Quote Originally Posted by psychoholic123 View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me.

My requirements: be a cool person over 18 (I'm turning 20 in a bit) and be willing to level a few chars to 20. I probably won't get the battlechest until it goes on sale again, but i do wanna play wow. Unless of course you're an incredibly awesome person to play with and i just really wanna play.
    last guy ditched me, so i would raf you! just add Khromix on skype

~~~EU~~~EU~~~~EU~~~~EU~~~EU + GIVING BONUS +

Hello !

I'm looking to recruit someone,
    Can play pretty much on every server, but I can supply you with gold and bags on Outland-A

What I provide:
    -free cataclysm key and 30 days gametime after we reach lvl 80
    -I will play tank class ( we will spam quick dungeons )
    -I'm very friendly
    -We will reach level 80 in 1 to 3 days max depending on that how much you can play
    -I can play most of the time, expecially over night

What I expect from you:
    -be friendly
    -have expirience
    -provide your own battlechest key

if interested please contact me on skype:
    mrbane007

Deleted
    Hello,

I'm looking to recruit someone on Burning Legion - (EU) based oceanic server.

What i provide:
    -Gold for mounts up to flying
    -Free lvl 90 enchants once you start raiding.
    -Free tailoring enchants.
    -Will also be playing a tank class for quick dungeon queues.

What i expect from you.
    Honestly i'm not expecting much. I will NOT be demanding very long play times.
    But if you choose to rush to level 90, i can do that as well. As of now my plan is to level 2 - 90s. We can either rush 1 - 90 or do it one after the other, both options wouldn't matter to me, unless its my raid night. I will be able to play most days. Other then that, i only need you to have your own CD-KEYS.

If interested you can email me at BustedBeech gmail com

Hi all,

I am looking to be recruited on an US based server.

I will purchase the battle chest no problem. If you pay all expenses for mounts up to flying and upgrade me to cata right off the bat that would be great. I will not bail on you.. I am investing just as much if not more money into the account. I am a serious player looking to get 2-3 level 80+. Once we hit 80 on one account, i will upgrade to MoP. So in the end, you buy me the cata key as you recruit me, and pay for my mount abilities, then i am free to play whenever you are. I have 3 level 90's that im bored with and want to start fresh! Email me at bheffr4 [at] gmail dot com

Im willing to start today!

Deleted
    LF RAF and SoR i can pay for mounts, flying and other stuffs with in the game i play all day whole weekend want to lvl as much as possible but 1 is fine.

*pay for 2 months so i can get the raf mount
    *have alot of game time
    *be funny ,

Recruit a friend

Looking for someone to be recruited, will pay for flying and gear and mounts, email or message me in WoW by Real ID, or email joe729_rivera at the att.net website

Ive been playing for a while and have done raf like 3 - 4 times. Tired of looking for someone to recruit so if someone wants to recruit me thats cool, all I ask is that pay you for my battlechest, ill pay for my own time and the rest after that.

Please send me a private message if you are interested for additional details.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on a Horde pvp server EU.
    I can get you - gold for flying mounts, professions, bags, skills
    - time ( actually needless to say that, as it's already implied )
    - battlechest for half a price
    I request only - friendship and a lot of spare time
    - NO KIDS< only 18+ and no momma's boy's / daddy's grirl or viceversa
    - you provide your own Bchest ( but for 50%, as I got a 50% off promotional code )
    If everything goes well, I might provide you a cata upgrade after we get to 80, and a 60 day gamecard after you pay your first 60 days.
    If interested PM me or contact at cr15ti_1503 on skype ( I prefer to be PM'ed first here, and only after we agree, on skype )

*EUROPE * [EU]
    I'm looking to get recruited or recruit someone.
    * * * *I know a way how to get Battlechest for only 5eur. The retail price is 15eur it means it is 200% discount. Since I'm going to reveal this secret method I require you to buy me 1 Battlechest key. * * * * *
    -I have large expirience of wow
    -I will be playing tanking class we will spam dungeons with fast queues
    -if you have alot time to play we can hit 80 in 2 days GURANTEED
    -I have all the time available, I can adjust to your gameplay times, I can change the time when I sleep etc..
    -I can play on any server/faction you want

my skype: mrbane007

Hello I am looking to be recruited on a _US_ server, but only by someone who wants to play the game with me.

I moved from EU to US, I have two chars on EU (scatform + rideit on kazzak EU)

I'm looking for a new home a place to PVE and PVP (I have played since vanilla, rank 14 / gladiator on two chars) and server firsts.

Nowadays I'm more relaxed and like to enjoy the game like in Vanilla, having fun is the main part of the game for me now.

message me here for more details

I'll recruit ya'.

Quote Originally Posted by scatform View Post
    Hello I am looking to be recruited on a _US_ server, but only by someone who wants to play the game with me.

I'm looking for a new home a place to PVE and PVP (I have played since vanilla, rank 14 / gladiator on two chars) and server firsts.

Nowadays I'm more relaxed and like to enjoy the game like in Vanilla, having fun is the main part of the game for me now.

Hey man, I'll recruit ya'! I can provide gold on Emerald Dream. I'm Horde, but I can go Alliance. I can provide us with gold. PM back if interested man, I've got some experience with the game and I'm looking for someone to play with since playing alone is quite boring. You can also add my skype: Randooster.

Need ten posts to message so I thought I'd reply here.

Looking to recruit someone on a US server.

What I will provide:

- A buddy to level with 2-3 Saturday's from 1-80 (on my realm)
    - I will roll a Tank unless you want to roll a Tank in which case I'll roll a DPS or a Healer (we will quest to 15 then insta-queue dungeons all the way to 80)
    - I will pay for your level 20 mount & riding skill, your level 40 mount & riding skill, and your level 60 flying mount & skill
    - I will give you 2000g once I receive my 30 days of game time (when you upgrade to retail and subscribe for a month)

You will have to:

- Purchase the battle chest ($20)
    - Pay for 1 month subscription
    - Be 16+ years old
    - Be friendly

If you want me to recruit you, please PM me and we will sort out the finer details. If you have any questions or want more information, please PM me also.
    Last edited by Maester; 2013-02-15 at 04:15 AM.

Hello I'm looking to get a scroll of resurrection. I will subscribe a few days after I receive it, I just don't have the funds at the moment to subscribe. Why not send me one and you can get a spectral mount? I will play on an oceanic server most likely. US would be fine though. PM me if you're interested.

Deleted
    Hi Im looking for someone who wants to get recruited. I can also send Scroll of ressurection if you want one.
    Im from sweden and play from 15:00 servertime to 00:00 server time every day.

you have to
    -buy subscription,battlechest and mop
    -Be friendly.
    -16+
    -have an skype account

What i provide with

*Gold for mounts
    *Game experiance
    * Tips, hints
    *Enchanting , tailoring
    * quick time off leveling

PM me or contact me at skype-jonathanhulthen

m looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24(at)Gmail.com (wouldnt let me put in my full email because i needed to post more often.)

What i can provide
    Gold For nearly anything we will need/want. (im pretty rich)
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have a level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.

What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!

Thank you for reading all of that if you did so and please dont hesitate to email me for any questions.
    or you can skype me at hahaowned24 if you can, skype me. would make things much faster and easier

Recruit a Friend (US)

Looking for someone to do recruit a friend with.(You are being recruited)
    Looking for someone who is nice, fun, and chill to play with.
    I have a lot of time, so I can play a lot.
    I am on Kel' Thuzad US- Alliance.
    I can provide little, I know, it sucks.
    But I can buy bags, repairs, Mounts, and training up to Cold Weather, maybe more in the future when I get more gold.
    If interesting add my skype. m.ochoa52

===========US Realms ======= BIG BONUS INCLUDED =============
    Hello to all that are reading my post !

I'm looking for RaF partner ( I recruit you ),

What I will provide :
    - ALL the time in the WORLD ( this mean I can play anytime you want, I have no job/work and I can adjust to your playtimes )
    - 25LvL guild so we can level faster
    - I have a ton of exprience in WoW
    - I know the fastest way to reach 80 ( can do it in 2 days if you are dedicated )
    - I will play tanking class ( warr, druid, monk ) this means we get instant ques
    - We can level characters as much as you want, the minimum is 1
    - I'm very very friendly
    - BONUS: I will give you cataclysm key for free when we reach lvl 80
    - BONUS: I will give you Mists of Pandaria key for free once we reach lvl 80 with 2 characters

What you need to have:
    - Preferably someone who has alot time to play ( but its not a must )
    - Preferably someone who has expirience ( but its not a must )
    - you must buy your own battlechest

Servers & Faciton:
    Any server and faction you want. But I prefer Illidan for horde and Kel'thuzad for alliance. They are both high populated strong servers

Contact info:

Deleted
    Edit: Sorry guys. I have been recruited. If I require it again in the future I will come back here. Thanks!

-------------------------------

Hello,

I am looking to be recruited...

* EU based server, preferably any PVE server.
    * I will purchase Battlechest once 2 characters are level 80 or when the free month expires I will get you your mount.
    * My game time (for long periods of levelling) is limited to Sunday and Monday (generally any time on these two days) due to my working week - I have limited time during the weekday evenings (10:30PM GMT+0 onwards till roughly 1 or 2AM GMT+0).
    * My timezone is GMT+0 (British and from Yorkshire) so as of this moment it is currently Sunday 27/01/2013 12:56PM.
    * I wish to create alliance hunter and rogue to start with. I may do some horde characters if there is time left if we both wish to.

*** Only thing I require from you is gold for licenses and mounts up to 80 for both characters I intend on creating. As mentioned I will buy my own Battlechest and game time. I only wish for the fastest levelling possible to get my 2 chars up to 80 asap within my time limitations.

I can be reached at ctrlaltdeny [a|t] gmail dot com if you are interested as I do not use skype and cannot PM here yet (not enough posts)
    Thanks,
    Last edited by mmoc8890fe4eda; 2013-01-30 at 04:57 PM. Reason: got recruited

Quote Originally Posted by scatform View Post

Hey have you already been recruited?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgash View Post
    I'm sending out Scroll of Resurrections to anyone who meets the following criteria:

-EU only!
    -willing to pay for one month of game time up until 5 Feb!

If you are interested, send me a PM here, or send a mail to voyambi(at)gmail.com!
    bump.

If you require a Scroll, don't forget to include your e-mail address!