Looking to recruit on any EU realm. Got good knowledge about the game, have been playing on/off since 2005. Can play alot during any time of any day , ally or horde doesn't matter - your call. I can also send a SoR to someone.

Deleted
    EDIT: I level on my own
    Last edited by mmoc0aa176f145; 2012-10-09 at 09:23 PM.

Deleted

RAF on US Illidan - Horde side

Hi,
    Im looking for a RAF partner with following conditions:
    I plan to level on US Illidan PVP server - Horde side
    I plan to level all 11 classes, starting with druid, warrior, etc...last monk
    I plan to purchase all expansions and game time ofc
    I'm an experienced player changing from EU to US because of RL relocation and lag that bothers me
    I can play from 1PM till 6PM (sometimes 8PM)...more over the weekend...I work night shifts atm
    I will create my own guild for characters (you can leave once we reach the goal if you wish)
    We will level via dungeons and getting dungeons quests
    You will need to pickup classes different than me in same runs (so we can queue dungeons with at least one tank or one healer)...meaning tank/dps, healer/dps would be best option
    I plan to start latest at the end of October (we have 90 days time, with Xmas where we can storm day/night playtime)

I require that you provide bags across characters - Embersilk Bags
    I require that you provide also gold (20k would be best )

I also plan to level one character on US Kel'Thuzad server - Alliance side
    This will be done after I finsih all 11 Horde characters
    I plan to level alliance DK (start on lv55)
    You dont have to provide anything for this, just to be willing to storm levels up

Send me email if you would be interested for a chat: ljubaten(at)gmail.com

Thanks

Hello I am experienced player, changed from EU to US as change of country, preferably Oceanic. Will be playing a lot and ready to steam roll some levels. Let me know offers, happy to level whatever, wherever. I've played since vanilla experienced both pvp and pve

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 01:05 AM ----------

My email is Sebbyryan a gmail dot com message me please ty
    Last edited by SEb69; 2012-10-10 at 01:36 AM.

I can send sor email me dannyvillacis gmail com

i can send now
    Last edited by DannyVIP; 2012-10-10 at 01:16 AM.

In need of a SoR, or RAF let me know I can send.

Deleted
    hi, can anyone send me scroll of ressurection on this US accounts ? billjohn1124<at>yahoo.com // carljohn1124<at>yahoo.com ? ty

Looking to recruit on any EU realm. Got good knowledge about the game, have been playing on/off since 2005. Can play alot during any time of any day , ally or horde doesn't matter - your call. I can also send a SoR to someone.

Also, in order for me to send you a SoR you'll need to post your wow registered e-mail here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to send out a RAF or Scroll to anyone on EU side who wants to join Horde or Alliance PM ME for details.

Deleted
    hi, can anyone send me a scroll to US ACCOUNT : carljohn1124<at>yahoo.com ? ty

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit someone on Stormscale Horde or High populated alliance realm. EU

What I will provide:

• 20 Slot bags
    • All gold for training/mounts
    • 15,000 gold when I get the free month credit
    • Level 25 guild
    • Alot of time to level up
    • Knowledge of levelling (Have 1 90 and 6 85's)

What you must provide:

• The game & expansions
    • Gametime
    • A decent amount of time to level

I don't mind how many we level, can be discussed more over PM.

Add my skype if interested: ben_pilloverdose

Quote Originally Posted by tibbus View Post
    hi, can anyone send me a scroll to US ACCOUNT : carljohn1124<at>yahoo.com ? ty
    Sent from Aerie Peak! Enjoy!

Deleted
    Looking for a SoR on a EU server, as long as it's a populous server!

pm me

Quote Originally Posted by xecuiter View Post
    I need a scroll of resurrection. I'm playing on the US servers, if you would like to recruit me my email is maxrago20(at)gmail(dot)com
    Sent, You should receive it in the next hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonzo View Post
    Looking for a scroll of resurrection on US, prefer something med-high pop. Email is yomomma_2<at>hotmail.com, thanks.
    Sent from US Kil'Jaeden

Looking for scroll of resurection on US, prefer high pop server recruit me at dscarmazzi(at)gmail(dot)com thank you.

I have a RAF account that i am also willing to give away if in return someone finishes leveling with me. Was multiboxing...but it's a bit of a pain so i'd like to just level with someone and give away the account as a favor in return. I already have a level 40ish character that is about same level as the one i'm wanting to level on my main account. So we can pick up right away and start leveling (preferably through dungeons). Level with me to 80...and you keep the account after that.

Account is active until November 8th.

Will even provide gold for mounts, armor bags etc...so you'll be good to go at 80 when we part ways.
    Level 25 guild to provide perks while we level.

Looking for someone serious who wants to level quick through 40 levels and get a free account. Contact info/payment info already removed...i'll change email over at lvl 80. email me and lets get this started - crazybeanf4i(at)gmail(dot)com

Deleted
    Looking for someone tu recruit.
    -If possible German
    -If possible on a German realm

All my chars are on Lothar-EU; would like to try Blackrock-EU.

Deleted
    Looking for a SoR on a EU server, PM me for e-mail.

edit: thanks, don't need anymore
    Last edited by mmoce6f00cfe19; 2012-10-11 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by painars View Post
    Looking for a SoR on a EU server, PM me for e-mail.
    Just saying, you need more posts to be able to send PMs, so, maybe you should just post your character name and realm.