Quote Originally Posted by K-xero View Post
    Looking for RaF partner for Outland-EU

Will pay for all your expenses (mounts, repairs etc), battlechest for 5€ this week only.

If interested Skype: k-xero Santiago Casero
    Still looking

Quote Originally Posted by K-xero View Post
    Still looking
    Horde or ally?

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 12:37 AM ----------

Looking to be recruiting on a strong Horde EU realm for PVP. I play currently on PVE Saurfang but want a fresh start etc..

Can play moderate amount of hours

I'm Looking to be Recruited .. I'll pay for battlechest and possibly gametime if i enjoy the game I'm very new to WoW and would like someone to teach me as well as level me and helping pick the best class for me would be a help Ill join any Realm pvp or pve On US

Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    Looking to recruit someone to play on Illidan Horde, i am rerolling so i won't have much gold other than the 1k or so i already have on a DK on the server.

I play a lot, and plan to knock out atleast 1 80 this weekend. I should be able to make around 10k+ in a couple days of being 90 and can give money once its obtained.

pm me on here.
    Hey are you still looking for a rof on illidan would pm you but i dont have enough posts. If he doesn't answer i'm looking to be recruited to play on illidan i'm not worried about gold or money my email is darkabis315live,com

Quote Originally Posted by Abbyblack View Post
    I'm Looking to be Recruited .. I'll pay for battlechest and possibly gametime if i enjoy the game I'm very new to WoW and would like someone to teach me as well as level me and helping pick the best class for me would be a help Ill join any Realm pvp or pve On US
    Still looking?

Quote Originally Posted by BigSteely View Post
    Still looking?
    Yes i'm still looking

do u have a email or skype? it would be easier to communicate

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 07:55 PM ----------

Yes i'm still looking
    Do you have a email or skype? would be easier to communicate

Yep you can contact me at Fatalityrsbot at hotmail

Yep you can contact me at Fatalityrsbot at hotmail
    Sent you an email.

i also sent an email.. blacorbin

Quote Originally Posted by darkabis View Post
    Hey are you still looking for a rof on illidan would pm you but i dont have enough posts. If he doesn't answer i'm looking to be recruited to play on illidan i'm not worried about gold or money my email is darkabis315live,com
    no longer looking for this, sorry :P

Looking to be recruited on a high population realm for Horde side EU.

I can play about 6-8 hours a day and willing to try and get as many leveled as possible. PM me

Looking for someone to recruit on EU-Servers; if possible on Lothar-EU (Ger), but an english server would be ok as well.

Hi, returning player looking to be recruited. Coming off of a 2 year break, so I'm experienced. I was going to pick the battlechest up myself tomorrow, but if someone would recruit me instead, that would be equal amounts of rad. My only personal requirements would be that we can roll on an EST server (NY datacenter / US), with the Kel Thuzad realm in mind (because I have saved names on there via my starter edition account), Alliance side.

Either way, I would like to be on an eastern server as long as it's well balanced in terms of population. I do have aspirations of upgrading fully to MoP before the end of November. Other than college, I do plan on playing for the better part of weekends and moderate play sessions on the weekdays, notably the later afternoons into evenings. Contact me via private message if you are interested in me. (If I don't get back to you right away, that is because I am sleeping).

Thank you for taking the time to read.
    Last edited by AhhSpiders; 2012-10-28 at 09:04 AM.

Looking for Scroll of Resurrection on EU server, english speaking. Email is camel.emp(at)gmail.com

Looking for a scroll.
    EU
    Area 52
    Cryoticziic

Planning to buy play time,thanks

Anyone on US who would like to receive a SoR, give me a PM or send me an email to my gmail account, worldofxayrax.

Anyone from Silvermoon alliance that wants to recruit me PM me to set a deal.
    I won't be able to play much though so lets talk first.
    Last edited by chg; 2012-10-28 at 04:03 PM.

US English speaking, Looking to Recruit a friend! PM me or reply to this post!

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 09:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jordanator View Post
    US English speaking, Looking to Recruit a friend! PM me or reply to this post!
    Server us Illidan! A great well populated server with amazing raiding progression. Horde side.