10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhellebore View Post
    Hello! I am just now coming back to warcraft from Cata and would love it if someone could send me a scroll =) I would love to get a free upgrade to cata and a character to level 80. I have raided heavily in WoTLK (And just very briefly in Cata. Mostly through the raid finder.) But I find myself unable to remember my account info to my old account. So I just planned on starting anew.

As a thank you, I would move to your realm and join your guild. I can heal really rather well as well as tank. But can DPS If your guild requires it. IT does not even have to be a raiding guild, I mean being out of the game for half a year definitely makes you a bit rusty! And yes this account has been inactive since...well way before March so it is in fact eligible.

So just send me a message and we can get the ball rolling!

Please note I am from the US, so as much as I would like to hang out on EU for a while I am unable to do so lol.
    Message blizz they can retrieve it for you.

hey! looking for someone to cast Scroll of resurrection on or send RAF to!
    Ps: you get a free lvl 80 with SOR Ps: you will level 3x faster with RAF

Main: lvl 87 warrior!
    Grim batol!
    please speak english/swedish/norwegian!

i will play with you for 2 months! i will pay for mounts and bags!

but only if you gonna play 30-60 days!
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-28 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    Hey im looking for a scroll of resurection sent to me
    Backstabyou Turalyon

Nvm... having some issues
    Last edited by BeastmasterGuardian; 2012-11-28 at 09:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Sent! Enjoy
    cheers man, I would have replied to your Pm but I couldent due to the 10 post requirment

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixrising1 View Post
    cheers man, I would have replied to your Pm but I couldent due to the 10 post requirment
    That's ok... we still need someone to pick this up for ya. For whatever reason I am getting an error and don't want you to miss out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    That's ok... we still need someone to pick this up for ya. For whatever reason I am getting an error and don't want you to miss out
    Strange I just got a Pm from someone just now need to hit 10 posts lol Thanks for trying anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixrising1 View Post
    Thanks for trying anyway.
    No worries. Good luck to you and welcome back to WoW! If you want to skip the SoR, you can get the 10 days free to play, unless you are wanting the free 80 :P

Deleted
    Im after the free 80 Just waiting for scroll then adding time to the account

I would love a scoll of res if someone has a spare! Char: Risk, Realm: Drenden
    thanks!

Looking to recruit an English Speaking person to level an alt on US Server Illidan, one of the highest ranked servers in WoW, with AMAZING raid progression, and an amazing Horde sided pvp realm. Mostly looking to level a Warlock for PVE. PM me for more details or to get recruited.

Must speak English.

I can be on Monday-Friday from 3:30- 8:00 PM everyday (Pacific time) And most of the day on Weekends. Provide your own keys (battlechest is currently 5 dollars, Mists of Pandaria is currently 50% off.). Send me a PM to talk to me! Willing to go to the server YOU want if you buy 2 months. Will be on a lot, and we can level fast.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit to Us-mannoroth!

I have 3 slots i would like to level up. Priest/Warlock/Monk

Game should still be on sale today! (ends today i think?)

Message fast, Skype rehor22001

Deleted
    Need a scroll of resurection, adding time so you will get the mount
    phoenixdawnproductions@gmail.com
    turalyon eu

looking to add time so you'll get the mount

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 11:33 AM ----------

Still looking
    Last edited by mmoc0217bac661; 2012-11-29 at 11:32 AM.

Want to get Recruited? Need an EU Scroll of Resurrection?

SoR can be requested for any EU realm and Faction, just include the details!
    Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    *if you are planning for playing for atleast 60 days!
    I am mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU.
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 09:32 PM.

Deleted
    Sending Scroll of Resurrection to anybody!!!!! Just add me on skype: jake.boyce7 or PM ur Email used for Wow and i will send u SOR!!!! also if ur on EU Silvermoon or Azuremyst realm i will give ur quite abit of gold to help you out

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 04:57 PM ----------

Sending Scroll of Resurrection to anybody!!!!! Just add me on skype: jake.boyce7 or PM ur Email used for Wow and i will send u SOR!!!! also if ur on EU Silvermoon or Azuremyst realm i will give ur quite abit of gold to help you out
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 09:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update from me,as now the SOR mount now spreads both to your alliance and horde chars (as of 5.1) i am now only after RAF partner so i can get the nightwing mount.

TL;DR. I am inviting you via RAF not the other way round,please message me for details,been playing since 2006 so i know my shit!

if anyone is looking for a SoR, I have some to send out. Inbox me with your info and I'll send it out asap.

Want to get Recruited? Need an EU Scroll of Resurrection?

SoR can be requested for any EU realm and Faction, just include the details!
    Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    *if you are planning for playing for atleast 60 days!
    I am mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance, but! if you want to get recruited in horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 09:33 PM.

Looking for scroll of resurrection! Waiting to activate account and buy time until I get one!

email (sorry have to spell it out since they wont let me post my email): dcraft at mtaonline dot net

US Battlenet

Anyone looking for a Scroll on EU ? throw me a msg on skype - brain1ac1337