Re: Looking for RAF-partner - Post here!

Server: Darksorrow EU
    Faction: Alliance mainy where i have my 5 lvl 80s, can provide RAF at horde side aswell.
    What am i looking fore? Im looking fore anyone who is intrested to start playing wow again and help him out whit some fast lvls etc.
    What do i provide? I will provide whit speed lvling on both factions i will provide a good amount off goold to start off whit so you can get throught the mounts spells etc.
    What do i require? I require you to be able to play atleast 2 days a week you need to have a mic and skype installed on your comp so we can comunicate, you need to load your account whit a 60 days prepaid or from the net site.
    PS: its a + iff ure swedish since i am and i will be alot better since we wont have understanding issues. Im fluid in english portuges aswell. Im mainly doing this to get some alts upp to lvl 60 and the 2 sit rocket.
    NOTE: I am at school MON-FRI from 8:00 to 16:00 so othervise i can play every day. Make sure you pm me in the mmo site You can contackt me at m0r3iRa@live.se Or My skype Fredrik.moreira.boman

LF someone to recruit, I'm horde on Kul Tiras (medium pop, normal, central time zone server)
    I have an 80 and a few 70s and have raiding experience and have leveled many toons before
    I'm looking for someone who hopefully has plenty of playtime
    i'm willing to give gold for (mounts, skills, bags, professions)
    will level a few characters with you
    hopefully instance grind since its fastest way i've done and we can get to about 60 in under day play time
    would prefer someone that has vent that can atleast listen

pm me for more details

I'm going for the RaF-mount.

Trading 3-month-paid fresh account for golds.

PM

Deleted

Looking for a person to RaF on Jaedenar EU.

Either side is ok,prefer alliance as more gold and chars available.Will provide help while leveling,as well as some gold for gear/mounts(cannot provide epic flyer though).

Playing usually from 10-11:00 till 02:00 ST so you can proly find me any time

pm if interested.

Hey guys i just noticed this thread after making my own very sorry about that !!
    I am looking for a recruit a friend I am a level 80 on kul tiras realm the reason behind this request is i am after my last mount for 100 mount achievements add the fact off starting a new alt and levelling her with someone which i would love. ;D
    I am more than willing to help You with levelling with my main help u understand the game and earning gold and gearing ure char i have played for nearly 4 years know and i am kinda recruited everyone i can out off my friends and have hit a dead end know if u are intersted then please contact me via email at......

Lefemmechef@hotmail.com

Halley
    realm kul tiras
    level 80

Looking to Recruit on Quel'thalas Server, EU

Im Available almost all day, during the week and sundays.

I Am willing to level any amount of 60's with you, pref one as a healer or tank everytime, to allow for fastest leveling through dungeons.

I have Teamspeak, Skype and Ventrilo, and happy to talk while leveling.

I will level with a player of any skill level, be they just started or a veteran. But if your immature or enjoy confrontation, stop reading now

I will ofcourse pay for all riding skills, BoE gear (if needed!) repairs, foods ect, will also provide mats for starting lvling skills, and a couple of k's for when you past 60

If you are going to level to 80, il stick with you all the way.

For more information, contact me on Guycalledgeorge@hotmail.com

Hello, I am looking to RECRUIT someone.

We will be rolling on the US server Kael'thas - Horde.

What I can provide:
    Money for bags and mounts through first flying
    A fun (and fast if you want) leveling experience,
    I can gear you up through heroics at level 80 with my healer (fast-ish queues)
    And if you are new to the game I can provide information about your class.

What you need to provide:
    Dedication to leveling
    You must buy the game,
    And it would be nice of you to pay for your 2 months as soon as possible so I can get the mount and fly us around at higher levels.

If you are interested PM me here, or send me an e-mail at evos3145@live.com

Thank you,
    Baddgc
    Kaelthas - Horde

LF for RECRUIT

Server: XAVIUS EU
    Faction Horde

I am after the mount so when u payed 60days game time (when i get my mount) u ll get instantly 10k gold. Also if u are willing to play i would love to level some chars with u pm me from here or pm me in game. I am trustworthy and kind, 26 years old and have lots of free time to play i m sure u ll enjoy to play with me. Additional, i am playing with my girlfriend we almost have all proffesions so i can provide your needs easily, playing for 3+ years so have lots of experience would love to share with u

Dracthy Hunter (main)
    Aragonia Druid (alt)

waiting for replies....

Realm: Genjuros -EU
    Faction: Alliance
    Offers:
    • Power lvling
    • Gold for Bags/repair/skills/mounts
    • Max Proffesions (of your choise!)
    • At 80lvl boost over [Glory of the Hero] Achivement!
    We can discuss for more offers, contact me with PM if you are intrested!

Hi, I'm looking for a RAF partner (EU - Alliance side).

***I will be the one making the new account.***

I've been playing on the US servers since beta, but took a few years off. I'm in the mood to start playing again, but the lag when playing from Europe has gotten worse so I want to make an EU account.

My disclaimer:

- the server must be an English-only PvP server.
    - need starting cash, bags, mount help (seeing as you get a free month, mount and xp this seems reasonable).
    - need you to level / group with me for the 3x experience bonus.
    - you must reserve at least 2 of my 4 character names for me, but also check that the other two are available on your server.
    - you must be over 18, not a moron and have some form of social life outside of WoW.

I'm downloading the client as we speak, so PM me soon.

EDIT: "Alliance side."

Willing to RaF With someone for Ingame gold..i buy the vanilla wow i get buy the 2 month game card so u can get the RaF mount instantly. im on Blackrock. horde side. name Sünny send me ingame mail. or u can email me getcrunk117@gmail.com 60k g

Looking for someone maybe new to the game, or just someone who had a break that want's a RaF invite..

I can help you get your mounts

- Horde Stormscale EU

PM ME FOR MORE INFO
    The Herald of Horror - Act 2 intro:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rwjNGSsHVM

I'm looking to Recruit

I want a few new lvl 60 toons to get to 80
    and the new RaF mount.

i can pay for mounts, all the way up to reg flying.
    gold for spells and BoE gear.

My main goal is to get a bunch of new toons up
    i have 3 80s and a 70 twink

the server will be Anvilmar
    Alliance side.

I'm zoned EST

Recruits need to have ventrilo and a mic, and be willing to lvl toons.

for more info PM me here

Hey Guys, first time poster just for this
    Well, I'm looking to recruit someone, I'm on Gurubashi US, Horde Side. I'll provide the mounts, bags, gold for skills, and will pay 2k on the first 60, I can get some friends to instance boost us abit too, and I'll help you gear up once you're 80.
    I'm not really doing this for the mount, It'd just be a plus, what I really want are alts.
    What i require from you is the expansions and such if you decide to go for 80, and for you to play every day ( not the whole day, but at least a few hours ). I'll also help you with whatever you need, and I'm rolling a healer, so if you want a roll a tank it's a plus too.
    That's it PM me if interested

Still looking for someone to recruit me on an English-only PvP server (EU).

Check the previous page for my post please, or send me a PM and we can discuss it. I have the game installed, waiting for the RAF invite.

I'm would like to level an alt to lvl 60 and would love to use the RAF program to refer someone relatively new to the game. I am willing to pay for 20 slot bags, mount costs till 60 and and any cost that you would incur on your way to 60 and an additional 1k gold at the end of leveling a character to 60.
    I also have a person that is willing to run us in dungeons for the XP and level that way. If interested pls reply to this thread so that i can contact you and we can go from there..

Server - US illidan

Contact character - Zaratus

Looking to recuit someone purely to get a few more toons on different servers up!
    If the following interests you please contact me!

Criteria:
    - Looking to level ~1-2 at minimum new characters
    - You must pay for the serial keys yourself
    - I can help fund for spells and mounts
    - Server has to be Frostmourne or Gundrak US-Oceanic;Frostmourne/Gundrak horde side or Alliance only Gundrak
    - I have level 80 to help run us through stuff

Contact me for any more information thx!

Shadosta - 85 / Rain (Alt) - 85/ Cøach (Retired) - 85 /Justicar (Alt) - 64

Looking to get recruited for RAF!

:::: Any US Server/Faction ::::

It is summertime for me and that means I have tons of time to play!

Looking to Recruit someone!

I am after the new mount.. and save money not buying the game myself since I don't have any use for a second game anyway.

What you do:

Buy the full game
    Play and level with me!
    Jokeing around is prefered!
    Buy 2 months of subscription after completing the first 60 (then we do more if you want!)

What you get:

Money for 2 months of payment, when you payed it yourself..
    If you do not want money for that, I could give you gold for that aswell seeing as I got quite alot..
    Bags/Skills/Mounts payed by me for 1-2 characters
    Boosted quick levels in dungeons (If you want, we could also level the normal way, but I'd prefer to boost)

TARGET REALM::::: EU ::::: SHATTERED HAND ::::: HORDE SIDE

Shattered hand is a realm with high population and alot of Swedish people.. There is quite a huge advantage for Horde compared to Alliance.

About me:

I'm 21... Currently studying, Swedish, can play alot during days and not very often on the nights (for now atleast, we are progressing on LK 25hc on my main)..
    I got 5x 80s on Horde-side at Shattered hand, so I know what I'm doing and can give you tips and advices about most classes available.

So leveling would be during the days and possibly weekends... Shouldn't take very long to reach 60 anyways since I've done RAF-boosts before.

Any questions? - Message me!
    Intrested? - Message me!

Regards !