) com
    EU Server
    Looking for SOR. Please be quick.