Looking to recruit on any EU realm. Got good knowledge about the game, have been playing on/off since 2005, currently got 3x lvl 90. Can play alot during any time of any day , ally or horde doesn't matter - your call. If we play on Grim Batol- alliance, i have 20.000 for us, for bags and such.

I can also send a SoR to someone.

Send me a PM if interested!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadbees View Post
    Looking to recruit somebody for RaF.

Us-Mannoroth alliance.

I have 3 character slots left. Would like to fill them up. (monk lock priest)

I will provide:
    -Gold
    -Level 25 guild
    -Years of knowledge (if you don't have much)
    -Fun game play!

You provide:
    -Game
    -2 months of game time
    -Sense of humor

I you would like to have easy leveling and a fun environment message me here on mmo-champ! if you cannot do that. Message me on Skype: Rehor22001. My main character is Rambalize on Us-Mannoroth if you would like to check it out!

Still looking. Had a partner that dipped out of me apparently.

Looking for a dedicated RaF partner!

Looking for an RAF will level all 10 toons if asked all I ask is you pay for the battlechest which is 5$ or all of them if you wish which is 45$ for all right now will stay and play with you and your guild if asked former server first top 100 US raider so I have the dedication and can play 24/7 whenever you want Pm me here if interested

Charr,

Added you on skype.

Scroll of resurrection on Argent-Dawn EU for the people interested, send me a private message on mmo-champ

Looking to be Recruited

I want to be Recruited.

You buy the Keys (at least BChest+Cata).
    BChest : $5 this week

I can play 6 hrs/day.

Wanna lvl up at least a couple of chars.

It would be better if you're an spanish speaker or you wanna practice it. If you speak english there is no problem.

Looking for US Realm / Horde

PM Me

MSN : fierro.catre.botella [a] hotmail.com

Rampage, i'm down if you are, i'll level as many characters as time allows us to. Let me know mate.

I am looking to be Scroll of Resurrected. I would like to be picked up by someone with a solid guild willing to help me out with the new char on a new server. Someone please pm me on here or shoot me a pm on skype at brandon.iz.

I would like a decent size server (nothing small or dead), and to be on the horde faction. I do have experience playing and can be a dedicated member to a guild. Thanks.
    Last edited by Zro; 2012-10-25 at 10:55 AM.

REMEMBER REMEMBER REMEMBER

STILL LOOKING FOR RAF PARTNER !!!

I'm looking for someone to invite me or vice versa!

Requirements:

1)Must be able to play from 10:00-23:00 or longer from today on.
    2)I need 3+ chars and im more then happy if we go 5+ whatever
    3)Must have LOTS OF TIME, no quitters
    4)I need this till the end of this week/Next Tuesday maximum

The best thing would be if we get a full grp ( eg 5 ppl ) together and do this with 5 ppl. From 80-90 with 5 good people is 1 day max so you dont even have to solo quest to 90

If you are interested add me on skype: Savior2k11

Edit: I'm EU player - Prefer Alliance

REMEMBER REMEMBER REMEMBER

I wanna send out a scroll of ressurection on EU, iam a swedish player that plays casually.

Holla!

I am looking to recruit. I am EU player playing on Stormrage.

What I will provide:

16 slot bags.
    Ground Mount Speed 100%. I will allso provide flying mount but not an epic flying mount(I got a 2 person flying mount so we'll be fine)
    I will allso provide you with the battlechest. NOT CATA OR MOP!
    A knowledged player.

What I expect from you:

You must choose alliance.
    You must have the time to level with me.( At the moment I am going to level up this weekend, starting friday or later today)
    You do not level ahead of me.
    You must be able to speak english. A Mic is pref.

PM me on mmo champ and we'll have a chat!

Edit: You will have to choose Stormrage as your server and you will have to choose the same race to some extend. As an example: If I go Human, you go human. This can of course be discussed.
    Last edited by zaiid; 2012-10-25 at 05:04 PM.

Deleted
    looking for a dedicated RaF partner, I will be recruiting you, and I will pay for all expenses over our course such as repairs, gear, mounts, riding and epic flying skills, enchants etc, will also offer a home in a level 25 guild, I will be expecting someone who plays alot of hours so we can make the most out of our xp bonus, and will level as many character's as my partner wants, I am a extremely fast leveller but I will match a pace we come to agreement to, also needing someone who I can talk to and actually have fun with in the process, ontop of that, I will pay a large sum of gold for your time effort and money, and we can live happily ever after.

Contact me at;
    Skype- Azzdotbain

or of course, PM me

LF US [A] Kel'Thuzad RAF Recruiter and any [H] PVP US Server.

Skip to the end if you don’t want to read stuff about my schedule/me.

Hello I'm Khal or you can just call me Kay. I'm looking to be recruited (pref.) on the faction Alliance and on the US server Kel'Thuzad. I'm also now open to any Horde PVP US Server.

I’m looking for a player who has a flexible time schedule as mine is forever changing due to a rapid paced work environment. I cannot dictate or predict when I will or will not be on. However, my general play schedule is based in Pacific Standard Time (PST) from 7 PM to 12/1 AM Monday-Friday and then longer on weekends (if not working). I understand for most people this must be compromising but I hope there are others who are just looking to get dedicated partner whom, will be on, 100% of the time, when they are able.

I’m an extremely skilled player having played every class at one point or another since Vanilla WoW. Currently, I just returned to the game and I’m looking to level three classes to at least 80.

Classes I would like to level: Rogue, Priest, Warlock - In that order. Possibly a monk mixed in?

I can provide my own account and will eventually be purchasing the two month subscription at some point so that whoever recruits me can receive Nightwing. However, I cannot currently estimate when I will add the two months.

Aside from a flexible player, I’m looking for someone who has access to quick leveling perks, dungeon runs, bags, gold, mounts etc. I haven’t done RaF since its inception and if I’m asking too much LMK.

I have access to ventrilo/mumble/skype but do not currently have a microphone, due to a broken headset . I am however not looking to play alongside a foulmouthed player – which I know may be hard for some of you gents. Anyways, condensed info below, please PM me if you’re interested in getting started this evening.

Looking to level: Rogue, Priest, Warlock – In that order. // To 80. Possibly a monk mixed in?

Will provide: My own account; Nightwing eventually for you. Skilled player, dedicated and will be on when I can be (work schedule pending).

Want provided: Bags, mounts, gold, fast leveling/dungeon grinding for quicker leveling.

Have online talk oriented programs but no mic. Not looking to level with an absolute jerk.

Best,

Khal.
    Last edited by Khalessi; 2012-10-25 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khager View Post
    Looking for a RaF partner on Hyjal Horde (US). I'd prefer an adult, I have no patience for children. Willing to level one or two characters and I will give you 10k when you add time and I get my mount. PM me to work out any other details... would be great if we can start this week since the battlechest will only cost you $5!
    still looking

Quote Originally Posted by Khalessi View Post
    LF US [A] Kel'Thuzad RAF Recruiter and any [H] PVP US Server.

Skip to the end if you don’t want to read stuff about my schedule/me.

Hello I'm Khal or you can just call me Kay. I'm looking to be recruited (pref.) on the faction Alliance and on the US server Kel'Thuzad. I'm also now open to any Horde PVP US Server.

I’m looking for a player who has a flexible time schedule as mine is forever changing due to a rapid paced work environment. I cannot dictate or predict when I will or will not be on. However, my general play schedule is based in Pacific Standard Time (PST) from 7 PM to 12/1 AM Monday-Friday and then longer on weekends (if not working). I understand for most people this must be compromising but I hope there are others who are just looking to get dedicated partner whom, will be on, 100% of the time, when they are able.

I’m an extremely skilled player having played every class at one point or another since Vanilla WoW. Currently, I just returned to the game and I’m looking to level three classes to at least 80.

Classes I would like to level: Rogue, Priest, Warlock - In that order. Possibly a monk mixed in?

I can provide my own account and will eventually be purchasing the two month subscription at some point so that whoever recruits me can receive Nightwing. However, I cannot currently estimate when I will add the two months.

Aside from a flexible player, I’m looking for someone who has access to quick leveling perks, dungeon runs, bags, gold, mounts etc. I haven’t done RaF since its inception and if I’m asking too much LMK.

I have access to ventrilo/mumble/skype but do not currently have a microphone, due to a broken headset . I am however not looking to play alongside a foulmouthed player – which I know may be hard for some of you gents. Anyways, condensed info below, please PM me if you’re interested in getting started this evening.

Looking to level: Rogue, Priest, Warlock – In that order. // To 80. Possibly a monk mixed in?

Will provide: My own account; Nightwing eventually for you. Skilled player, dedicated and will be on when I can be (work schedule pending).

Want provided: Bags, mounts, gold, fast leveling/dungeon grinding for quicker leveling.

Have online talk oriented programs but no mic. Not looking to level with an absolute jerk.

Best,

Khal.
    I could do RaF with you just add me on skype my name is: sebymaj
    Last edited by Peteye99; 2012-10-26 at 01:49 AM.

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit someone on Stormscale Horde EU

What I will provide:

• 20 Slot bags
    • All gold for training/mounts
    • 15,000 gold upon hitting level 80
    • Level 25 guild
    • Alot of time to level up
    • Knowledge of levelling (Have 1 90 and 6 85's)

What you must provide:

• The game & expansions
    • Gametime
    • A decent amount of time to level

I don't mind how many we level, can be discussed more over PM.

Add my skype if interested: ben_pilloverdose

Looking to be Recruited

I want to be Recruited.

You buy the Keys (at least BChest+Cata).
    BChest : $5 this week

I can play 6 hrs/day.

Wanna lvl up at least a couple of chars.

It would be better if you're an spanish speaker or you wanna practice it. If you speak english there is no problem.

Looking for US Realm / Horde

PM Me

MSN : fierro.catre.botella [a] hotmail.com

Looking to be recruited

Quote Originally Posted by Junak View Post
    Looking to be recruited
    EU or US?. if EU I can do so

Looking to be recruited ASAP want to level more then one toon can buy battlechest pm here or add my skype jeremy.hill6595

US servers.